• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
This is the way it works. You post your opinion about something, it can be about a subject someone else has posted or you can make your opinion about a new subject.

My opinion is about the war in IRAQ. I think that Gourge Bush had no right to surgest that IRAQ has weapons of mass destruction unless he had proper evidence. And I also think that this war is just gonna end up the same way as Vietnam.

Level 12
So by your line of thinking when america went to war with the Nazis was also a bad idea. Consider this:

Nazis never attacked the US, Japan did
The US had the B-2 stealth for over 25 years before unraveling it
Nazis had no provable wmds
Stalin ordered the execution of more russians than mousalini and hitler combined

Now look at this:
Huisein has ordered about as many executions of his own people as hitler (keep in mind that Iraq has about 1/20th the population of germany at the time)
He had refused to honour the treaty he had signed stating that he would open his doors wide to the weapons inspectors for about 15 years, breaking international treaty
There is clear and provable evidence that Huissein has financially supported as well as trained terrorists for their attacks against both the US and europe.
More people died in the first 4 months of Vietnam than all 6 years of Iraq combined
Over 95% of the American troops in Iraq volunteered to be deployed there

So please, tell me how first of all this is like vietnam and what is so wrong with it.

Level 12
Well I hope you realize that the CIA trained Hussein and bin Laden both, as well as most of the other major terrorist cell leaders. It is sad that the biggest enemies are the ones the US makes.

Level 21
Malufa said:
Well I hope you realize that the CIA trained Hussein and bin Laden both, as well as most of the other major terrorist cell leaders. It is sad that the biggest enemies are the ones the US makes.

yeh i knew that actually! and the CIA made che guevara popular by attempting to assainate him...or something...i watched a whole program on the CIA; it was good.

Level 24
Well in Vietnam it was pretty much North vs South, right? When the americans came and joined the Southern Vietnams side the Northern Vietnams began doing alot of the ambushing and hiding stratergy, and because the southern side of Vietnam as getting no where the americans retreated. I think that the War in IRAQ is going the same way.

Huisein has ordered about as many executions of his own people as hitler (keep in mind that Iraq has about 1/20th the population of germany at the time)
He had refused to honour the treaty he had signed stating that he would open his doors wide to the weapons inspectors for about 15 years, breaking international treaty
There is clear and provable evidence that Huissein has financially supported as well as trained terrorists for their attacks against both the US and europe.
More people died in the first 4 months of Vietnam than all 6 years of Iraq combined
Over 95% of the American troops in Iraq volunteered to be deployed there

But I still think that if his reason for going to war with IRAQ was because of all the stuff Huisein was doing such as executing he should have said that, not say that he was invading IRAQ because of Weapons of Mass Destruction.

I say kill the fuckers and steal all their oil!

Your starting to sound like asasin. We don't want to destroy all of IRAQ. We just don't want any of those terrists.

he should be putting all of those resources into capturing Bin Laden, the one who actually DID something to damage his country.

Also I do not know the history of IRAQ very well, but I belive they invaded a country quite close to them about 11 to 15 yeas ago I think, which was one of americas allies. I do not know much about IRAQ's history though.

i dont like how the people are reacting to the situation, while i dont claim to know much about this, it seems to me the people we "set free" are now the people attacking our forces...that is something i think is wrong.

Yes I agree that that is wrong, although remember that the americans wern't exactly that nice to them. Remember all the bombing that went on in the first few weeks of the war?

Level 6
I think it's very sad that Bush is still the president of the United States. He is a complete idiot and, in his first term, demonstrated his obvious inability to react intelligently to a crisis.

Level 21
he is an idiot in some ways, personally i dont like the way he presents him self, some of the things he says and does are soooooo stupid but he does have advisors and a team of experts helping him so he cant go to far wrong. hes not allowed to. but it is because of the way he acts that people dont like him, the classic "I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers. Thank you. Now watch this drive." line made me wanna hurt him :p

Level 12
v3ck said:
I think it's very sad that Bush is still the president of the United States. He is a complete idiot and, in his first term, demonstrated his obvious inability to react intelligently to a crisis.

To what do you refer to? Tell me this, have you looked at all of the evidence? Do you think you even have all of the evidence? Hell dude, I do not even know all of the stuff that happened and it is my job to know what is going on in the world.

Bush may not be the most intelligent of people, but he is surrounded by smart people and he listens to them and that counts for a whole lot.

Bob, you quoted multiple people in your post, please be sure to include their names next time so it does not sound like it all came from the same place.

Iraq is working, just like Korea, but there are a few major differences you need to keep in mind. Korea and Vietnam had clear battle lines, Iraq and Afganistan do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.