• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Movie "Knowing" predicted the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
That's what I've told him already, but he refuses to believe it.

And also, no one can create good enough reasons to satisfy you, as you refuse to believe everything.
And if you do not say that Illuminati is sinister, why are you linking it to all the bad stuff?

And about the japanese clock, I have japanase stuff in my home and I am from Finland. Illogical, huh?

That's what I've told him already, but he refuses to believe it.

And also, no one can create good enough reasons to satisfy you, as you refuse to believe everything.
What about my argument? Why are you ignoring the argument?
It's pretty obvious you don't take it seriously.

And if you do not say that Illuminati is sinister, why are you linking it to all the bad stuff?
The illuminati themselves think about them as the nice guys. And since good or bad is just a different point of view for everyone, I can just tell you what they do and who they are. If they are good or bad is up to you.

And about the japanese clock, I have japanase stuff in my home and I am from Finland. Illogical, huh?
And finally, you just made it! You put out the one thing that you could give a good answer too and ignored all the other stuff. Thanks a lot.

So, from now on, I won't reply your stuff any longer. You refuse to think about my stuff while I try to tell you why I think like this.

Believe it or not, but one day I also was thinking about all of it like you are now. But gladly I stopped believing humans are bad and found out only a few really are.

Don't judge things too fast.

I will just say, there are or have been secret societies. This is no joke, no 'conspiracy' used as a synonym of 'wrong and crazy stories'. Anyone who declines that such have existed needs to check their facts. Example 1

Now the problem from all this is there is truth mixed with lots of crap and disinfo and one cannot verify properly which is the true part and which is not. But rest assured, there is some truth.

Does the Illuminati exist as a name, as an organization is speculative and no evidence even suggesting so was found UNLIKE real evidence of secret societies.

Those referred to as Illuminati are usually: Rothschilds, Rockfellers, Sax-Cobourg-Goths dynasties - people who want to remain influential for centuries.

I will let you know, Sax-Cobourg Goths, have been our kings in the beginning of the 20th century. Sure they brought us independece but such was expected by any politician to do. Other than that - they have brought 2 national catastrophies to our country - being of German families and taking the side of Nazi Germany in the 1st years of both WW1 and WW2.

Also people like George Soros do lots of good to people but behind that, they are evil people, for example Soros tells Germany - either help the poorer EU countries or get out of EU - GERMANY? The strongest economy in EU? If it isn't a way to destabilize the EURO as a currency, tell me - he is just a friend trying to help? Are you kidding me? Take POLITICS 101 you N00bs ...

Tell me what do YOU who decline the influence of such people know about it? Aren't you just kiddies running around and posting and shouting about something without doing your homework?

As I said, there is lots of bullshit on the internet, but the influence of people, secret societies and such DO EXIST. only no one really knows if they are as powerful as presented... E.g HAARP a weapon o' mass destruction? Nah, Chemtrails? Nah, Toothpaste having Fluorine to kills us slowly? Nah.. Just not found better stuff and some of the effects are casual and not intended - this is where conspiracy goes paranoic but there goes some truth in all this crap.

Have in mind that whatever is secret is not on the internet so yes lots of BS on the internet but you never know what could be true, OPEN MIND AND BE RDY FOR EVERYTHING WHEN/IF IT HAPPENS is they key for everything, don't be ignorant twats!

This is a very nice post.

Indeed, secret organisations and lobbyists are ruling the world today. It is also true that more people are getting enormously rich and more people are getting enormously poor. The first one you can believe or not, but with such advancement of technology, it is everything but impossible. Advancement of technology has made it easier for people to do everday stuff much easier and to live much more comfortable, but has also made it easier to control population.

There's a load of crap said (on the internet mostly) about the NWO. However, if you do not see the world rapidly changing to a completely new, global system, you're blind. It simply is happening, Globalization is, thanks to technological advancements, rapidly taking over the world, and every day we have less and less privacy.

For those of us who are aware of the fact that lobbies, secret organisations and corporations are controlling the world, that's actually pretty scary.

However, there's also one more thing. An idea of a corporation controlling 7 billion people, each man, woman, child, specifically, all the time is not only impossible but also insane. However, many crazy people have openly said that the population needs to be reduced to the 'golden billiard' or 'half a billiard people'. Search for it, you'd be surprised how many nutcases there are, publishing books on this idea.

Now, we've experienced their capability of controlling the climate and natural disasters in Serbia this year. We have witnessed planes flying low and high, leaving dark matter, that later leaves white lines (and not the ordinary airplane ones that dissipate before you even lose the plane from the sight).

We have witnessed the enormous heat this year, a great percentage of crops burned and such. Not to mention you can see clouds in their destroyed form (via chemtrails). Serbia has never had less rain than this year, and I've watched clouds dissipate after those planes went through them. It froze blood in my veins, it was really scary, because I didn't believe in it by that point. However, then you get this:
http://www.livescience.com/3527-heat-tolerant-corn-prevent-future-starvation.html
Oh, great, genetically modified food will save us! Not only has the heat destroyed many forests and crops, killed many people with heart problems, made food harder to get by, made water harder to get by, there is a solution, and that is a corn that is resistant to heat. Except it is genetically modified food. And not only that, that means the only corn crop that will survive the heat is made by that company, so the whole world becomes dependent on it, and since it only gives birth once, each year you'd have to buy the seeds again.

Even if you disregard everything, it has been proven everywhere that profit beats all in this world, so why would this not be true here?

HappyTauren finally someone with eyes who is capable to see behind the society. I was afraid there would be only trolls answering since many people don't care about their life they just want to have fun and are afraid like shit that they could be wrong when they believe in such things. The irony is by not believing in it they actually are blind.

So as conclusion there are awake people here, but the others are way to stubborn to research and get a new believe of this subject.

Your first post is greatly misleading. They didn't predict it, if anything, they had sgmply planed and executed it. 9/11 was a test and demonstration of power of mass media. While it is true America deserves hell after what it's done, the reason for 9/11 is of a manipulative nature. Even if you won't believe anything about it, what about 'the plane hit pentagpn and turned to dust but we know ot was terrorists.' If you're more likely to believe such a ridiculos claim,than that the government lies behind it, than congratulationas, you believe what they want you to.

That being said, muslims have spilled enormous amounts of Serbian blood over the centuries, and I am still aware that unhuman corporationa and lobbies are a far greater threat than them.

Level 35
While I have over the years believed and still believe in my share of conspiracies, or at the very least I always keep them in the back of my mind, what I truly can agree with in this thread is:

This is a very nice post.
Even if you disregard everything, it has been proven everywhere that profit beats all in this world, so why would this not be true here?

Why? Because that is in essence what it all comes down to, not the "prophesies" not the clues or claims of whatever, but instead the pure cash minded logic that is behind most events on earth. Its not as much a matter of who planned what why, but instead the who made use of whatever happen to further their own selfish goals.

A simple look at the "current crisis" should tell a whole deal about how the world is run by money.. lots of money - with the purpose of getting more money - no matter who is fucked in the process.

I wish I knew where to find it, but there exists a brilliant documentary with interviews and all from the involved persons in the crisis and it clearly shows (with proper evidence I hasten to mention) that a few people purposely and willingly caused the crisis. (The documentary was made in the united states, with interviews of among others the principles of colleges and the leader of the politician think-tank supposed to prevent such disasters - so if any one know where to find it I'll be quite grateful).

And just to be clear: The above documentary I talk about is not a conspiracy theory, its a documentary about why it happened and damn is it scary to consider (and its not something made for you-tube.. its an official television produced documentary).

Crisis is imaginary. All the resources are still there. but it seems that EVERYONE is in debt. How is that possible? How is it possible that ALL countries are in debt. Who are they in debt to?

If your country has 100 coins, and you have 100 people loan one coin with the interest of one more, that means that, when the time comes, people have to give back two coins instead of one.

But, there are a maximum of 100 coins, and not one more or less, which means that 100 people need to return 2 coins each, which means that a bank has all the rights, by our system, to request 200, even if they don't exist.

What happens in the modern society, is that the money is created every day by debt, which means that more money is created every day, which means it loses value. Your 5$ today could be the next year's 4$, which means that if you keep that money for a year it loses 20% of its former value. How is that possible? There's the same amount of resources, the same amount of matter, but the amount of money changes because of debts with interest.

The only way to solve this situation is to oppress their global banking system, but that's too hard because those people control money, so they can buy a military to defend their goals (American soldiers anyone?).

Money is worthless, yet people sell all they have for it. I have around 120 acres of land, and I am never going to sell that for something that's as worthless as money.

Level 22
Good points there.

For 9/11 - I really cannot say or offend the US which side I am personally on and I do not debate this topic, all I can say is there is almost certainty that explosions have been placed and I don't know why ignorants will say 'No just planes, just Osama!'

Hey dudes I am NOT saying terrorists didn't do it, I do not want to argue if they did it by themselves or as some call it 'Inside job' - no I do not think it is necessarily inside job because you see Muslim FANATICS hate the west, so it may be entirely their doing. The point is - there WERE EXPLOSIVES placed, a single plane can't do that...

Those who think it's only planes are pure ZOMBIES of the Media!

Now I want to further elaborate on Secret Societies, not sure the ones in the US (actually Skull and Bones) but there have been the Vril, the Black Sun in Nazi Germany - and their secret projects - where most likely the UFOs have come from. Yes, I am lately accepting that all may be Nazi technology engineered from somewhere - this thread isn't about aircraft but this video, will give you an idea of what kind of SOCIETIES secret ones, and what they were doing behind your back. It's talking mostly about the nazi secret weapon and aircraft projects but it presents some of the societies.

Rest assured some people are interested in WW3, US and Russia have such derived technology. Iran vs Israel or North Korea saying 'we don't want US presence around' it's all going for a war, boys.

Yes politicans are (usually) reasonable and will prevent this but things are currently close to the edge if some countries don't chill out.

Level 18
Good points there.

For 9/11 - I really cannot say or offend the US which side I am personally on and I do not debate this topic, all I can say is there is almost certainty that explosions have been placed and I don't know why ignorants will say 'No just planes, just Osama!'

Hey dudes I am NOT saying terrorists didn't do it, I do not want to argue if they did it by themselves or as some call it 'Inside job' - no I do not think it is necessarily inside job because you see Muslim FANATICS hate the west, so it may be entirely their doing. The point is - there WERE EXPLOSIVES placed, a single plane can't do that...

Those who think it's only planes are pure ZOMBIES of the Media!

Now if only the US didnt support the extremists, there wouldnt be Al-Quaida...

Level 34
Crisis is imaginary. All the resources are still there. but it seems that EVERYONE is in debt. How is that possible? How is it possible that ALL countries are in debt. Who are they in debt to?
Banks. A country can't simply produce more money on whim. They take vast loans out from major banks. Then they can spend this imaginary money. They now owe the banks. In order to pay for that loan, they take out more money. Its a crazy system because all of that money doesn't actually exist. What would happen if banks started asking countries to pay out their loans?

The best part is that the banks are private. I wonder how much power they have in the world. Strikes me like they have a lot.

Level 7
While it is true America deserves hell after what it's done,
what exactly has america done? besides inventing: the computer you are using, batteries, lightbulbs, Nukes, Machine Guns, airplanes, GM crops(which are feeding you), better fertilizers(also feeding you) and Sending aid to Serbia in an amount of $687 million dollars since 2001. not to mention sending money to all the other countries that were previously under the Soviet Block, Not to mention helping get rid of the Soviet Block...
so other then that what has the USA done that is so awful?

the reason for 9/11 is of a manipulative nature.
I agree with you there.
Ever read state of fear by Michel Crichton? It is a great novel that talks about an effective way of controlling people using the media.
But please remember it is a novel, not the truth, the media would never try to control people;)

@Gilies I wonder how much power they have too, mind you countries are notoriously fond of clearing their debts using the, if they are all dead i don't have to pay them method.

@trolman has Israel ever been the aggressor? from my knowledge they have just defended(mind you I am an American and as such am, Ignorant, stupid, loud and arrogant(statistically speaking that is)) also where are you from? This just idle curiosity, and it only has any real bearing if you are from the Palestine area.

Level 18
The country of Israel was destroyed over 2000 years ago, what gives them right to just come back and kick out all of the people living there? Why doesent Italy take all the territory the Romans had? Or hell lets just give back south and north america back to the natives because it was their land !?! Isreal only happened so that NATO (USA) could have control over the region to battle the soviets in the cold war. Basicly if the hebrews stayed where they were for the last 2000 years, the middle east would today prosper.

Im form a place not too far away thats still shitty but theres no oil.

Level 7
the USA is not NATO, its just NATO's grunt and Military, in almost all recent conflicts involving Nato or UN the USA has done most of the fighting, for NATO or the UN(which is why I think america needs to leave those)

Isreal only happened so that NATO (USA) could..
I don't now where you are getting that information, Israel was conquered by the british, and the formation of israel all started in the 1800s and early 1900s BEFORE the cold war(1947-1991)
as much as I hate Wikipedia read that.

Level 18
NATO is USA's pupet.

So yeah if the brits left things how they were the everything would be ok (look at Hong Kong) Jews and Arabs loud live in peace.Forming a country however is a difrent thing and it was formed after the seccond world war, clearly a strategic move for the upcoming cold one

Level 18
EU is the new SSSR

It would be the greedy leaders that kill it, refusing to lose their grips over the land. All people should live under one nation instead of many difrent ones. Think about it globalization is a good thing!

EU is the new SSSR

It would be the greedy leaders that kill it, refusing to lose their grips over the land. All people should live under one nation instead of many difrent ones. Think about it globalization is a good thing!

Except, Globalization brings the world to this:
One Language
One Nation
One Culture
One Religion
Which leads it to this:
350px-Brueghel-tower-of-babel.jpg

Building_Site_poster.jpg

If you do not understand what this is about, please do educate yourself. And seriously, do not post in this thread if you do not know what global totalitarianism, EU, UN, America, NATO, KFOR, Gay Lobby, Catholicism, Tower of Babel, GMO, Ecumenism, etc, are all about, because you can't discuss this unless you know what the fuck you're talking about, so you will end up posting misguided shit.

No, you see the world from a WESTERN way. I am seeing the world the EASTERN way. You seriously do not know what's happening and why it's happening. One world government will not only NOT bring peace, but we'll have dictatorship, and richer will get even richer, poorer will get even poorer, not to mention so many people will get killed in the process. If you are pro-globalization, you are either incredibly evil or incredibly misguided.

Level 19
No shit. UN is EU's puppet, on the other hand, but EU=USA anyway.

.. No, not really.

That's the doom of this world, and does it not bother anyone that America decides which way the earth spins, a puny country that barely exists for 200 years?

Because it rose to a superior position after a power vacuum left by the Second World War? Also, because it's a huge nation?

Woah, thank you, America!

You should. Nukes are very good for keeping peace, actually.

Now if only the US didnt support the extremists, there wouldnt be Al-Quaida...

Al-Qaeda wasn't created by the US.

I don't know anything about engineering. However, invading Iraq and Afghanistan has been far from a profitable investment, so I doubt that the American government would have done it.

No, you see the world from a WESTERN way. I am seeing the world the EASTERN way.

Indeed. You're from Serbia, so you're mad about the US bombing your country. You're hardly an objective/reliable source of information when it comes to the West.

Except, Globalization brings the world to this:
One Language
One Nation
One Culture
One Religion
Which leads it to this:

What makes you think we're all getting one language? Because we're adopting more and more words from English? That's just how the evolution of languages goes. If you're in contact with a certain culture, you'll adopt words of it. Doesn't mean you'll start speaking English.

One nation is impossible when there are regional elites that oppose each other's interests. And that will happen.

One culture is also impossible, because it would go by the assumption that all entertainment and media would come from one source only, which is false. Is all of Western Europe now adhering to the French culture, as it used to be the most ''cool'' culture in the 18th century?

What religion would become the dominant one, then? Islam? All religions have a growth rate of around 1-2%, so I don't see one of them overtaking each other soon.

Also, calling people idiots is rude.

Seriously, people, knock it off if you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

New Religion, Ecumenism is being created as we speak. English is the main language in the world, and with each country having less and less cultural sources, it is slowly overtaking the world.

You do not know what you need to know, therefore you cannot discuss anything here, so this thread should be closed, because anybody sane is going to lose hope when they see so much stupidity tossed around.

Level 19
Seriously, people, knock it off if you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

New Religion, Ecumenism is being created as we speak. English is the main language in the world, and with each country having less and less cultural sources, it is slowly overtaking the world.

You do not know what you need to know, therefore you cannot discuss anything here, so this thread should be closed, because anybody sane is going to lose hope when they see so much stupidity tossed around.

French culture was the dominant culture before, and now, it isn't anymore. And now we have Anglo culture as the dominant one. And after America will decline, it will maybe be the Chinese culture. And after that, who knows. Culture includes language, btw.

Also, why would Ecumenism become the new dominant religion? If Wiki doesn't betray me, it's.. a single Christian church? Christianity is mainly believed by Western people and African people too, of which the former is the slowest growing population group in the world. The Middle East is poor and has a very great growing rate, it's also staunchly religious. So it seems to me Islam will become the greatest religion.

So, is this all dumb shit to you? Well, in that case, it shouldn't be hard to deconstruct everything I said. Surely you can put some more effort in it than ''you're dumb, don't post''. That just gives the impression you don't want to actually get into a debate.

Level 24
I seriously can't believe how much shit Americans have been fed. That is seriously outrageous. I can't believe anybody thinks America is some kind of a humanitarian nation that does good to the world and those affected by war. It usually either pays the aggressors beforehand or invents them, so that it can be showed as the 'holy army of righteousness'.
This is pretty much the case in most middle-eastern countries that have been invaded by the USA+NATO. The reason people in islamic countries are storming multiple american ambassadies, probably comes from years of general dismay over "world police no.1" the usa. I hope people actually realise this and that it's not just the mohammed video. Of course there may have been some funding and organizations behind aswell, but this is not the main issue at hand.

Edit:
Also we have american spies in our country, truly shows how loyal americans are to norway.

French culture was the dominant culture before, and now, it isn't anymore.
But back then, you didn't have modern technology that you'd use to more easily colonize the world. Not to mention we should be grown up enough, as a species, NOT to have a dominant culture.
And now we have Anglo culture as the dominant one. And after America will decline, it will maybe be the Chinese culture. And after that, who knows. Culture includes language, btw.
With the rise of internet, English has instantly become the world's no. 1 language. Which is great, for administrative purposes, however, it is taking over all other fields it shouldn't.
Also, why would Ecumenism become the new dominant religion? If Wiki doesn't betray me, it's.. a single Christian church? Christianity is mainly believed by Western people and African people too, of which the former is the slowest growing population group in the world. The Middle East is poor and has a very great growing rate, it's also staunchly religious. So it seems to me Islam will become the greatest religion.
Well, get this, Ecumenism is the MERGE of Catholic and Orthodox churches, where the Orthodox church lose its shape and the pope basically becomes a GOD. Inquisition is going on in all Orthodox Countries, and this 'war on terror' is nothing but an anti-islam inquisition. Ecumenism church doesn't care about atheists, since they won't oppress it anyway.

So, is this all dumb shit to you?
Not dumb, more so misguided.
Well, in that case, it shouldn't be hard to deconstruct everything I said.
Except for, you won't understand it, because it takes years of reading to understand certain things.
Surely you can put some more effort in it than ''you're dumb, don't post''.
There. Though, it really has to do with some things that shouldn't even be talked about, which is why I try to constantly refrain from it.
That just gives the impression you don't want to actually get into a debate.
Exactly. Because debating with people to whom you can't prove something (because they don't know the right things) is useless.

Level 7
I won't argue, Tesla was born in Serbia,
but first off Tesla didn't invent batteries( think AC)
secondly Tesla didn't invent Lightbulbs(eddison)
thirdly Tesla didn't invent computers(eniac came about 50 years after tesla was in his grave)
lastly he was an american( here you are going to say nu uh), who was born in Serbia and moved to the USA (he left Serbia, came to america, to repeat that, he left)

doing everything to destroy all that is natural so that we are dependent on them.
starvation is very natrual, humans did all the time, only recently its become something unusual
Serbia was never starving until 'america' decided to intervene.
uhh tell that to the middle ages and renaissance, you will find a level of starvation and poverty through out all of the world that is only common in some(maybe half) of third world countries, and a standard of living that is lower then all of them. think reaching 40 was an accomplishment, living pass 60 was unheard of, reaching the age of 6 was no small feat.

you think you don't eat GM crop?(excuse me for laughing) there aren't any crops used as a staple food that aren't gm(except for in the Philipines and other tropical islands and i am not even sure that those haven't been bred) lets talk about wheat, it started out as a grass that produced a large amount of seeds that were somewhat nutritional to humans over 1000s of years they were bred into the wheat used in the Medieval ages, plants that were not drought resistant, cold resistant, weed resistant, disease resistant(mind you serbia, maybe it was one of those other small countries that was in russia, was the home of a religious group that had bred a very hardy type of wheat that is still used today(with slight modifications do to Hybridization, to increase crop yield))
GM crops are the only edible crops, that grow on a large scale

now let me talk about modern GM crops, which have the advantage of being made in years instead of decades, which are drought resistant, frost resistant, produce 5 times the yield of the traditional GM crops(Genetically modified crops created through long term breeding, instead of the more precice methods we use today that control Gene Expression(if you don't understand what this is, its when and a certain gene is used, which is why there are some Hereditary diesease that don't effect some people who have the gene, but haven't been exposed to the right Environmental conditions), and they also insert new genes as well.)

please be aware I know what I am talking about, I live in a farming community(so I know what farmers plant, a couple of My uncles farm so yeah, i know what they are planting and its not some crop that has never been genetically fiddled with by humans.), and am currently working as a lab technition for a Bio-lab

a puny country that barely exists for 200 years?
so how old is Serbia?
I think its about 20 years old as that is when it became a country(again). (here you are going to say, my country has existed for over 1000 years, really? as a culture? no it was conquered by the russians, the mongols, and it was taken over culturly by 'Meir'ka(pronounced mare ka) you don't believe me okay, you speak english(as a second language admittedly) don't you? you listen to Rock don't you(I am assuming you do)? you are using a computer aren't you? all of those are very american,)

How long has your government existed? Mine has existed for 200 years, yours has existed for less then 20, you have had a couple of revolutions.
in fact no other country is as old as mine, if you think of it in the correct sense, because their forms of government have changed drastically(and guess what, most of these changes are attempts to look like the American government, while granting their people none of the freedoms.)
what does this make your country? unless you live in china or Canada I am pretty sure your country is smaller then the USA, and that is just talking about land(in case you didn't know Canada has a lot of land, as does china) ifi you are talking about population, then other then the usa there is China and India(note not in that order) if you talk about Military might there is USA and China if you are talking about scientists there is the USA(mind you most of them became Americans in their 20s)

you don't like nukes, well then a Guess you would prefer WWIII because Nukes are what prevents that from happening, You don't believe me, if everyone dies what is the point of war? Nothing, zilch, zero there is no gain so there is no purpose, Nukes are a preventive measure, ie they are never used, why do you have them? so no one else uses them.

When were you born? I am guessing you were born late 1980s to early 1990s, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that the soviet block didn't exist, I have talked to people who lived on both sides of the wall, who lived during that time period, who are professors of science, smart people and they would strongly disagree with you. Mind you most of them think that Americans are stupid with their ideas of Socialism; which to them smells, looks, tastes, and so is Communism.

This is pretty much the case in most middle-eastern countries that have been invaded by the USA+NATO. The reason people in islamic countries are storming multiple american ambassadies, probably comes from years of general dismay over "world police no.1" the usa. I hope people actually realise this and that it's not just the mohammed video. Of course there may have been some funding and organizations behind aswell, but this is not the main issue at hand.

Edit:
Also we have american spies in our country, truly shows how loyal americans are to norway.
and? we have Norway spies in america, as well as British, Chinese, Japanese, etc..
but i do agree with you on the fact that america is acting like a police force and should stop, I don't like Americans dying over things that don't concern our interests.

about the war against terror, I think it was wrong we should have nuked them, bingo war over;)
No in all seriousness, what really should have done gone in, killed, left and let the country put itself back together in what ever form it wanted to.

Edit
Except for, you won't understand it, because it takes years of reading to understand certain things.
this is a good answer for someone to use when they cannot provide intelligent arguments or evidence against other arguments,
but i say this, you don't need years of reading
you need years of reading the right things, reading books that say stuff.
The mere fact that you spent years of reading does you no good if you cannot use that knowledge(which you have as of yet failed to do so) to convince
other people of your viewpoint
Exactly. Because debating with people to whom you can't prove something (because they don't know the right things) is useless.
so give use references to the right things so that we may know the "truth" don't just be lazy educate us, if you can.

Last edited:
Level 19
But back then, you didn't have modern technology that you'd use to more easily colonize the world. Not to mention we should be grown up enough, as a species, NOT to have a dominant culture.

That's true. However, continents have been dominated by a certain culture and that has been going on for centuries. Whoever becomes the biggest power, their culture will be projected over the neighbouring regions. The only difference is, that that dominance can finally be projected over the whole world. And that's not necessarily a bad thing, because there will always be aspects of other cultures in it. But besides that, everybody still has their local traditions and culture, even in this global age. Dutch people have Saints Martin day, Serbian people remember the Battle of Kosovo against the Turks, French people eat strange bread, etc.

With the rise of internet, English has instantly become the world's no. 1 language. Which is great, for administrative purposes, however, it is taking over all other fields it shouldn't.

We've taken over loan words, yes, but general interaction remains the same between people. They don't speak English to each other, but just their native languages. English is the language of the elite and the language people use to communicate with foreign people. It's the same with French, everybody was expected to use it, except the people who never left the country. It's just a way for people to communicate with other people.

Well, get this, Ecumenism is the MERGE of Catholic and Orthodox churches, where the Orthodox church lose its shape and the pope basically becomes a GOD. Inquisition is going on in all Orthodox Countries, and this 'war on terror' is nothing but an anti-islam inquisition. Ecumenism church doesn't care about atheists, since they won't oppress it anyway.

Why would the Catholic and Orthodox Church re-unite? Why would Orthodox people, in case the Orthodox Patriarchs decide to re-unite, accept that? It's hard to change culture in a short time and violent oppression would just make things worse. Why would Catholic people accept the Pope as God? Many Catholic people don't know what's written in the Bible but they do know about the Trinity.

If the War on Terror was an anti-Islam inquisition, why didn't America just nuke the whole Middle East and most parts of Asia? Also, why would they invade Iraq and Afghanistan and not Arab or other countries with far more Muslim?

Also, out of curiosity, where'd you read this?

Btw, I appreciate that you're continuing to debate, even if you're convinced you can't convince me.

Level 18
Sorry for my afkness seems like you guys are fighting via walls of text...

I can understand language and cultural globalism (tough i dont think thats bad) But a super courrupt future church is just jumping the shark.

You're all walking a thin line here, especially you, HT. Everybody should remember the rules, regardless of their opinion and passionate defense of it:

Racial / Ethnic

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Promote racial/ethnic hatred
  • Are recognized as a racial/ethnic slur
  • Allude to a symbol of racial/ethnic hatred
Major Religions or Religious Figures

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Negatively portray major religions or religious figures
National

This category includes language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Promote national hatred
  • Are recognized as national slurs
  • Allude to symbols of national hatred
And all of these warrant bans, so tone down and have a civilized discussion on the topic without the aforementioned, which is indeed possible.

On a side note, HT, your tone of speech gives away a horrible impression of our people's mindset. I sincerely hope that's something you don't want to achieve.

On a side note, HT, your tone of speech gives away a horrible impression of our people's mindset. I sincerely hope that's something you don't want to achieve.

Indeed.

That's sort of what happens with a people after they've been enslaved and murdered for so many years, and then have to deal with smart asses who comment on their history without knowing anything. That being said, I am leaving this for good.

Level 22
what exactly has america done? besides inventing: the computer you are using

The inventor of the first computer was named John Atanasov who had a mixed citizenship. America just developed it further to the smaller and more contemporary look.

I won't argue, Tesla was born in Serbia,

you don't like nukes, well then a Guess you would prefer WWIII because Nukes are what prevents that from happening.

lol you seriously think that Nukes are preventing wars and politicians are so reasonable that they will never ever reach the point of using nuclears at each other's countries? Unless the politicians have nothing to do with evil influential guys that we can call 'Illluminati' for the sake of the meaning of this word.

Nukes will destroy but with Iran vs Israel, North Korea saying 'get out of here US', you are so certain no one would use them. They will be used, the situation with economy crisis is not stable at all, political unrest - mostly in the Arab world, against the US, Israel and South Korea are supported by the US, North Korea by Russia, Iran probably by Russia as well.

You really think current situation is so far from World War? And that there are any rules in war?

- No nukes allowed! Use Nulcear Launch Detected and you're banned! Game over! Lol.. that's naive. War has no rules.

And I won't be surprised if the creation of the movie that caused protests of muslisms has been dictated by SOMEONE INTERESTED IN STARTING WWIII

You think there are no certain people CAPABLE OF PROMOTING WW?

about the war against terror, I think it was wrong we should have nuked them, bingo war over;)
No in all seriousness, what really should have done gone in, killed, left and let the country put itself back together in what ever form it wanted to.

Yeah, because killing about a hundred million people would really solve the problem.

Let's end war. WITH WAR.

Level 16
Your first post is greatly misleading. They didn't predict it, if anything, they had sgmply planed and executed it. 9/11 was a test and demonstration of power of mass media. While it is true America deserves hell after what it's done, the reason for 9/11 is of a manipulative nature. Even if you won't believe anything about it, what about 'the plane hit pentagpn and turned to dust but we know ot was terrorists.' If you're more likely to believe such a ridiculos claim,than that the government lies behind it, than congratulationas, you believe what they want you to.

That being said, muslims have spilled enormous amounts of Serbian blood over the centuries, and I am still aware that unhuman corporationa and lobbies are a far greater threat than them.

America deserves hell after what it's done, the reason for 9/11 is of a manipulative nature.

America deserves hell after what it's done

America deserves hell

Wowsers. Got a little anti-American sentiment do we? Please keep your tongue in cheek I'm American and quite proud of my country. I don't necessary always agree with what the U.S. does, and I don't agree with all the policies (Example, I think what the WBC does should be illegal), but I still hold my nation to a high respect and I expect them to lead me in a manner that benefits me.

lol you seriously think that Nukes are preventing wars and politicians are so reasonable that they will never ever reach the point of using nuclears at each other's countries? Unless the politicians have nothing to do with evil influential guys that we can call 'Illluminati' for the sake of the meaning of this word.

There's a reason the phrase "nuclear deterrance" exists.

From about the 1850's on Europe ruled most of Northern Africa and some of Asia in a period called "Colonialism". Colonizing the world was easy when you had firearms and the tribesmen had spears.

This entire thread in a nutshell.

Wowsers. Got a little anti-American sentiment do we?
You've got all the rights to get anti-Serbian sentiment once we bomb the shit out of YOUR country. Until then, shut the fuck up. I am not going to go with your 'western tolerance' and tolerate the fact that you do not give two shits about other people. I am also not going to use nice words to mask what I think, so there go you, member of a 'civilized' society.
Please keep your tongue in cheek I'm American and quite proud of my country.
Being proud of a borderline genocide makes you a psycho, unless you think your country is farting rainbows and cheesy children songs.
I don't necessary always agree with what the U.S. does, and I don't agree with all the policies (Example, I think what the WBC does should be illegal), but I still hold my nation to a high respect and I expect them to lead me in a manner that benefits me.
It's good as long as it benefits me ...even if that means killing and destroying everything and everyone else, yeah. Google 'satanism'.

I can get banned for this, but I seriously can't believe what kind of morons Americans tend to be. "I don't agree with all policies but I still hold my nation in high regard."
It is NOT GOOD. Comfort and certain benefits are 'nice'. However, the fact you're spreading death and suffering is not only not nice, but borderline GENOCIDE.

Get this: This guy is a great cook, he also makes comfy chairs and he's a nice neighbour, very good driver and a great colleague. Everyone loves him and he is great! Oh, except for, he killed 200 people last week, then cooked them and served them at his restaurant. But that doesn't matter, I support and respect him because he's good at preparing food. I have no clue what tools they use to brainwash you, but seriously, majority of people who are 'proud of being american' are complete brainwashed morons, like you are, and I can get banned for this, but I will never say that I do not think that nor will I hold my tongue back when one of the likes of you decides to show their anti-human pride.

Level 16
You've got all the rights to get anti-Serbian sentiment once we bomb the shit out of YOUR country. Until then, shut the fuck up. I am not going to go with your 'western tolerance' and tolerate the fact that you do not give two shits about other people. I am also not going to use nice words to mask what I think, so there go you, member of a 'civilized' society.
Being proud of a borderline genocide makes you a psycho, unless you think your country is farting rainbows and cheesy children songs.
It's good as long as it benefits me ...even if that means killing and destroying everything and everyone else, yeah. Google 'satanism'.

I can get banned for this, but I seriously can't believe what kind of morons Americans tend to be. "I don't agree with all policies but I still hold my nation in high regard."
It is NOT GOOD. Comfort and certain benefits are 'nice'. However, the fact you're spreading death and suffering is not only not nice, but borderline GENOCIDE.

Get this: This guy is a great cook, he also makes comfy chairs and he's a nice neighbour, very good driver and a great colleague. Everyone loves him and he is great! Oh, except for, he killed 200 people last week, then cooked them and served them at his restaurant. But that doesn't matter, I support and respect him because he's good at preparing food. I have no clue what tools they use to brainwash you, but seriously, majority of people who are 'proud of being american' are complete brainwashed morons, like you are, and I can get banned for this, but I will never say that I do not think that nor will I hold my tongue back when one of the likes of you decides to show their anti-human pride.

I don't know how it works in Serbia but in America you are allowed to tell others to shut the fuck up. Because it's America we actually don't have to, it's pretty wonderful.

In my honest opinion I don't really care that the U.S. bombed your country, you were right. Should I be held accountable for the actions of my government? Absolutely not, the government should be held accountable for it's actions, to the people. If you're getting angry at every American you meet because America bombed your country, you might need to do a little self reflecting.

America is a country built on the idea that I can have a differing viewpoint then my state. As I've said above, I'm not an expert in Serbian history and I would be willing to admit that. I don't know whether differing viewpoints are even allowed in your country. I don't care. And because I'm American, it would be hypocritical for me to ask you to shut the fuck up with your anti-American sentiment, so I'm not going to. That's the beautiful part about America, you can use it's own laws to say you hate the government.

I'm not proud of genocide. Would you say that a patriotic German is a neo-nazi because he loves his country? Seriously it is possible to have feelings of pride and remorse at the same time. No I don't agree with a lot of what my country does. And yes believe it or not the purpose of a government is to benefit the people, it's people. Did you even consider the fact that maybe you're misjudging patriots because you've had a bad experience with a country? Can you honestly say your own government is completely innocent?

Also Satanism is a very misunderstood religion (if you would call it that, more a way of living). I'd suggest you google it and gain an understanding of the basic practices of a Satanist, so you might gain some empathy with them.

I do hope that you get banned for it. Not for speaking your mind but for being hateful and unreasonable, on top of being offensive and profane. And yes I don't always agree with a policy but I do hold my nation in high regard. There are mistakes they've made, Project MK ULTRA and the Tuskegee Experiment come to mind, but I know that America does a lot of things right. And as far as spreading death and suffering goes, look at Iraq now. After doppling a dictator that gased his own people, they've had open elections and violence/insurgency has died down significantly. Has your government intervened in such a way?

The difference is that the good done by America FAR outweighs the negatives, so your analogy is a rather inaccurate portrayal. You wouldn't know, mostly because you don't live here and you've dedicated your life to hating something so irrationally, but America was and still is a free place for people of any ethnicity or gender to express themselves or pursue any interest they desire.

Also:
one of the likes of you
complete brainwashed morons,
decides to show their anti-human pride.

For someone so worried about being a humanist you're discriminating awfully hard. Your rhetoric also speaks that you're awfully racist. But in America you're allowed to hold whatever opinion you want, so I'm not going to call you an idiot or a brainwashed moron, because I respect your basic human right to have an opinion. You may not respect my basic human rights but that's probably in your country they don't have them. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, like I've said I'm not an expert on Serbia, but if I were to judge all Serbians off of you (which would be racist and wrong), I'd see them as an angry people with an anti-American sentiment and a lack of basic human rights.

I would highly suggest you gain some empathy before writing your next response. If you type angry words at an anonymous profile on the internet you're going to do nothing except give yourself high blood pressure. Stop and think and then respond carefully to what I'm saying, and let's have a discussion, we do have those in America you know.

EDIT: Also your infraction against takakenji was rather silly considering your own involvement. If you think you have enough of a clean slate in this thread to look down on others, you would be mistaken. takakenji's post could be considered spam or trolling, but your post was intentionally malicious, offensive towards other members, and hateful against a nation. That's far more site rules violated than takakenji, and far worse ones.

Level 2
*enters thread, ready to debate coincidence vs knowledge*
*reads thread*
Yeah... about that...
*backs off*

Jazztatic: Tell me whats good about the new world order, to live in a selfmade fear of war and spying on civilians just for moneys sake?
Even though HappyTauren does write a little bit offendig, he has a point.
No matter how good America claims to be, there is nothing that can undo mass death and mass brain wash. Yes it sounds ridicolous, but please, seriously think about it. 90% of your governments invome is by war. Instead of thinking of better solutions they kill millions of people (5mil innocent chilfren in iraq for example). I dont hate Ameriva. I hate what the government does with the world.

Level 16
Jazztatic: Tell me whats good about the new world order, to live in a selfmade fear of war and spying on civilians just for moneys sake?
Even though HappyTauren does write a little bit offendig, he has a point.
No matter how good America claims to be, there is nothing that can undo mass death and mass brain wash. Yes it sounds ridicolous, but please, seriously think about it. 90% of your governments invome is by war. Instead of thinking of better solutions they kill millions of people (5mil innocent chilfren in iraq for example). I dont hate Ameriva. I hate what the government does with the world.

I don't personally subscribe to the New World Order theory, because I don't see enough evidence that it actually exists. That's the reason why I don't subscribe to a lot of theories involving conspiracies.

Did we kill 5 million innocent Iraqi children? First time I've heard about a number that large. Any chance you happen to have a source that verifies that, I'm actually a little curious.

I understand that you don't hate America. I understand that you disagree with some of my government's foreign policies. I do too.

Wikipedia is my source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

A total of 4,486 U.S. soldiers were killed in Iraq between 2003 and 2012. ..... board is reported to have said there were five million orphans in Iraq — almost half of the country's children.

5000 soldiers vs 5.000.000. Fair? I dont think so.

I was wrong with killed, I think I remembered not correctly. However, 2002 a million was claimed in this post http://www.slate.com/articles/news_.../10/are_1_million_children_dying_in_iraq.html

Level 17
and somehow america is responsible for everything again :DD:D:D:D so i guess its safe to CONFIRM that the illuminati are real !!!...well maybe we should take their example and instead of trying to blame one another (regular people who have never influenced world affairs) , we should try to look out for our own individual interests because apparently that is what the illuminati have been doing all this time and it has really worked out great for them.. i think that is what this thread was about anyways

I don't know how it works in Serbia but in America you are allowed to tell others to shut the fuck up. Because it's America we actually don't have to, it's pretty wonderful.
You're allowed so in Serbia, as well, except for, I have actual reasons to tell you that.

In my honest opinion I don't really care that the U.S. bombed your country, you were right.
And that's one of the wrongest things with your pride. You don't care what bad it does, only the 'good'. And majority o f that 'good' is also bad, you just don't know it yet.

Should I be held accountable for the actions of my government? Absolutely not, the government should be held accountable for it's actions, to the people.
I didn't come to your country and vote for you. Also, you didn't do anything with protests. Even I am accountable for the shitty government of my nation, because I didn't protest in time, even though I voted against it. It IS my responsibility. You are just trying to get responsibility off your list, because it is easier that way. I am responsible for my own government, BUT SO ARE YOU.

If you're getting angry at every American you meet because America bombed your country, you might need to do a little self reflecting.
Some of my best friends online are exactly americans, but without the ignorant self-righteous pride that you inherit.

America is a country built on the idea that I can have a differing viewpoint then my state.
And that's good as long as you do not oppress it and let the country do the dirty job! Awesome.

As I've said above, I'm not an expert in Serbian history and I would be willing to admit that. I don't know whether differing viewpoints are even allowed in your country.
They can, but you can also get jailed for many things (as well is your country, but you might not have experienced it yet).

I don't care.
One of the greatest problems with america is that your citizens think they can not care about something and then wash themselves off the irresponsibility.

And because I'm American, it would be hypocritical for me to ask you to shut the fuck up with your anti-American sentiment, so I'm not going to. That's the beautiful part about America, you can use it's own laws to say you hate the government.
That's only because they know you won't go one step further. They don't care about what you say, only what you do. They know that as long as they let people say things, they woin't do things, like oppress the NWO system that's getting in all the pores of the society (and not just american).

I'm not proud of genocide. Would you say that a patriotic German is a neo-nazi because he loves his country?
There's a difference between a patriotic man and one who doesn't give a shit about the rest of the world.

Seriously it is possible to have feelings of pride and remorse at the same time.
Well, that's what feelings are composed of, extremes, of course. However, as I've said in my example, some remorseful things are far too great that you should be polarized to remorse instead of pride.

No I don't agree with a lot of what my country does.
Being so foolishly proud of america sort of means you're fine with it, if a bit uncomfortable.

And yes believe it or not the purpose of a government is to benefit the people, it's people. Did you even consider the fact that maybe you're misjudging patriots because you've had a bad experience with a country? Can you honestly say your own government is completely innocent?
No, our government is awful. We are now too weak to revolt and protest, but our time will come. Our government is implanted by EU and USA and they are more working for the interests of western governments than us. Serbia is a country older than a thousand years, so we cannot equate recent government's ideas with its base and culture. On the other hand, america is so dependent on the government and the entertainment industry that you could say they ARE the country, even if there are sane people there (and sane people are suffering the most in your country, I know some).

Also Satanism is a very misunderstood religion (if you would call it that, more a way of living). I'd suggest you google it and gain an understanding of the basic practices of a Satanist, so you might gain some empathy with them.
I know a lot about it, actually, especially since I used to be one. There are many ways of 'satanism', but all of them are either man-centric or self-centric, both of which are destructive in the long run.

I do hope that you get banned for it. Not for speaking your mind but for being hateful and unreasonable, on top of being offensive and profane.
I will take a knife and cut your ribs out one by one, and you cannot curse or yell, you have to say "Sir, please do not take my ribs out, I also wouldn't like to be killed" in the calmest way possible.

And yes I don't always agree with a policy but I do hold my nation in high regard.
If you knew what your country actually DOES, you'd be mortified. Now I see you actually aren't aware of the most things.

There are mistakes they've made, Project MK ULTRA and the Tuskegee Experiment come to mind, but I know that America does a lot of things right.
...and it is fine, even though they do dreadful things too.

And as far as spreading death and suffering goes, look at Iraq now. After doppling a dictator that gased his own people, they've had open elections and violence/insurgency has died down significantly. Has your government intervened in such a way?
We never had internal problems until guys from the west (germans, french, british, and later americans) decided to intervene, so they implanted their own government in Serbia. YEAH. FREE ELECTION CHOICE. Except for, it is rigged in your favor.
Also, most things about those dictators -- don't you think it's funny how it all became problematic overnight? Don't you see it simply makes a great propaganda material? What is Obama, if not a dictator that lets you believe you have choices and freedom that you don't?

The difference is that the good done by America FAR outweighs the negatives
Ummm.... There's nothing that can outweight millions of people killed, unless you're a messed up human being, which you are.

so your analogy is a rather inaccurate portrayal.
You can't believe how accurate it is, just because you're fed shit to believe that any good can outweight the bad it has done.

You wouldn't know, mostly because you don't live here and you've dedicated your life to hating something so irrationally but America was and still is a free place for people of any ethnicity or gender to express themselves or pursue any interest they desire.
Yeah, I know, freedom of speech and stuff, right. That's golden. You have so much freedom. For example, you are free to choose which university you're going to be a slave of, since you'll need half your life to repay the debt. But hey, america is the land of free and not at all the land of slaves? If you completely re-thought through your socioeconomic system you'd realize america is the land of slaves, not the land of free.

For someone so worried about being a humanist you're discriminating awfully hard. Your rhetoric also speaks that you're awfully racist.
I am discriminating against anti-humanists, not the fair people in your country. Also, google 'racist', and make a connection between that and the fact I despise people who only care about their own butts.

But in America you're allowed to hold whatever opinion you want, so I'm not going to call you an idiot or a brainwashed moron, because I respect your basic human right to have an opinion.
Haha, nice try. Your whole idea of freedom is made up so that wrong and right can be mixed into the truth, so that the public doesn't know what to believe. Well, it is not an OPINION. Your country KILLED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. Look it up everywhere. That's as far from the opinion as it could get.

You may not respect my basic human rights but that's probably in your country they don't have them.
Yes, yes, we are a poor oppressed country... Bomb the shit out of us so we feel more free!

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, like I've said I'm not an expert on Serbia, but if I were to judge all Serbians off of you (which would be racist and wrong), I'd see them as an angry people with an anti-American sentiment and a lack of basic human rights.
And that couldn't be farther from the truth. We are only as anti-American as you let us be, exactly due to reasons such as global mass genocide. And I don't get where you americans get the idea of someone having no basic human rights. Do you think we live in a jungle, in tribes? Your 'civilized' country is only so civilized to enable mind control and depopulation, and you will soon know it.

I would highly suggest you gain some empathy before writing your next response.
The same empathy you have for those killed by your army? No thanks. That kind of empathy is killing the world.

If you type angry words at an anonymous profile on the internet you're going to do nothing except give yourself high blood pressure.
Something we agree on, yeah.

Stop and think and then respond carefully to what I'm saying, and let's have a discussion, we do have those in America you know.
We have discussions in Serbia as well, you know, when both of the people know what they are talking about, else it just ends.

EDIT: Also your infraction against takakenji was rather silly considering your own involvement. If you think you have enough of a clean slate in this thread to look down on others, you would be mistaken. takakenji's post could be considered spam or trolling, but your post was intentionally malicious, offensive towards other members, and hateful against a nation. That's far more site rules violated than takakenji, and far worse ones.

He's got it built up. On the other hand, I was only answering to those exact things, just in a different package. I could've used your precious western niceness to express all of these. But I didn't want to. I have a spine, unlike some, not to mention that I don't hate a country as a country, but self-righteous prideful people who are proud of their country, even though it wreaks havoc on the world as we know it. If anything, you should be ASHAMED.

Last edited:
Uhm, I think I just got an eyegasm.
HT is by far the most knowing guy about this subject I have known so far.

What's wrong with this world is being proud without knowing what you are proud of.
Protecting without knowing what society you are actually protecting.

Because as a matter of a fact, there IS only debt and slavery and this money system is by design. There was the green currency check (read about it) but the English and American bank denied it because "this system without debt does not allow controlling of people and is therefor not acceptable".

Instead of protecting your not existing knowledge about the world, how about you get some information and get to know WHY there are people who are against the system.

They are smart people who are awaken and are sick of getting lied to.

There is so much that I know and that you don't know anything about, I suggest you start by finding out how the money system works. Follow the money, you will find out very much about the system then.

I find it highly depressive that so less people actually do it. It took me 15 minutes to realize our system is a lie.

But nobody has this 15 minutes because we are busy with a financial system. Don't you see the crisis are self made? Whenever there is a shortage of money big concern buy the smaller ones that are smart and spread some kind of "humanity" and the evil concerns then change them.

This is not coincidence. This is how the world is ruled. Forget what you have been told in school or in the media. The truth will not be told from the people who have all the power in the world.

Because in their eyes it's dumb to share knowledge and power. So you are kept unknown while they will rule the world in the secret.

If you want to know more about it and start accepting the fact that maybe being proud of something you don't know is not smart, I will help you to see things in a light which makes sense.

But until then, happy protecting of lies.

And here's more.

I don't personally subscribe to the New World Order theory, because I don't see enough evidence that it actually exists.
As I said before, if you do not see the world becoming much more dependant on other countries all over the place, you're blind. If you do not realize USA's army is actually used to colonize the world, you're also blind. If you do not realize that the modern form of money is used to enslave people into debt, you're also blind. If you do not realize 'religion merging' is in the process, you're also blind. If you do not realize what a percentage of people speaks 'the elite language, English', you're also blind. It all has to do with globalization, because when you merge everything into one, you can have one ruler. Also, think about 'american culture'. Your 'culture' consists of other people's cultures mixed with whatever shit they feed you through the entertainment industry and media, with a small percent of things you need to know that have been going on for 400 or so years. Not to mention that a lot of information is left out, even there. It is astounding how people who defend the way USA works go silent in a second, when you mention Native Americans. Your whole 'ideology' (not ideal) of freedom and tolerance falls down, since it is the same today, just in a different way. As for NWO, NWO is far from a THEORY. Therm "conspiracy theory" is created to discredit true conspiracies and to have people laugh at them, not to mention there have been many 'fake' conspiracies pulled off by governments, that didn't take place, all in order for people to discredit the whole idea of a 'conspiracy', even though, through history and our time, there have been proven examples of organised criminal. Not to mention that intelligent people nowadays have a hobby of talking about conspiracies and how they're done, instead of doing something productive, and that's the reason I think some information is even leaked into the public: fear, panic, to discredit those who realize what's going on, and to have intelligent people busy discussing conspiracies.

That's the reason why I don't subscribe to a lot of theories involving conspiracies.
There is a lot of shit on the internet that is so ridiculous that it discredits its own claims. They were aware of the fact that would happen, as that was the plan, as it further confuses people. Why do you think we'd know ANYTHING about major conspiracies, unless they wanted us to know it? There's a lot of leaked stuff, but a lot of it is intentionally fed through entertainment industry and the media. That being said, there is never enough proof for people who are blind and led by own their doctrines, by people who believe in man.

Did we kill 5 million innocent Iraqi children? First time I've heard about a number that large. Any chance you happen to have a source that verifies that, I'm actually a little curious.
This was resolved up there.

I understand that you don't hate America. I understand that you disagree with some of my government's foreign policies. I do too.
Nobody really hates 'america' as in 'american people'. However, those 'american people' are responsible for their corrupt government, even if mind controlled and brainwashed, and so are you. Serbs are, including me, responsible for the shitty government we have. I don't deny that. When Serbia does something bad, I will take partial responsibility for it, because, if anything, I didn't gather people to protest for it. What's incredible about american people is that you try to blame everything on government that you choose. Even if you didn't vote for it - did you do anything to protest against it? That's the sign of approval. Not doing anything is as almost as bad as directly doing something bad, except for you're more passive, and seen by society, you can wash your responsibility off. So in reality, all you do is use nice words and defend 'FREEDOM' and 'RIGHTS', while in reality the freedom you are talking about is slavery and the 'rights' are there only to keep you from protesting. However, it is nice that you have rights and all, but what are your true obligations? It should be a moral obligation to seek truth, but that's not important anymore, you have your RIGHT to OPINION, which is, to say, that you can categorize right and wrong into the same basket and call it truth. There are many things I do everday, that are wrong. And that's how it is with everyone. However, by declaring your TASTE and OPINION and defending that right, you're actually making your world self-centric.

See, it is my opinion that chocolate tastes better than vanilla. Fair enough. But if I say it's my opinion that america should stop killing people, it is more than an opinion. It is also true.
Someone will say it is their opinion that rap music is better than classical. That's an opinion. But if someone goes to defend the 'fact' that 'rap is better than classical music', they are infiltrating their OPINION and TASTE into the TRUTH, and this is done with a simple sentence such as "Rap is better than classical, period."

By your rights of opinion, you are not talking of actual opinions, what you actually mean is that the truth and what's right and wrong is individual and less important than WHAT YOU THINK, which just deepens the chaos.

If I say the modern monetary system is a fraud, it is also true, I've written examples on this. It is the dominance of bankers and corporations over 'ordinary folk'. I mean, MMF simply prints money and gives it to other countries, and then expects that money with 20% interest rate back. MMF produces DEBT AND MONEY. If anyone wants to say there are moral dilemmas about whether that's wrong or right, than that person is a nutcase. It is obviously wrong. There's no place for an opinion when things get so transparent, since an opinion can not, in any way, be in humanity's interest, in this case, since the truth is already there.

So really, the western society is fighting for "RIGHTS" and FREEDOM while in turn destroying MORAL OBLIGATIONS and SELFLESSNESS. This would be my opinion if it weren't so obvious. Your freedom means you pretty much owe nothing to anybody, 'you're your own man', while in fact, you owe everything to everyone. You owe to people who produce your food, you owe to your parents who raised you, you owe it all to people who have indirectly or directly influenced your life. However, was the influence bad or right, and who was right and who was wrong? In the sick world we have today, everything is done to destroy that barrier, so that lies can be passed as truth, so we get generations who promote empathy without being emphatic themselves, who promote rights without realizing they are imaginary, who defend their country without knowing what it does, who do not oppress the system they are, in fact, against.

So, my friend, I am sorry for calling you names previously. It takes hours to realize what terrible evil there has to be, to make a man say and believe things you do, and as everyone else, I am imperfect, and get bursts of anger I must not, when someone steps on certain wounds of mine. Not to mention we're arguing even though we are on the same side. We are the 99% they have went on to destroy, humiliate and enslave. If people were to unite, not into one huge worldwide country, but against their corrupt governments, the world could see peace. Forgive me for everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.