• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Future- Matter Manipulation/Plasmids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Almost everything is a particle in the world. If we can inject a particle accelerator into our systems, we might be able to convert particles. This mean if we discover if Gravity is a particle, or wind, then we would be able to convert that into fire. The only problem is finding an exit for the plasmids, but not letting it come out of our system. I am talking about a trigger to allow a certain amount of particles out, but not let them continue to come out, which would allow us to leak particles, and also blood, possibly dieing. What are your guys' thoughts?

Level 11
Wow man, how many threads are u gonna make? lol

ON TOPIC:

well not knowing ne information on how particles could affect the human body, i'm sure this would not be so easily to accomplish because there are a lot of things you should consider, possibly cancer. (if particles could cause cancer :p)

just a hypothesis :p

Level 7
I plan on making a lot of threads that are interesting to the community so I may be of a contribution to my beloved Hive. :D

Particles may very well completely destroy a person. When I dug this up from 2006, I had seen one of the responses to it was relating to Bioshock. I know, it may seem silly to some people comparing a theory with a video game, but I am sure particles can affect the brain also and cause a sickness if they cause a chemical reaction. :)

Level 11
but i have seen something on some TV show, showing some kind of military device that did something with particles to innovate healing processes and speading it up, pretty awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.