• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Space Empire Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
But the scans information never came back, as the Jhae just absorbed the energy waves directed at it. There are very few energy types that are not absorbable by the Jhae, including light. Good thing you cant see is through the ice!

Level 3
i deserve it for actually saying LOL. I wish there were an automatic program to repeat what we write, so we know how stupid we sound... XD

ps were is grand ender?

Level 5
OOC: I'm busy making maps and searching for stuff, try to occupy yourselves. And join nox revival, sheesh.

((noxrevival.2ksite.com))

Level 23
OOC: Ok, that's it, I'm not going to roleplay when the creator/GM is so occupied with something other than stuff from real life =.=)

IC: Suddenly, out of nowhere, a message came.
"SIR THE ENGINES ARE ACTING STRANGE!"
Kamica stood up, and ran to the engine room, while yelling "WHAT IS HAPPENING THEN?!"
"THE CRYSTALS ARE TURNING RED!"
"DAMN, THAT MEANS THEY ARE GOING TO FREEZE THE SHIP!"
"Then... what should we do?"
"Try to evacuate the ship, ALL HANDS, GO FOR THE NEAREST ESCAPE POD, I REPEAT, HEAD FOR THE NEAREST ESCAPE POD, THE SHIP IS GOING INTO FREEZE STA..."
Suddenly, all the lines over the entire ship turned red, everything and everyone on and in the ship froze instantly, the ship itself crashed down towards the planet, Burrying itself halfway, however, no damage was done, and the ground around the ship started to freeze too to about 100 meters away from the ship.

OOC: In other words, I quit ^^)

Level 23
OOC: It's not necessarily a death, if the RP were to ever bloom up, I might turn the crystals back to normal, or a hotter state so that the ice melts again, and everybody on the ship (sort of) lives again, until that time, the ship is frozen so solid, that only the same sort of crystal, but in another phase could make the ice melt)

Level 3
The Jhae greedily eats up the easily rearranged molecules of this crystallized plasmid, and instead of just eating away at all the little lumps in in, still with some life in them, seeks out the source, as such a generator would facilitate the conquering of the planet.

Having absorbed the crystal plasmids source, a curiously sophisticated FTL power source, all the crystals have no more base, so to speak, and fall apart. The supposed crew of the once-was-vessel, startled, take a look the ever expanding Jhae and flee as far as they can, to not be consumed...

--------------------
((ok, get back in here darkie!!!!!!!!))))))

Level 23
OOC: Overwrite that, if you touch the crystals, you'll turn to ice, no matter what kind of a life-form you are, there are only two materials that can contain the freezing crystals, one is the green crystals, and the other is a specific material that vanished together with a highly sophisticated civilization on the home planet)

Level 3
((heres a though: why do you think your civilization vanished? :mwahaha:

wow that could be an incredible continuation point... think of what that means...))

[created me?]

Level 3
hmmmmmmmmmmm... interesting. so basically that wouldn't work exactly...

but still, lets retreat back to the crystal part of our story...

As the Jhae came across a type of energy emitted by a red crystal, it was forcibly solidified into a different form, not altogether part of this reality, and was unable to turn itself back into its expansion form. The Jhae decided to break off from that area. Leaving a wade berth, It slowly started circling this anomality, deciding to deal with it later, when it had better knowledge of how to counter it.

((if you disagree with any part here, pm me and ill try editing it. :thumbs_up: ))

Level 8
OOC: I'll join! I'm just happy theres a roleplay going (sort of) on this forum!(Yeah, new here at the Hive)

"Finally.." said Nebrius felling relief, as he watched the last of the major powers on his planet sign the pact. Finally, they are all united. Finally, they can test the new FTL system.
The planet has been ravaged by petty differences and onflicts for ages now... Now it is time for peace and prosperity...
And if the experimental FTL system works... His dream would live.
"Lesenos", said Nebrius, " get me the FSEDC*(Future Space Exploration and Development Center). He didn't have any more patience for waiting. He wanted the experiment to begin as soon as possible.

Level 5
As the spheres waited, another silver-ship dropped out of an FTL jump above the planet. It waited there for a few moments before entering the planets atmosphere, descending to the point where it was just above the spheres.

Level 3
A sudden influx of energy from the underground caverns of the recent owners of the planet sets off chain reactions in the Jh-ae that promote instantaneous and uncontrollable growth! Unfortunately, as this is not the way that the Jh-ae is supposed to make itself, the 'tumor' so to speak, gains its own consciousness and sets off to absorb its origin, the Jh-ae itself!!

The expansion is currently stopped, as the Jh-ae fights back to save itself from extinction!

Status
Not open for further replies.