• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My theory to a lot of debates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
LIFE
Now, I believe that the universe was created by a big bang. Where did this big bang come from, you ask. Simple, Anti matter. My thoughts are that it was as big as the Earth. Where did the Anti-Matter come from, you ask. I say out of nothinness. Why? Because those are my beliefs. I am also a Christian, just don't partially believe in the book of Genesis. The explosion from the Anti Matter was so big, that it created a zajillion particles. Those became Life itself. My thoughts are continued in Evolution.

EVOLUTION
Okay, let's do this. Now, since that Big Bang made all that, where do we come in? I think we evolved from water and dirt. That's right. We grew our own brain cells (Which I am relating to plant life.) and sprouted off as a germ. We then grew and adapted. Soon we became similar to a platypus. Then, we grew larger, into an ape like creature, so on to becoming "Homosapians". I won't go into further detail.

EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE
I don't believe, and I do. There IS life out there, just not smarter than us. Look up Summerians, then find "Fallen Angels". Apparently, these things are supposedly here to help us. That's why they are on Youtube so often. And crop circles, they are just fertilizing with their UFOs. (The last 2 sentences were Sarcasm)

I think that World War 3 will break out. This should result in 2 factions fighting for dominance. This will result in Nuclear Winter. Due to nuclear winter, animals are forced to adapt, new species are found. Some animal species go extinct, resulting in a world economy collapse. Start stocking up on food.

FUTURE ADAPTATIONS
The military will be asking for too much. This will result in a worldwide great depression.(Reffering to 2012 for the military demandings.) Anyways, The U.S.A will be cut off from Oil, therefore resulting in total collapse of Government and businesses. Soon after, Russia will create a Tsar bomb, devastating the world. Russia launches it at the United States. The U.S stops it by shooting it near Hawaii. Due to the critical range, Hawaii and minor outlying Islands are destroyed. U.S, Mexico, and South America get an Earthquake measuring up to 9.2.

You can think whatever you want of my ideas, I refuse to submit to your views if you wish to argue.

Level 15
You do realize Russia has an overall worse state of affairs than the USA right? How would they build a tsar bomb before the USA/how would the USA not have defenses for it?

Your evolution theory you came up with yourself I'm presuming...interesting.

All in all, you should do some research before you make up your mind. It's one thing to say "I won't submit to you no matter what" and then to say "I won't submit to you no matter what because"

Level 22
Theory? Completely unscientific... It would be safe to replace the word with 'opinion'. This is just an opinion. And you don't seem to be basing all you say in every single thread you make on something you have read like books. You just say it...

Yes the Bible says we came from dirt and water. This is true to the point that Darwin's theory is indeed wrong. Darwin's theory that we evolved from apes, monkeys is considered by scientists and me in that number - wrong. This is also where the 'created from dirt stops'. So dirt turns into flesh????

No and no, don't fill people's heads with things like that. We have appearead as separate from monkeys and evolved like separate from monkeys organisms like each animal. How the first human appeared is unknown but is not as monkey. Prehistoric men, that's where I see our start.

Watch 'Life after people' (2008 one) - it gives possible and true possibilities of what would happen with humanity. 2012? No don't fill people's heads with such things..

God is a belief (and nothing more) of a power that gives us good fortune and there we stop. There is no existing invisible or visible spirit.

Aliens. Ever heard of Area 51? I'm very skeptical about such things but that there is technology we don't know is already seen and proven like Uut 113 - proven by isotopes, no joke. And let me tell you more, the purpose of all movies about them isn't to make you BELIEVE it is to make you NOT BELIEVE, to HIDE IT (I'm not saying Movie Directors work for the Gov im no fan of global conspiracies, just saying those who hide it love how people think it's all fake). If they hid it it would be obvious they are hiding something. Instead, you see a ridiculous movie you're like - hah all this movies fake nonsense. Yes, I felt the same until realizing what I said. I also don't believe in abductions, but that something from outer space has been shot down and stolen, watch Bob Lazar interview on YouTube - it is on YouTube but is a documentary despite being on YT where almost all such are fake, this one is not fake.

Let me tell you what there is if you think I ony believe in PLAIN SCIENCE. There is physics that is not yet understood. Scientists naively think that all must be based on Earth's Laws and if it isn't it's not possible. Examples of unknown physics are the Pioneer anomaly, some force that changes trajectory of spaceships/satellites even of Pluto's eccentric orbit and of other dwarfs in the Kuiper belt and beyond. Organisms that eat arsenic? Oh then scientists had better prepare for many unseen never thought could exist things.

All I say is based on lots of research and evidence, yours is just... well I think people told you enough.

Last edited:
Level 19
The U.S.A will be cut off from Oil, therefore resulting in total collapse of Government and businesses. Soon after, Russia will create a Tsar bomb, devastating the world. Russia launches it at the United States

You mean, Russia, a country with one of the biggest energy resources would declare war upon a country that is desperately in need of them?

Demand leads to higher prices.

Higher prices leads to $$$ for Russia.

You seem to think they'll declare war just because they were enemies.

Besides that, I beg you to be more open-minded in this debate.

Level 7
I like your avatar. :)
But: Seeing that we had just caught some Russian spies in America.. I believe a few months ago? I believe that Russia is probably trying to gain access to documents from the government. Besides, I am sure Russia does not want to try and build a fake "Death Star" from when America made that fake schematic. ;)

Level 14
There is life out there, and it's most definately smarter than us. How do I know? It hasn't tried to contact us yet.

To get a more accurate idea of what a nuclear winter, on the scale you're refering to, would look like watch The Road. There wouldn't be any hope of survival, just the self-sustained illusion of it. In other words, we'll be among the species going extinct.

Amusing arguement. Hopefully you believe it. Makes my job much easier...

//\\^^//\\

Level 30
But: Seeing that we had just caught some Russian spies in America.. I believe a few months ago? I believe that Russia is probably trying to gain access to documents from the government. Besides, I am sure Russia does not want to try and build a fake "Death Star" from when America made that fake schematic. ;)

What makes you think people will be stupid enough to start WW3?
Besides, times have changed. One does not simply start a war without having the Americans pwning him the day after he started the war.
It's pretty simple. People might still try but it will be prevented.

Level 7
Spider, I have watched The Road. A great movie! Recommended.
Back on Topic :
"Him" would be Russia in my case. I do not think America would be stupid enough to launch an attack at Russia the day the war starts. Besides, if Sarah Palin can see Russia from her back yard, we would be in incredible danger! (lol :3) But also: take the concept of 5 men, give them arms and equipment along with provisions, make them government officials, sent them to America, they shoot people, that makes war. Russia would probably have NK and China on it's side too. Japan would maybe join, but most likely stay neutral. Then the US have Canada, SK, Mexico if Russia invades the West.., Britain, and many others. Think about it. WW3 can begin in a split second

Level 30
Spider, I have watched The Road. A great movie! Recommended.
Back on Topic :
"Him" would be Russia in my case. I do not think America would be stupid enough to launch an attack at Russia the day the war starts. Besides, if Sarah Palin can see Russia from her back yard, we would be in incredible danger! (lol :3) But also: take the concept of 5 men, give them arms and equipment along with provisions, make them government officials, sent them to America, they shoot people, that makes war. Russia would probably have NK and China on it's side too. Japan would maybe join, but most likely stay neutral. Then the US have Canada, SK, Mexico if Russia invades the West.., Britain, and many others. Think about it. WW3 can begin in a split second

And what, good sir, might be the cause of this war? What on earth would such a big conflict be about?

Level 14
@Panda - It was good, sad... but good.

The cause of the war would proabably be something stupid between two '3rd world' countries or 'developing' countries such as Pakistan and India who are armed and have more than a few generations of hatred for the other. There are so many treaties out there, enough would be triggered to drag others into it (in regards to business; countries will ignore treaties if it serves their purposes)

More likely, however, is the scenario where resources are being fought for (food and water).

//\\oo//\\

Last edited:
Level 15
You realize that Russia is primarily in Europe right? The "Russians" living Asia are primarly rural with some urban communities that has no actual political control over Russia.

Everythin you say is a blind assumption. I'm more afraid of an asteroid being discovered that is 9x the size of Earth that is plotting a collision with the Earth appearing out of a black hole than I am afraid of WW3.

Level 30
You realize that Russia is primarily in Europe right? The "Russians" living Asia are primarly rural with some urban communities that has no actual political control over Russia.

Everythin you say is a blind assumption. I'm more afraid of an asteroid being discovered that is 9x the size of Earth that is plotting a collision with the Earth appearing out of a black hole than I am afraid of WW3.

Not to worry. We still have Bruce Willis.

Level 7

China and SK are allies of Russia. Anyways, that is about the future, not in 3 days.

Level 15
I laughed at your comment. Where did I say that the USA is evil? NK and China may be allies to the USA, but more valuable allies to Russia.

Your idea is that the whole world will hate the USA and that China and SK will ally with Russia and then the USA will have no chance...

Explain to me a situation where the USA is inherently right but SK and China would side with Russia even though Russia is trying to take over the world (which would include China and SK).

in case you didn't know, the USA is allied with practically every European and Asian country.

Level 7
Your idea is that the whole world will hate the USA and that China and SK will ally with Russia and then the USA will have no chance...

Explain to me a situation where the USA is inherently right but SK and China would side with Russia even though Russia is trying to take over the world (which would include China and SK).

My idea was not that at all. If you read my posts at all, I said earlier that USA would have many allies. And even, SK and China have been allied with Russia for a while. And I never said that Russia is trying to take over the world. I said that they would launch an attack on the USA. Stop making up your ideas of what I say.

How would losing connection to oil cause the collapse of government and Bisuness? It's called Electricity. We can use it to Power things.

In all honesty I'm gonna go ahead and say it: WW3 is highly unlikely to happen because everyone is scared shitless about being nuked, so - when is the nuclear missile sheild build, so much so that it covers an entire country which they are sure will 100% protect them from being nuked if they nuke another country? Doesn't really add up now does it.

LIFE
Now, I believe that the universe was created by a big bang. Where did this big bang come from, you ask. Simple, Anti matter. My thoughts are that it was as big as the Earth. Where did the Anti-Matter come from, you ask. I say out of nothinness. Why? Because those are my beliefs. I am also a Christian, just don't partially believe in the book of Genesis. The explosion from the Anti Matter was so big, that it created a zajillion particles. Those became Life itself. My thoughts are continued in Evolution.

EVOLUTION
Okay, let's do this. Now, since that Big Bang made all that, where do we come in? I think we evolved from water and dirt. That's right. We grew our own brain cells (Which I am relating to plant life.) and sprouted off as a germ. We then grew and adapted. Soon we became similar to a platypus. Then, we grew larger, into an ape like creature, so on to becoming "Homosapians". I won't go into further detail.

EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE
I don't believe, and I do. There IS life out there, just not smarter than us. Look up Summerians, then find "Fallen Angels". Apparently, these things are supposedly here to help us. That's why they are on Youtube so often. And crop circles, they are just fertilizing with their UFOs. (The last 2 sentences were Sarcasm)
RIIIIIIIGHT......religion and the beginning of life....i aint even gonna bother on this one.

I think that World War 3 will break out. This should result in 2 factions fighting for dominance. This will result in Nuclear Winter. Due to nuclear winter, animals are forced to adapt, new species are found. Some animal species go extinct, resulting in a world economy collapse. Start stocking up on food.

"some animals go extinct, resulting in a world economy collapse"? what? how does missing few animals result in a world economy collapse? how is the even REMOTELY explainable? what is the correlation between extinction and economy collapse? you Do realise that species are going extinct DAILY? is the world economy collapsing daily?

FUTURE ADAPTATIONS
The military will be asking for too much. This will result in a worldwide great depression.(Reffering to 2012 for the military demandings.) Anyways, The U.S.A will be cut off from Oil, therefore resulting in total collapse of Government and businesses. Soon after, Russia will create a Tsar bomb, devastating the world. Russia launches it at the United States. The U.S stops it by shooting it near Hawaii. Due to the critical range, Hawaii and minor outlying Islands are destroyed. U.S, Mexico, and South America get an Earthquake measuring up to 9.2.

so... the treasury of the world all suddenly decided to go stupid and then just lavish the army with money? also. if the army is spending these money, that means these money are going to someone else. military spending doesnt not mean the money vanishes into thin air. someone ELSE other than the military gets these money in exchange for food, weapons, software and vehicles. its called war profiteering. and these war-profiteering business need people to run it. therefore, whoever is the supplier gets wealthy. everyone cant get poorer without someone getting richer. Supply and demand. please look that up.

and why would someone decide to just cut oil supply from US? is this one of those anti-america thread again? cos that shit got really old. if US got the money, which it does, the oil suppliers will always be ready to sell.

the tsar bomb? are you really that stupid? one big massive bomb? that is not economically efficient. you are better off with numbers of ICBMs which can be transported and used flexibly. not to mention, the development will be cheaper. and like you said, this one missile will be unbelievably easy to intercept. russians wont develop something costing unknown sums of money just to have it shot down. no one would

not to mention we ALREADY have enough nukes to destroy everything on earth many times over. an extra single tsar bomb or a super bomb isnt really that threatening.

also. according to wikipedia, 9.2 reicter scale equals to 946 megatons of energy yield. i aint so sure but i think that means your tsar bomb would have to have MORE that or at least that much megaton to create 9.2 earthquake. THE tsar bomb was 50 megaton. they planned for 100. so. i would need about 10 if i didnt care about the fallout. do you think its will be economically sane to make that many bombs of that megaton? that includes the production, material cost, maintenance, the production facility and so on and so forth.

also. blowing something like that anywhere not underground or not underwater basically means you are just shooting up all the nuclear fallout into the atmosphere. ALL of the radioactive fallout. INTO THE ATMOSPHERE. THE EFFING ATMOSEPHERE WHICH WE ALL BREATH IN. if that happened, a 9.2 earthquake or an economic collapse will be the last thing to worry about because EVERYTHING will be contaminated by the fallout and basically everyone on earth, no matter what, is screwed. ANOTHER good reason why the russians wont try something stupid like that.

research. please do some

Level 9
I must say god created us not a big bang..
particle cant have sex...
must be someone who toughted adam and eve how to do it..

i know this may sound ingenius but this is just my opinion

Edit: and the theory about monkey evolves into a human..ROFLED
if monkey evolved into human y there is stil monkey today?(chimapnzis,gorila,ape,kingkong,big joe)

Level 22
I must say god created us not a big bang..
particle cant have sex...
must be someone who toughted adam and eve how to do it..

this is my opinion

Edit: and the theory about monkey evolves into a human..ROFLED
if monkey evolved into human y there is stil monkey today?(chimapnzis,gorila,ape,kingkong,big joe)

Are you an atheist, pretending to be a dumb theist?
I hope you are. :I

Level 7
@PyeamidHe@d - Food.
And no, this is not an anti America thread. I am in America. I love America. I plan on joining the Army. Seriously, wtf is wrong with all of you that think this is an Anti-America thread. It just expresses my opinion of what will happen in the future.

Level 17
The Skycraft Theory
My view of how the world began is that two beings beyond this earth were duking it out in an arm-wrestling contest, the winner got too drunk and farted out an unknown universe we now live in.

I say two beings because I don't believe in all that religious bullshit.

This caused an unexplainable wave of events to accumulate within one of the planets we now inhabit, creating unknown life from particles and atoms to structure single-cellular beings and eventually multi-cellular beings. With this wave of constant reproduction of genetic chemistry, a parasite was born that evidently evolved into what we are as today. Cruel corruptive beasts that only do things at another's anguish.

Thus lives on, The Skycraft Theory!

Level 15
The Skycraft Theory
My view of how the world began is that two beings beyond this earth were duking it out in an arm-wrestling contest, the winner got too drunk and farted out an unknown universe we now live in.

I say two beings because I don't believe in all that religious bullshit.

This caused an unexplainable wave of events to accumulate within one of the planets we now inhabit, creating unknown life from particles and atoms to structure single-cellular beings and eventually multi-cellular beings. With this wave of constant reproduction of genetic chemistry, a parasite was born that evidently evolved into what we are as today. Cruel corruptive beasts that only do things at another's anguish.

Thus lives on, The Skycraft Theory!
You got that from Family Guy

@PyeamidHe@d - Food.
And no, this is not an anti America thread. I am in America. I love America. I plan on joining the Army. Seriously, wtf is wrong with all of you that think this is an Anti-America thread. It just expresses my opinion of what will happen in the future.

Food what? you mean to say rice and wheat is going to go exticnt? a type of plant that is mass produced all over the world is going to go extinct? great job. that makes perfect sense.

Level 19

You base this theory off a spy? Everybody has spies everywhere, it's no real secret. Besides, I still ask you, what would Russia profit from a nuclear war?

And even then, by your logic the world would've been destroyed a couple of times, since there are spies of almost every country across the world and I'm pretty sure that dozens of them have been caught. (look at the Cold War)

China and SK are allies of Russia. Anyways, that is about the future, not in 3 days.

.. No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino–Soviet_split

Besides, China's economy is based on America and the Western World. The only thing it would gain from a nuclear war is.. nothing, except for a ruined economy.

Level 30
Then stop reading them. You are just an ignorant troll. You people turned this thread into a flaming thread and a not an opinion thread like it was supposed to be.

You're arrogant. People troll you just because of this.
Also, stop spamming bullshit threads about your opinion on random shit if you're not even going to admit some of your thinking patterns were wrong.

Level 7
You're arrogant. People troll you just because of this.
Also, stop spamming bullshit threads about your opinion on random shit if you're not even going to admit some of your thinking patterns were wrong.

BS Threads? I am pretty sure a lot of people like these types of things. Look in the mirror if you think you are arrogant. And if I am correct, this is the Off-Topic forum and it states that "This forum is reserved for any mumbo jumbo and hocus pocus, nonesense irrotence or your special interests that doesn't suit any other forum. The general site rules still apply however! Keep it clean!" , so lay off. Just because I wanted to contribute to the community, which apparently does not even appreciate me, does not make me a troll, so stop crying about my threads.

Level 15
BS Threads? I am pretty sure a lot of people like these types of things. Look in the mirror if you think you are arrogant. And if I am correct, this is the Off-Topic forum and it states that "This forum is reserved for any mumbo jumbo and hocus pocus, nonesense irrotence or your special interests that doesn't suit any other forum. The general site rules still apply however! Keep it clean!" , so lay off. Just because I wanted to contribute to the community, which apparently does not even appreciate me, does not make me a troll, so stop crying about my threads.

The fact that your threads serve no purpose is why they're a waste. If you would actually accept what some people say then it would be a bit better.

You provide no preliminary evidence, so how can we even discuss this with you? All you say is "these are my views and I am right you can't change my opinion. discuss"

Do you want us to discuss how dumb they are? Because you won't. Or should we just discuss how dumb your approach to the subject is?

Level 30

I said none of these things.
Leave our forum, genious. We're not good enough for you.

Level 7
The fact that your threads serve no purpose is why they're a waste. If you would actually accept what some people say then it would be a bit better.

You provide no preliminary evidence, so how can we even discuss this with you? All you say is "these are my views and I am right you can't change my opinion. discuss"

Do you want us to discuss how dumb they are? Because you won't. Or should we just discuss how dumb your approach to the subject is?

I lol'd. When did I say that my views are the only things right? People gave their opinions on it, I discussed it, and now because I discuss my views, you cry about it.

@ Devine - I lol'd again. That was just a retarded couple statements.

Level 19
If you would actually accept what some people say then it would be a bit better.

I agree with this. To be honest, I just have one thing really to say:

Before you start creating your political scenarios, think of the economic and social benefits/bad results. If the bad results outweigh the good things, it's really unlikely there's going to be any war.

Level 30
I lol'd. When did I say that my views are the only things right? People gave their opinions on it, I discussed it, and now because I discuss my views, you cry about it.

By saying "crying" you're ridiculing his entire post even though he's right. That makes you look like both a jerk and a retard. Leave the forums. Really. Your presence is not appreciated.

Edit: It's not really fair to call me something over fake statements and when I point out that these statements are fake, you call me a retard and you "lol" over it. I could flame you really hard. I can outsmart you twice in a second, really. Just about anyone here can. But I'm not gonna because I really don't give a shit about what an 11 year-old kid thinks about me.

Last edited:
Level 7
By saying "crying" you're ridiculing his entire post even though he's right. That makes you look like both a jerk and a retard. Leave the forums. Really. Your presence is not appreciated.

Lol, maybe I will go back to D3Scene. You cannot even appreciate a thread without flaming it.

Edit: Lol, you think I am 11? You completely flamed my thread even though I was just discussing. 2 People dislike me, will not make me leave the forum. You claim your IQ to be so large, which completely shows that you believe that you can outsmart many people. You are ignorant.

Level 15
LIFE

EVOLUTION

EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE

FUTURE ADAPTATIONS

You can think whatever you want of my ideas, I refuse to submit to your views if you wish to argue.

Please read your first post a bit more clearly next time, Pandawarrior. Afterall, proofreading is your friend.

Level 30
Lol, maybe I will go back to D3Scene. You cannot even appreciate a thread without flaming it.
Maybe you should and I'm not the one flaming, I'm merely defending myself.

Pandawarrior said:
@ Devine - I lol'd again. That was just a retarded couple statements.
It's not really fair to call me something over fake statements and when I point out that these statements are fake, you call me a retard and you "lol" over it. I could flame you really hard. I can outsmart you twice in a second, really. Just about anyone here can. But I'm not gonna because I really don't give a shit about what an 11 year-old kid thinks about me.
I'd also like to point out the grammar fail in that sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.