• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Movie "Knowing" predicted the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
There's a reason the phrase "nuclear deterrance" exists.

Yeah and it can never be broken, 'alright'.

That's far more site rules violated than takakenji, and far worse ones.

Although I felt like participating in a thread here and I don't hang around thw anymore and don't care about takenji, he's been posting crap hundreds of times, so every post of his is a reason for this, idk what you keep him here still for.

Because let's not get 'modest', WWII was not 'won by America' it was actually half the job by US and UK, the other half by USSR. I am not fan of Russia, I am just objective. Because of such bias history is often manipulated and told wrong.

HT is by far the most knowing guy about this subject I have known so far.

Errm, idk, I personally like America as a country and as people, politicians are evil everywhere, politicians of big countries, specifically. So, Russia and Putin are not golden you know.

So, some of the NWO isn't bad, hell even some of Hitler's doing weren't bad, depends on which direction it is going. I am not much into the NWO stuff but I have a fair knowledge in it. I am more into kinds of truths like - history, the origin of mankind, some technologies and socites, UFOs - I am into things that I know are likey true, away from the wild claims of paranoics and believers. Also away from the shallow skepticism and ignorance.

When it comes to the US, there are Americans who realize, something is wrong with the world system. I prefer such smart and 'awaken' people that silly clueless ignorant guys either. And it's not about the US, it's about the systems all over the world. BANKS and stuff - evil system... no wonder the protests on Wallstreet - totally in place.

Errm, idk, I personally like America as a country and as people, politicians are evil everywhere, politicians of big countries, specifically. So, Russia and Putin are not golden you know.

So, some of the NWO isn't bad, hell even some of Hitler's doing weren't bad, depends on which direction it is going. I am not much into the NWO stuff but I have a fair knowledge in it. I am more into kinds of truths like - history, the origin of mankind, some technologies and socites, UFOs - I am into things that I know are likey true, away from the wild claims of paranoics and believers. Also away from the shallow skepticism and ignorance.

When it comes to the US, there are Americans who realize, something is wrong with the world system. I prefer such smart and 'awaken' people that silly clueless ignorant guys either. And it's not about the US, it's about the systems all over the world. BANKS and stuff - evil system... no wonder the protests on Wallstreet - totally in place.
I made another post that I don't hate the nation or people, I hate the system they are living in. But I also have to say that sadly most choose to stay proud and unknown about the truth. I have seen protesters and stuff, but nothing serious that could change America to a better place.

What I am most concerned about is how ignorant many Americans are when it comes to flaws in their system. This false proudness shows a big flaw of society and that it will never be better.

Good systems are open for improvement. But everyone who tried to make America a good place (JFK f.e.) died in mysterious ways.

About the other stuff: You are right, history books, politics and all that stuff are just a bunch of lies to keep us dumb and interested in the stuff they want us to be interested in.

However, the video I posted a few pages ago about American Television in 1975 where the moderator screamed at his audience that they are dumb because they believe television is true really speaks for itself.

I agree with evil system being everywhere. But you should not forget the fact that America is the country who never stops talking about The New World Order. Just check some videos about it. Everybody says it. Even the Pope!

Last but not least, I have no idea how I can make people wake up. But I have to try, because the stupid world we are living into is just crap.

We need a change. Humanity is so much more than this money system driven by control freaks.

Level 22
^ I feel ya man, the bank system and this money making system needs a change.

And just to add - WW1 America didn't even take part and I am sure takenji didn't say it on purpose (to troll) - he didn't know that. So not knowing history at all - such should stfu.

I do not support blind patriotism, not seeing behind the curtain and thinking the ones who rule you are so goody.

Not to mention that 'helping out in the WW2' was just for show. They could get involved from the start and truly help, but no, they just wanted to be the good guys so bad.

They needed to show that their soldiers are used for GOOD causes, so that they could later use that as an argument for... I am tired of listing all the countries, google "countries america invaded".

However, this is not at all about the banks only. We need to change our mindset completely. From the youngest age we're fed the way we're supposed to live and it all centers on money. Ther are movies that are supposed to teach us of sacrifice and selflessness, but they are so shallow that they are doing more to ridicule it than promote it, while you have serious movies about serious people who seriously forget their families because they are serious, and they make their money seriously, damn it.

And let's not forget that everything what American does is only for this one purpose:
Get power. Money is a replacement for power. By ruling money they have the complete power. By removing money from the system by design (debt) they remove our power and make us work harder for less money. Isn't this awesome?

Not many people see that we are living THEIR dream, not our dream. We wear what they want us to wear, we eat what they want us to eat, we see, think and want what they want us to do.

And the worst of all, many people actually defend those mass media systems, brain washers and satanist organizations.

If I would have the chance to create a new system it would be based on friendship and love, tolerance and helping each other.

There would be a better world and MORE wellness for everyone if we would work for humanity and not the banks. If we love to work because we are part of a civilisation, not bank slavery.

I am sure there would be nearly nobody who wouldn't work if everybody would know the world they are living in.

Try to google about Nikolai Tesla and alternative energy. He tried to make the world open with a free, endless energy system. But he got in jail for that.

I hope one day I will be able to go out to the street and talk to a stranger and have a good conversation.

Because when I do it right now, they say "No way, you believe in conspiracy shit?". Gosh, so annoying.

Honestly, I believe at least 75% of the worlds people are nice. But they are also brainwashed and live in fear. Designed by wars, drugs (medicine) and social problems.

Level 24
@HT: stop quoting so much, it's barely readable.

@Anachron: Sounds like baseless claims from someone with a superiority complex. Do you even understand the mechanics behind the media? I'm quite sure the media can be cynical and corrupt, in certain cases, but in the western modern world it plays the role of a "watch dog" to keep the politics in place.

I agree with evil system being everywhere.
Evil does not exist, get out.

I hope one day I will be able to go out to the street and talk to a stranger and have a good conversation.
It's not that hard.

If I would have the chance to create a new system it would be based on friendship and love, tolerance and helping each other.
There are different ideologies out there and not everybody believes that democracy for example is the best form of system for a nation. Some may believe capitalism may be good, but this also a two-edged sword, where private organizations can gain too much power and influence. I firmly believe socialdemocracy is the best ideology, but others may disagree with me.

Level 22
The MSM is a tool of the politics - to more sensitive questions they are being told to what to say, about unimportant questions, sure, though no one cares what they find for the unimportant ones.

The idea that media is manipulated is not a myth... it's a fact. It's a propaganda .. of fear. Often times exaggerate things, make them look worse, mentioning the bad news, the 'black chronicle' of the day, repeat it over and over again., as if ppl haven't watched it enough and you are like:

images

It means you're brainwashed, if you don't want to see through.

I mean how many times was 9/11 in the news?
And that was 5000 people. Killed by terrorists. Was it so?

How many times are WW2 and WW1 in the news? Never.
But they killed millions of people.

How many times do they tell how many iraq people are dead? Not a single time.
An American soldier gets hurt? Let's make news about it.

@Nudl9: I am very aware of the mechanics of the media, but still, after all, 5 people have 80% of the money of the world. You are trying to tell me they only want our best?

I don't have a superior complex. I just woke up and realized what great world we could have. If you think I am stupid, crazy or an idiot because of that go and enjoy living in fear of not having enough money to buy food or that the next war will kill you. I am not going to argue with you since you take me personally when all we talk about is the world in general.

So, you better try to argue with things you know instead of judging my personality.

Oh and a side node, if you don't like HT quoting so much and responding every single word others say so he can teach them, then why the hell are you here?

@HT: stop quoting so much, it's barely readable.
If I simply wrote without quoting anything it'd seem I am talking to myself, while I have exact sentences to reply to.

@Anachron: Sounds like baseless claims from someone with a superiority complex.
Knowing the world we live in is shit and could be better has nothing to do with supriority. If anything, what he's suggesting is that we deal with megalomaniacs (those 5 people who own 80% of earth's resources).

Do you even understand the mechanics behind the media?
Do you?

I'm quite sure the media can be cynical and corrupt, in certain cases, but in the western modern world it plays the role of a "watch dog" to keep the politics in place.
Yeah, sure. Except for, politicians and corporations who pay them have shittons of money, so they can pay all major media to write what they want to write.

Saying that evil doesn't exist is as foolish as it goes. Christians have a saying that "Satan's greatest deception is that he doesn't exist." The same goes with people who do not believe evil exists. Evil is even in all of us, you have to dumb down your feelings to stop feeling it.

It's not that hard.
That I agree with.

There are different ideologies out there and not everybody believes that democracy for example is the best form of system for a nation.
Democracy cannot exist, and it never will. What you have is not democracy but masked dictatorship. Your freedom should mean that you're independent from corporations, but instead you cannot live without them. You are bound to a framework of a failing system that you will die if you try to get out of. So much for freedom, eh? Not to mention the major deception of freedom. For centuries before, people were slaves. But they were born slaves, lived slaves, and died slaves. Today, people are born into a 'free society', although they warrant themselves a 2000E of debt by their very BIRTH. Is that your democratic free world? Or maybe ideological totalitarian slavery? What about the fact banks are privately owned, and the fact that they PRODUCE money instead of handling it?

Some may believe capitalism may be good, but this also a two-edged sword, where private organizations can gain too much power and influence.
It's not a two edged sword. If it allows corporations to rule instead of humanity, it is evil.

I firmly believe socialdemocracy is the best ideology, but others may disagree with me.
Except for, everyone has his own idea of what social democracy is supposed to be, so you have to make a detailed list of 'features' such a country would have. Just throwing words around doesn't do anything, but the 'democracy' USA is spreading with bombs around the world is as ironic as it gets, and it beats me that there are still people believing it is 'even so-so' right.

Level 24
eImtoR@Would love a source on that "fact".

How many times do they tell how many iraq people are dead? Not a single time.
An American soldier gets hurt? Let's make news about it.
The casuality count can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
Civilians get hurt or killed pretty ofte in a war and it is hard to keep track and count of the total. Kids are usually the ones harmed most by a war.
Now when it comes to foreign afairs, the reason media writes about own citizens is to peak people's interests, because they wouldn't have otherwise. It's a sad fact, but people tend to overlook foreign tragedies unless involved themselves.

I just woke up and realized what great world we could have
Become politically involved then, the world starts with you.
I hate half-assed people who turn a blind eye to politics, because politics is everything around us wether one like it or not.

The world wars are old news, history, why would there be any news about it? If you're referring to it's current time there's a ton of articles out there, hell loads of archieves if you're into that shit. Also i'm not sure you you're referring to by "they", but all wars usually have casualities on both sides. Civilians are most inflicted by this.

enjoy living in fear of not having enough money to buy food or that the next war will kill you
I'm a student, i already live with the fear of not being able to afford food. A new war in the western would be highly unlikely for atleast another century. I would be more worried about the lack of water and extreme usage of oil resources. The USA is also in an extreme debt to China that they have no way of undoing, which could possibly create a new financial crisis.

--
Yeah, sure. Except for, politicians and corporations who pay them have shittons of money, so they can pay all major media to write what they want to write.
This is what happens when you allow politics to be commercially involved.

A new war in the western would be highly unlikely for atleast another century.
That's really naive, though, we will all have one sooner than any of us thinks. USA's army is preventing certain wars by striking fear into bones, but that's not gonna be effective for too long. More people are waking up. At best, you'll be at war with another country. At worst, you'll have a civil war followed by a mass outrage of countries USA has bombed.

I would be more worried about the lack of water and extreme usage of oil resources.
One EU/NATO corporation is drilling ground in Valjevo,Serbia and they are intentionally poisoning sources of clear fresh water. The problem is not the lack of water but the fact that it is polluted for profit. As for oil, well, Tesla has found ways for people not to be dependent on any country for any of their energy needs. But guess, what, he was in the USA, and that idea was not so popular, because it meant population would be harder to control.

The USA is also in an extreme debt to China that they have no way of undoing, which could possibly create a new financial crisis.
USA is the poorest country in the world. It has no resources, and it is in debt to everyone, but somehow it manages to spend billions on warfare. Isn't that weird, to say the least? Oh wait, it is not, it has colonized half the world so it is easy to steal resources. One great example is Kosovo at the south of Serbia.

I hate half-assed people who turn a blind eye to politics, because politics is everything around us wether one like it or not.
Okay let me tell you a story. My politics teacher told me a story about a young girl she knows who wanted to do good to the world. After all the studies and such she finally came to the politics. First day there, she was trying hard to get known and accepted. After 1 week she quit. Why? Because they spend a lot of hours doing NOTHING. She told me that the girl was so annoyed by all the stops that she left politics for good. Also whenever she tried to do something good, she was being ignored and was called "little child, you have to learn so much". That being sad, she had to learn there is no good in politics at all. It's all about money, and money never involves any good, since the owner of the money are bad. This is a FACT. Power makes people bad.

The world wars are old news, history, why would there be any news about it? If you're referring to it's current time there's a ton of articles out there, hell loads of archieves if you're into that shit. Also i'm not sure you you're referring to by "they", but all wars usually have casualities on both sides. Civilians are most inflicted by this.
Nope, this is BY DESIGN. They tell you that because you should think like this. Actually there would be NO world wide news if we don't care about other people. The fact is WE DO. And that's why world news are more and more merging into normal news. There is not many news left that don't have any world wide information.

I'm a student, i already live with the fear of not being able to afford food. A new war in the western would be highly unlikely for atleast another century. I would be more worried about the lack of water and extreme usage of oil resources. The USA is also in an extreme debt to China that they have no way of undoing, which could possibly create a new financial crisis.
Debt is by design. Whenever the economy collapses, they are "allowed" to start a new world war to finalize their plan. Don't believe me? Do some research on this subject.

That's really naive, though, we will all have one sooner than any of us thinks. USA's army is preventing certain wars by striking fear into bones, but that's not gonna be effective for too long. More people are waking up. At best, you'll be at war with another country. At worst, you'll have a civil war followed by a mass outrage of countries USA has bombed.
We shouldn't forget about the fema camps for the people who are against the new world order (the new WW3). Every once in a while some information leak that there has been an illegal selling of 50 tanks more.

USA is the poorest country in the world. It has no resources, and it is in debt to everyone, but somehow it manages to spend billions on warfare. Isn't that weird, to say the least?
Well, you did a little mistake. The war is actually the only thing that keeps America alive. If they stop the war, the economy would collapse. But that's good for them since war creates fear and this can be used to put the world in more debt and let people work even harder to get food.

After all, I sadly doubt that some people will ever be enlightened, or let me say this in the NWO words, illuminated.

Level 24
One EU/NATO corporation is drilling ground in Valjevo,Serbia and they are intentionally poisoning sources of clear fresh water.
It wouldn't exactly surprise me and it's certainly not the first time. I remember going to the local oil museum (i live in the oil capital that is "Stavanger"), there was a photo exhibition called "The curse of the oil” by Zabbey Ninibarini (requested by Amnesty). The photos gave quite an impact and one could reflect on where the oil comes from. In this case, in a country called Niger they had been extracting oil from the Niger delta at the cost of the local enviroment and ruined the livelihoods of the residents.

That's really naive, though, we will all have one sooner than any of us thinks.
I'm just trying to be realistic, most countries wouldn't want to start a conflict because it wouldn't benefit economically for anybody. Take a look at Israel for example, whose products are boycotted.

Look at all the wonderful intelligent conversation. It brings joy to my soul. Everyone is just so happy and smart.
I for one hope you're being sarcastic, starting a discussion with "HEY GUYS ILLUMINATI IS EVERYWHERE" screams of ignorance and stupidity. Smells troll from far away. If not, then people need to get down to earth.

Well, you did a little mistake. The war is actually the only thing that keeps America alive. If they stop the war, the economy would collapse. But that's good for them since war creates fear and this can be used to put the world in more debt and let people work even harder to get food.
Yes, I was referring to the fact that america wouldn't be kept alive if they weren't stealing resources from others, but yeah, I didn't get that point across properly. Also, as for fear, NWO is HIGHLY against Orthodox Christians, due to our tendency not to be afraid of death and starvation.
After all, I sadly doubt that some people will ever be enlightened, or let me say this in the NWO words, illuminated.
It is true that people have genetic tendencies to discuss and believe in conspiracies. It also depends on the social class you live in, on the town you live in, etc, so it's a touchy subject where we should tread carefully. I personally think FEMA camps are mostly made to spread fear, though one part of me believes they will be used. This is a personal opinion, and I do not know enough on that subject to discuss it, so I will leave it to those who do.
It wouldn't exactly surprise me and it's certainly not the first time. I remember going to the local oil museum (i live in the oil capital that is "Stavanger"), there was a photo exhibition called "The curse of the oil” by Zabbey Ninibarini (requested by Amnesty). The photos gave quite an impact and one could reflect on where the oil comes from. In this case, in a country called Niger they had been extracting oil from the Niger delta at the cost of the local enviroment and ruined the livelihoods of the residents.
Exactly, and then you have people PROUD of y our country who completely forget things such as these. It is nice that at least some people, such as you, are aware of such things, but sadly, there are so many cases of that done by NATO/EU that you can't even track them all down. Corporations and profits.
I'm just trying to be realistic, most countries wouldn't want to start a conflict because it wouldn't benefit economically for anybody. Take a look at Israel for example, whose products are boycotted.
Wars are controlled by corporations so they will come when those corporations decide it will benefit them the most. Sadly, it has nothing to do with actual citizens, because if it were so, there would pretty much be no wars. Even sadder part is the 'war' of those who believe certain conspiracies with those who defend the system that's destroying them. We are fighting with each other, instead of humanly gathering to take this system down. So in fact, we are, sort of, ALL guilty this system exists today.
I for one hope you're being sarcastic, starting a discussion with "HEY GUYS ILLUMINATI IS EVERYWHERE" screams of ignorance and stupidity. Smells troll from far away. If not, then people need to get down to earth.
^^This

Level 5
original

EDIT: I'm with you Anachron, Coincidences like this just doesn't happen!
Illuminati also constructed the pyramids and killed the dinosaurs. Only blind fools believe the media controlled by the world government.

It's funny how at one time in the future all will have to wake up and then they will finally stop talking about stuff they don't know.

But I have the fear it will be to late for humanity then. That's why I try to teach people now.

For those who don't believe in it, just leave this thread. I will start reporting posts if you feel the need of trolling just because you have no idea what we are talking about.

Level 5
I believe in you, the evidence is strong and undeniable!

Please post more!

You're using a very strong arguing technique. "When I am proven wrong, debated or simply not agreed with - I'll stop debating, answering and simply just ignore and report you. That way I can't be wrong"

"Whenever I'm met with evidence that shows otherwise than my biased, unsupported (regarding evidence, facts) belief I'll report you"

I believe in you
Believing in someone is called occultism.
the evidence is strong and undeniable!
The fact that me or Anachron don't provide evidence most of the time is because it can easily be reached since it is all around you. Whether you'll believe it or not is the part that's up to you.
You're using a very strong arguing technique. "When I am proven wrong, debated or simply not agreed with - I'll stop debating, answering and simply just ignore and report you. That way I can't be wrong"
What he means is that people who don't know anything on the subject shouldn't comment here. That is, to say, people who know about these conspiracies, but don't believe in them, are welcome to post. It is just that trolling is very tasteless when things like these are being discussed.

Level 5
The fact that me or Anachron don't provide evidence most of the time is because it can easily be reached since it is all around you. Whether you'll believe it or not is the part that's up to you.
Yes, you're right. Supporting your claims with facts, like established science is silly.

It is just that trolling is very tasteless when things like these are being discussed.
Really? I'd say the contrary. Trolling in serious discussions is tasteless as there is some sense and meaning to them. Regarding this, I'd say trolling would be a legitimate response since it's just plausible as the Illuminati-theory itself.

Yes, you're right. Supporting your claims with facts, like established science is silly.
Not only are there many things science can't prove, this is something science wouldn't WANT to prove. Why? Because if science was for the good of us all we'd have free renewable energy sources and food everywhere. But we don't, and not because we can't, but because dictators don't want you to be truly free and independent because that means they lose power. What is there not to understand? It is as clear and transparent as it can get. If you were a dictator, would you want to lose your position of power so that people can live better? Could you even think about it? You could, but you'd have to be one to answer that question.

My evidence is mostly "turn around yourself and realize where you actually live and how the money system works". I can send you countless links with information, but you:
1) Won't read it
2) If you do you'll still believe what you've established
3) If you really believed that your system fails, you'd actually ask for proof instead of bashing people for not utilizing it.

Really? I'd say the contrary. Trolling in serious discussions is tasteless as there is some sense and meaning to them. Regarding this, I'd say trolling would be a legitimate response since it's just plausible as the Illuminati-theory itself.
Drop the 'I'-word. Think for a moment of the world you live in, what is promoted, what is subdued, how the money system works and what propaganda teaches you. You do not need any conspiracy theories or Illuminati knowledge for that. You should be enough on your own. But you are so oppressed to the idea that your system might be a fraud that you don't even stop and think about it. Write down, in this thread, how you think your system works. You'll realize even you yourself might not believe some of the bullshit you're hypnotized to believe.

@HT, just stop talking to him. He is just overwhelmed by the information and wants to live in this good old world he loved to enjoy, even though the world is completely against him.

As for me, I am not going to argue with people who attack me personally or the idea of this thread. If they don't like it, they can just go somewhere else, or even better, turn off pc and work for the system. (/evil smile off)

@eImtoR: Funny how the first news at 9/11 took 11 minutes to know it was an terrorist attack, and after 20 minutes they knew it was Osama Bin Laden. Also notice how cold they speak about the towers falling down while it happens. [Irony on] Coincidences! There are no conspiracies. The politics are doing good to humanity. Money makes people lovely. There are no evil people on the world. And yes, the school system is the best educational system ever! And no, there are no lies. [/irony off] This is what most of the people sound to me. I can't believe it. They don't even listen to their own words.

Level 22
I am just here for a thread, then bb again until some future time when some new games/expansions will actually be put on the front page than war3 models and maps, and now what do I see - all guys that have supposedly left are back. Well, good to see some of them.

eImtoR@Would love a source on that "fact".

A source? OK 9/11 is one source where media repeat like parrots the 'official explanation'. Sure there are individuals who ask these 'uncomfortable' questions among the media, there are journalists who do their own research - have such not been threatened for quite sensitive topics? But the rest - the ones that just repeat amd RIDICULE anything different from the 'OFFICIAL' explanations are nothing more than a TOOL.

And I am not talking about 9/11 only, I see how quite unimportant news are turned into something big, exaggerated, how e.g in my country they mention every day some car accident - even if there are no victims, how a lot of negative news are given EVERY day. - this is like an agenda, this acts like psychologically on you, imagine if your work depresses you or your financial state - the media shortens your life with even MORE NEGATIVE news... And your eyes turn like:

aa-Dees-media-brainwashing.jpg

How around politics, MEDIA IS PAID to spread lies or confront someone else on election. Media is straight? 'OOOK I "almost" believed it

December 21st 2012 is not apocalypse, it should mark the awakening of people and standing against the secrets, the lies, the corruption of the governments, against the banks and all who ruin your life.

Level 24
@Anachron:
You want to enlighten people, but are not opt for discussion unless people are informed on the subject. This seems pretty contradicting.
Oh and when you're making a thread on illuminati, which is a pop-culture phenomenon you should atleast expect some controversy and counter-claims. Going by and reporting people would ruin the discussion and thus claiming you don't have shit on your case. It's just like with alternative medicine today that has become immensively popular these days, when our state channel wanted to make a show to try them out. The national foundation sent email to all it's members to withdraw from the show to avoid ridicule. You could say this is the exact same case.

@Man: Witty funny comment, being all rhetorical and shit, thumbs up!

The fact that me or Anachron don't provide evidence most of the time is because it can easily be reached since it is all around you.
You don't have any cases, any articles or anything to claim your proof other then "believe me". I wonder why you even put up a thread in off-topic if you wanted a serious discussion.

@Anachron:
You want to enlighten people, but are not opt for discussion unless people are informed on the subject. This seems pretty contradicting.
I want to enlighten people and try to give them an idea what they could be missing. When they insult me instead researching what they are missing, it means they are too blind, unlike others, who just didn't know.

Oh and when you're making a thread on illuminati, which is a pop-culture phenomenon you should atleast expect some controversy and counter-claims. Going by and reporting people would ruin the discussion and thus claiming you don't have shit on your case.
You agree to a thread troll and then ask me why I am trying to ruin the discussion? Are you serious?

It's just like with alternative medicine today that has become immensively popular these days, when our state channel wanted to make a show to try them out. The national foundation sent email to all it's members to withdraw from the show to avoid ridicule. You could say this is the exact same case.
Really?

Okay, let's turn it the other way:
What would you do if you would know something that could improve the life of billions of people if it gets spread? Would you play Warcraft 3 or teach people? 1st thing? I thought so.

Level 5
Not only are there many things science can't prove, this is something science wouldn't WANT to prove.
Science.. can't prove.. Yes I'm quite sure you're fully aware of the limitations and restrictions of science, of what it can and can not prove.

Why? Because if science was for the good of us all we'd have free renewable energy sources and food everywhere. But we don't, and not because we can't, but because dictators don't want you to be truly free and independent because that means they lose power. What is there not to understand? It is as clear and transparent as it can get. If you were a dictator, would you want to lose your position of power so that people can live better? Could you even think about it? You could, but you'd have to be one to answer that question.
...and I'm guessing the scientific progress that we make every day, that is helping the average Joe get on with his life is just.. decoys from the hidden world government of dictators so that we won't realize the truth?
I'm quite sure we're fully capable of achieving free, renewable energy sources any time we wanted - but the fact that it haven't isn't because some unknown world leaders / dictators / whatever are stopping us, but more likely because nations choose to target their scientific research on other things than renewable energy sources, like faster cars, faster planes, military arms. Over all the general interest is higher for faster cars than renewable energy.

My evidence is mostly "turn around yourself and realize where you actually live and how the money system works". I can send you countless links with information, but you:
1) Won't read it
2) If you do you'll still believe what you've established
3) If you really believed that your system fails, you'd actually ask for proof instead of bashing people for not utilizing it.
I'll read any link you provide me with, but I know it will be any of the following:
1) Some tinfoilers blog
2) Another tinfoilers blog
3) A tinfoilers blog

If you show me that, whatever conspiracy theory you're speaking for actually exist in reality. I want documentation, the agreement of an authority within any field wouldn't hurt - basicly: facts. Then I'll regard it as real. If not, well yeah.

Drop the 'I'-word. Think for a moment of the world you live in, what is promoted, what is subdued, how the money system works and what propaganda teaches you. You do not need any conspiracy theories or Illuminati knowledge for that. You should be enough on your own. But you are so oppressed to the idea that your system might be a fraud that you don't even stop and think about it. Write down, in this thread, how you think your system works. You'll realize even you yourself might not believe some of the bullshit you're hypnotized to believe.
God no, I won't. The system is huge. The system is complex and even if I understood the complete money system I probably wouldn't have time to scribble it all down just for you. There (almost) countless of factors involved.
If I asked you to look around and describe the universe by what you see, you would come to the conclusion that the earth is the center of the universe and everything circles around us, doesn't mean it's right.

Level 24
How can first world citizens feels oppressed when we learn early on to reflect and think independantly? Why do you think people learn x-phil in universities? I'm not sure what system you're referring to, wether it be anachron's random terrain systems or some american bogus. American standards are awefull, there i said it. People litterally laugh how bad they are. It shouldn't be beneficial to be a politician economically. To be a politician you want to change something for the better.

You don't have any cases, any articles or anything to claim your proof other then "believe me".
Good call:

A movie about why the money system fails by design:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTRDeLGOKjk

A movie about planned obsolence, or how we've destroyed some benefits we could have from nature, by destroying what we have created, just so people MUST HAVE A JOB.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D56nut_9e8s

A movie on a satanic merge of Christianity (Catholicism and Orthodox Church into a satanic pope-controlled entity):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHbDgBs7_6U

The information is all there. As for masonic symbolism everywhere, I can say that I've found their pyramid, with or without the eye EVERYWHERE. That is, in things that have nothing to do with pyramids, eyes, look at this:
Knez-Mihajlova.jpg

In the center of our capitol. The thing is: that symbol is sort of taboo, and you can't use it for anything else anymore, so by utilizing that symbol, you're showing your superiority and claiming to be a part of 'them'. Seriously, why is it so hard to believe that the 'elite' behind everything exists? Throughout the history, there was always some form of the elite, but with modern technology, that elite can control everything GLOBALLY.

Not to mention they even put their symbol on MONEY, to prove to you, that they in fact, own you.

Also, take a look at this and think a bit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-xTHLHsfM8&feature=relmfu

Level 22
The only way to stop a single New World Order is to WAKE PEOPLE. And leave those that cannot be awaken to their fate.

This thread started as a discussion of the Illuminati cards and how they represent a plan. Besides the Illuminati cards, have you seen the Denver International Airport MURALS? - Pretty much the same type of stuff but with people.

1stmural.jpg
denver-airport-mural1.jpg

I've been to that airport twice but I was in rush for the airplanes and didn't realize what the place is until I read about it years after. CREEPY is the one word that describes it.

Of course at first glance, it looks normal, but it's creepy - the Blue horse - the guy who made it was killed by its own creation when a piece fell on him, then some from the familiy afair, finished the statue.

Demonic statues, Baggage lost

New World Airport Comission says a TIME CAPSULE

Underground goes far below... I will NOT state I believe PEOPLE ARE LOCKED IN CAGES... in some facilities underground. But it's humanly possible.

THE GEORGIA STONES/GUIDELINES

Maintain Humanity Under 500,000,000 in Perpetial Balance with Nature - What? Depopulation?

Unite Humanity With a Living NEW Language

Let All Nations Rule Internally Resolving External Disputes in a WORLD Court

The-ALL SEEING EYE ON THE DOLAR BILL, the Masons, all this is just a coincidence and casual?

No, it's going for a NWO. FOR THE NWO! As long as it puts an end to the current systems.

I'm quite sure we're fully capable of achieving free, renewable energy sources any time we wanted - but the fact that it haven't isn't because some unknown world leaders / dictators / whatever are stopping us, but more likely because nations choose to target their scientific research on other things than renewable energy sources, like faster cars, faster planes, military arms. Over all the general interest is higher for faster cars than renewable energy.
Let's make a little list.

Who controls the market? The companies.
Who helps the companies tell them what to do and what not? The governments.
Who gives the governments their money since they don't have any? The banks.
How many people in the world do own a bank? 5.

So, please tell me now who says what to do and what not?

I'll read any link you provide me with, but I know it will be any of the following:
1) Some tinfoilers blog
3) A tinfoilers blog
There are good sources and bad sources. You seem to only find the bad sources by people who DO not believe in it and want to make jokes about it. If you put just A LITTLE efford in it you will get really brilliant documentations.

If you show me that, whatever conspiracy theory you're speaking for actually exist in reality. I want documentation, the agreement of an authority within any field wouldn't hurt - basicly: facts. Then I'll regard it as real. If not, well yeah.
So you want a document that speaks against the current system with known people who would go into jail for it?
Well here you go, how about you check out the "Disclosure project". You will find it on youtube. Hundreds of well-known people, even from the military and air force with high ranks who speak against the secret system.

God no, I won't. The system is huge. The system is complex and even if I understood the complete money system I probably wouldn't have time to scribble it all down just for you.
You don't. Some time ago there was a book written about how to control the money to control the people. I have it somewhere in the bookmarks, I will attach the links when I find it.

There (almost) countless of factors involved.
If I asked you to look around and describe the universe by what you see, you would come to the conclusion that the earth is the center of the universe and everything circles around us, doesn't mean it's right.
So instead of not believing any of our theories, how about you start getting information about it first? And seriously look for it, don't stop when you see someone making fun of it.

Maintain Humanity Under 500,000,000 in Perpetial Balance with Nature - What? Depopulation?

Unite Humanity With a Living NEW Language

Let All Nations Rule Internally Resolving External Disputes in a WORLD Court

The-ALL SEEING EYE ON THE DOLAR BILL, the Masons, all this is just a coincidence and casual?

No, it's going for a NWO. FOR THE NWO! As long as it puts an end to the current systems.
Sadly new does not mean better. In this case, it means they are able to finish their plan to control complete humanity.
One world government, one world law = Only workers and dictations.

PS.) There are great human beings on the earth who are awake.
PS2.) Please all check my video above! It's a must-watch!

Level 24
A movie about why the money system fails by design:
Money, debt and the banking system part 1
A movie made with windows movie maker, no thank you.
If it were such an important topic the creator would have atleast put in a little effort to it.

A movie about planned obsolence, or how we've destroyed some benefits we could have from nature, by destroying what we have created, just so people MUST HAVE A JOB.
Video closed for comments..?

3rd vid too boring, i have no interesting in watching it.

As for 9/11, this is enough to make anyone think:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archite...for_9/11_Truth
I've heart this shit before: explosion from the inside, pentagon plane crash was a distraction, nearby building fell mysteriously, earlier terrorist attemps by cia or something. I mean really now? I'm not sure how you're trying to boil this down to illuminati though, care to explain?

Oh and when you're making a thread on illuminati, which is a pop-culture phenomenon you should atleast expect some controversy and counter-claims. Going by and reporting people would ruin the discussion and thus claiming you don't have shit on your case.
You agree to a thread troll and then ask me why I am trying to ruin the discussion? Are you serious?
How's he a thread troll? he's just trying to bring the matter to a head, in an admittable funny way.

Over all the general interest is higher for faster cars than renewable energy.
I think it's the other way around, just look at all the focus on hybrid cars and collective travel. People want to travel green, because it's good and trendy.

Not only are there many things science can't prove, this is something science wouldn't WANT to prove.
Science can prove alot, but not everything as of now. However we are still expanding on these fields. I think you'd be fascinated by how many people contribute with research on daily things like for example.. moss

How can first world citizens feels oppressed when we learn early on to reflect and think independantly?
Because that's not true. You do not act and think independantly. You're only taught to be selfish and indepenent on the emotional level, you still need corporations to SURVIVE.
Why do you think people learn x-phil in universities? I'm not sure what system you're referring to, wether it be anachron's random terrain systems or some american bogus. American standards are awefull, there i said it. People litterally laugh how bad they are. It shouldn't be beneficial to be a politician economically. To be a politician you want to change something for the better.
I am referring to american systems that are created as a way to control population and put people in debt, as well as benefit the elite. And yes, I agree with the last claim. But, think about this - if a politician gets rich, why is he rich? How can he be rich after paying all the campaigns? How can he be rich at all, if he is not paid by bankers and corporations to do what they want him to do? Isn't it obvious that, when you track money, you can also track control?

One of the Rothschilds openly said something along the lines of "Give me the control of a country's money and I do not care who runs it". If they so openly say such things, I can't believe people still do not believe we are being ruled by the elite. Just ask yourself - what you'd do if someone offered you immense amounts of money, that is, access to much more than you'd ever need. That's why they say it's the root of all evil.

Level 5
Let's make a little list.

Who controls the market? The companies.
Who helps the companies tell them what to do and what not? The governments.
Who gives the governments their money since they don't have any? The banks.
Who many people in the world do own a bank? 5.

So, please tell me now who says what to do and what not?
What, I'm not quite sure where you get the information that only five people own a bank, I can list at least a dozen of people who own a bank in Sweden.

There are good sources and bad sources. You seem to only find the bad sources by people who DO not believe in it and want to make jokes about it. If you put just A LITTLE efford in it you will get really brilliant documentations.
I am NOT going to find the information which supports your claims, the burden of proof is on you. If you claim something you must have something to support it, it's up to you - not to me, to find evidence that supports it.

So you want a document that speaks against the current system with known people who would go into jail for it?
Well here you go, how about you check out the "Disclosure project". You will find it on youtube. Hundreds of well-known people, even from the military and air force with high ranks who speak against the secret system.

A "documentary" by an ufologist
This is the man you choose to believe, a man who got.. contacted by aliens.. in a dream.. where he was enlightened of how the universe and the cosmos is built up...?

So instead of not believing any of our theories, how about you start getting information about it first? And seriously look for it, don't stop when you see someone making fun of it.
Conspiracy theories is basicly the new religion, when we're about to get rid of the old one we get conspiracy theories instead. "Don't believe us, read this book - it's based on... well yeah.. But it's true!"

A movie made with windows movie maker, no thank you. If it were such an important topic the creator would have atleast put in a little effort to it.
Great job judging the book by the cover. Also great job disregarding the truth because it is not shiny. Do you not realize how enslaved you are, now? You've been forced to think that the truth comes with shiny production, while it most often does not. You've sort just proved what kind of a person you are.

Video closed for comments..?
So what? There was possibly a a terrible flamewar down there. Again, you did not focus on the real problem and truth behind it, but on the fact that you have trouble watching something that has no comments below.

3rd vid too boring, i have no interesting in watching it.
Fair enough.

I've heart this shit before: explosion from the inside, pentagon plane crash was a distraction, nearby building fell mysteriously, earlier terrorist attemps by cia or something. I mean really now? I'm not sure how you're trying to boil this down to illuminati though, care to explain?
I do not have to. Just the idea of having another reason to invade the middle east is enough for me. That and the fact that American Government has been spreading lies, and the fact that I do trust Architects more than politicians.

Science can prove alot, but not everything as of now. However we are still expanding on these fields. I think you'd be fascinated by how many people contribute with research on daily things like for example.. moss
It is improving rapidly, but not fast enough. Science, just as we, the people, needs to break free from the chains of the global elite.

I'd suggest you all to read 'Brave New World' by Aldous Huxley. Even though it's a piece of fiction written in 1931, it's dangerously close to the state of matter today.
This is one more element that could prove that what we're living through has either been planned through or known for years (predicted), although there are some questionable things about that book as well.

What, I'm not quite sure where you get the information that only five people own a bank, I can list at least a dozen of people who own a bank in Sweden.
Which all have debt of private banks owned by the rothschild family. Congratulation.

I am NOT going to find the information with supports your claims, the burden of proof is on you. If you claim something you must have something to support it, it's up to you - not to me, to find evidence that supports it.
Really? I took my time to check out the shit that the media tells me and you won't even check my side? Is it fair? I have my browser full of great bookmarks. If you want a few, take a look:

First:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cDb2043rJg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1IgiNnOZV4&feature=related

Then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOwZwkhFemQ&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-wXcJA-et0&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wmD0C52NgY

Tells me once you are done with it, I have 520 more waiting.

Conspiracy theories is basicly the new religion, when we're about to get rid of the old one we get conspiracy theories instead. "Don't believe us, read this book - it's based on... well yeah.. But it's true!"
That's just wrong. They are based on people who have knowledge and know there has to be another reason for things happening. Like 9/11. Seriously?

Edit: Sorry, but I have to play some truth cards now. I am tired of people crying for no evidence. I will give you a little, but seriously, check it out for yourself.

Level 24
@Anachron - "Disclosure project"
It gives off UFO results, you don't seriously expect me to watch something like this?

You've sort just proved what kind of a person you are.
You know the author makes it really hard to watch when it's poorly made, as if it was a half-assed attempt. So why would i watch it? The person in question does not even reveal himself as only to lower his own credibility (a very important point).

The second video is obviously bad if comments got closed. I mean think about when see closed commentary sections on youtube?

The USA is not the world, stop thinking like that because that's the impression i'm getting.

We will transition into a resource based economy well before China and India can rape the Earth anymore than America has over the past 100 years. This man's worldview is going out like the dinosaur. We live on a FINITE planet with FINITE resources. 9 billion people copying the model of the western world equals human extinction. Common sense will tell anyone that.

This comment on one of the videos up there is great.

Ask yourself, if every country was like USA, what would the world be like? USA can't survive without the rest of the earth because it leeches resources from everywhere. It's % of land to pollution ratio is also crazy.

@Everyone: Please at least watch the first 2 videos I have posted in the last reply.
It is really important you see how easy it is to look behind the system when you want to.

@Nudl9: Just watch it. You asked for a video where people put oath that they are talking the truth about the subject. Even or especially infront of the law. By airforce and military high ranked people.

I suggest you check for "The Blue Book", an American project by 1940 which intension was to spread the rumor that UFOs are not real and they even gave $$$ to countries to make laws that people who believe in UFOs are mentally retarded. Just make a little research, I think you are old enough.

You know the author makes it really hard to watch when it's poorly made, as if it was a half-assed attempt. So why would i watch it?
To realize the exact thing we've said about the banking system, because it portrays it in a pretty good fashion.

The person in question does not even reveal himself as only to lower his own credibility (a very important point).
Seriously, you do not even need proof for what he's saying. You need to think, the way they've taught you, you know, to be independent, free and all that shit. What he is talking about is only common sense. If it was written by an 8 year old kid on a piece of paper covered in shit, it'd still cover relevance because it is common sense, something that's dying out today. That video deals with the origin of debt, and how is it possible that EVERYONE IS IN DEBT. Who are those people we're all in debt to?

The second video is obviously bad if comments got closed.
I cannot start on how retarded that assumption is.

I mean think about when see closed commentary sections on youtube?
You see them when there's a lot of fueled arguing from different sides.

The USA is not the world, stop thinking like that because that's the impression i'm getting.
Globalization is doing everything to spread their system to the rest of the world, that's the problem.

Level 5
Which all have debt of private banks owned by the rothschild family. Congratulation.
And you know this how, I find no information indicating this.

Really? I took my time to check out the shit that the media tells me and you won't even check my side? Is it fair? I have my browser full of great bookmarks. If you want a few, take a look:

First:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cDb2043rJg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1IgiNnOZV4&feature=related

Then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOwZwkhFemQ&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-wXcJA-et0&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wmD0C52NgY

Tells me once you are done with it, I have 520 more waiting.
Fair? If I claim something, I'll happily provide evidence for it.
I'm going through your videos as we speak, but first I must ask - why would the government blow up the twin towers?¨

Regarding the first video, it says that the US Air force had the capability to track down the planes. Well, yeah how? If the hijackers were to disable the transponders, it makes the plane extremely difficult to track.

Here's a good read why the towers collapsed:

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

(It even has calculations and physical examples, woho!)
That's just wrong. They are based on people who have knowledge and know there has to be another reason for things happening. Like 9/11. Seriously?
Yes, an ufology who has been visited by aliens in his dreams is a knowledgable person.

And you know this how, I find no information indicating this.
Really? My first video I sent is about it.

Fair? If I claim something, I'll happily provide evidence for it.
I'm going through your videos as we speak, but first I must ask - why would the government blow up the twin towers?¨
Two words. Material law.

Regarding the first video, it says that the US Air force had the capability to track down the planes. Well, yeah how? If the hijackers were to disable the transponders, it makes the plane extremely difficult to track.
You just pointed out one little thing and ignored all other evidences. Congratulation, you are now officially blind.

Here's a good read why the towers collapsed:

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

(It even has calculations and physical examples, woho!)
I would say this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeuN4cBFSXY&feature=relmfu

Level 16
You're allowed so in Serbia, as well, except for, I have actual reasons to tell you that.

Free speech is a rather American idea wouldn't you say? I'd make the arguement that Western culture is rather quite liberating in some aspects (keyword being some)

And that's one of the wrongest things with your pride. You don't care what bad it does, only the 'good'. And majority o f that 'good' is also bad, you just don't know it yet.

I'm proud that my country maintains my rights. I'm proud that every 4 years I get to mark a slip of paper to let my country know who I want to lead me. I'm proud that we allow anyone of any color or religion or gender to pursure any interest they have. And the list goes on.

I am not proud that my country wages war for resources in foreign countries. I am not proud that my country bombs civilians in suppression attempts. I am not proud that my country is so wasteful. I am not proud that my country acts as the police force to the world. I am not proud that my country has enough nuclear devices to blow up the world (last count I think it was 1,500 tactical nukes, 500 of them being MIRV's). And the list goes on.

I didn't come to your country and vote for you. Also, you didn't do anything with protests. Even I am accountable for the shitty government of my nation, because I didn't protest in time, even though I voted against it. It IS my responsibility. You are just trying to get responsibility off your list, because it is easier that way. I am responsible for my own government, BUT SO ARE YOU.

I can only vote so far as appearance and information lets me. I voted for Clinton. That doesn't mean I endorse the fact that he got a blowjob in the Oval Office, far from it. It was a disgrace to my country. I would hardly be held accountable for it though. I can use my vote to put people in office but I cannot control them once they're there. In most circumstances I simply vote for the lesser of two evils. My best bet would be to run for public office, but I speak my mind too freely to go far in politics.

Some of my best friends online are exactly americans, but without the ignorant self-righteous pride that you inherit.

I'm sorry that I appear self-righteous.

And that's good as long as you do not oppress it and let the country do the dirty job! Awesome.

If the tough decisions were left to the unorganized masses we'd have fallen as a nation long ago. There is a necessity for the dirty jobs, in that a strong government can do what the people cannot. I don't agree that they should be "dirty" though. And telling the people what they're about to do before they go do a black op would be counterproductive. I elect people that I trust to make the right decisions involving these dirty jobs.

They can, but you can also get jailed for many things (as well is your country, but you might not have experienced it yet).

I know there are many offenses that will put me behind bars.

One of the greatest problems with america is that your citizens think they can not care about something and then wash themselves off the irresponsibility.

I'm not washing myself of the responsilibity. I'm washing myself of the choice. If I don't choose to vote, I'm still going to suffer the increase in taxes. I've just said that what happens at the time isn't an interest of mine.

That's only because they know you won't go one step further. They don't care about what you say, only what you do. They know that as long as they let people say things, they woin't do things, like oppress the NWO system that's getting in all the pores of the society (and not just american).

The first amendment was the basis for the Civil Rights movement. That accomplished a lot.

There's a difference between a patriotic man and one who doesn't give a shit about the rest of the world.

I'd agree so aswell. However it is possible to be a patriot and not know what's happening in every single territory around the world.

Well, that's what feelings are composed of, extremes, of course. However, as I've said in my example, some remorseful things are far too great that you should be polarized to remorse instead of pride.

Emotions for me work as a mixed bag.

Being so foolishly proud of america sort of means you're fine with it, if a bit uncomfortable.

I'd disagree.

No, our government is awful. We are now too weak to revolt and protest, but our time will come. Our government is implanted by EU and USA and they are more working for the interests of western governments than us. Serbia is a country older than a thousand years, so we cannot equate recent government's ideas with its base and culture. On the other hand, america is so dependent on the government and the entertainment industry that you could say they ARE the country, even if there are sane people there (and sane people are suffering the most in your country, I know some).

I hope you someday make a change for the good in your nations government, whether it be overthrowing it or simply amending it. I do hope however that you do it for the right reasons, and you make sufficient changes that you can create a sustainable government that's job is to serve the people.

I know a lot about it, actually, especially since I used to be one. There are many ways of 'satanism', but all of them are either man-centric or self-centric, both of which are destructive in the long run.

You're entirely right about the self-centric part, but I'd disagree about the destructive element of Satanism.

I will take a knife and cut your ribs out one by one, and you cannot curse or yell, you have to say "Sir, please do not take my ribs out, I also wouldn't like to be killed" in the calmest way possible.

I'll take this with a grain of salt as I think you were trying to use an example.

If you knew what your country actually DOES, you'd be mortified. Now I see you actually aren't aware of the most things.

I do know what my country does. Part of my civic duty is being an informed citizen.

...and it is fine, even though they do dreadful things too.

I don't think it's fine. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about either of those things (MK ULTRA & Tuskegee Experiment)

We never had internal problems until guys from the west (germans, french, british, and later americans) decided to intervene, so they implanted their own government in Serbia. YEAH. FREE ELECTION CHOICE. Except for, it is rigged in your favor.
Also, most things about those dictators -- don't you think it's funny how it all became problematic overnight? Don't you see it simply makes a great propaganda material? What is Obama, if not a dictator that lets you believe you have choices and freedom that you don't?

Yes my nation seems to have a problem with free elections when they tend to favor something they don't like. The denial of an election in Vietnam comes to mind.

As far as dictators, Saddam did horrible things to his people for 30 years. We turned a blind eye to it because he was an ally for most of those 30. I don't think it was right, he gased his own people. I do feel that toppling his government was the right thing to do, even though we did it late. I wouldn't say that our total relation with him was right though.

And I would hardly consider Obama a dictator. He still has to tip-toe around Washington because he's on first term. First term presidents don't accomplish much, it's with the second term that they shape their political agenda. Also anyone who has studied economics would realize that a change in our economic plan every 4 years won't produce any kind of a result.

Ummm.... There's nothing that can outweight millions of people killed, unless you're a messed up human being, which you are

Then I guess I'm a messed up human being.

You can't believe how accurate it is, just because you're fed shit to believe that any good can outweight the bad it has done

I can't believe how accurate it is because it isn't accurate.

Yeah, I know, freedom of speech and stuff, right. That's golden. You have so much freedom. For example, you are free to choose which university you're going to be a slave of, since you'll need half your life to repay the debt. But hey, america is the land of free and not at all the land of slaves? If you completely re-thought through your socioeconomic system you'd realize america is the land of slaves, not the land of free.

Even with the job market as tight as it is you can elect not to pursue a college diploma. There are people who have found garbage working to be a rather rewarding job because of the public service they do. People choose to be "slaves" to college because it drastically increases the amount of money earned during their lifetimes.

I am discriminating against anti-humanists, not the fair people in your country. Also, google 'racist', and make a connection between that and the fact I despise people who only care about their own butts.

If you despise people who only care for themselves why were you a Satanist? And I don't only care for myself, I only care for the cloister of people in my life. I'm only touched by the emotional connections I share with people, whether it be by a connection of nationality, religion, or interest. Do you care when some 500 lb man in America has a heart attack?

Haha, nice try. Your whole idea of freedom is made up so that wrong and right can be mixed into the truth, so that the public doesn't know what to believe. Well, it is not an OPINION. Your country KILLED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. Look it up everywhere. That's as far from the opinion as it could get.

My country having killed millions doesn't mean I can't have an opinion. My country having killed millions doesn't mean that I can't have personal freedom.

Yes, yes, we are a poor oppressed country... Bomb the shit out of us so we feel more free!

The US bombings did not oppress your people.

And that couldn't be farther from the truth. We are only as anti-American as you let us be, exactly due to reasons such as global mass genocide. And I don't get where you americans get the idea of someone having no basic human rights. Do you think we live in a jungle, in tribes? Your 'civilized' country is only so civilized to enable mind control and depopulation, and you will soon know it.

First it's not genocide because we aren't exterminating a race of people. Fighting a war on Spain doesn't mean you're committing genocide against Spaniards. Second I don't believe you have basic human rights because that's the perception given. No you obviously don't live in a jungle, you have access to a computer and the internet and you've obviously received some form of education.

The same empathy you have for those killed by your army? No thanks. That kind of empathy is killing the world.

No I suggest you gain some empathy for humanity. I didn't grab a gun and shoot your neighbors. I don't deserve your hostility.

Something we agree on, yeah.

I agree with you on a few things just not all.

We have discussions in Serbia as well, you know, when both of the people know what they are talking about, else it just ends.

I thought the point of a discussion was to share facts and try to persuade people to viewpoints. I know I won't sway your opinions on America, but that's what I'm hoping. I doubt my opinion on America will be swayed, but you are no doubt hoping.

He's got it built up. On the other hand, I was only answering to those exact things, just in a different package. I could've used your precious western niceness to express all of these. But I didn't want to. I have a spine, unlike some, not to mention that I don't hate a country as a country, but self-righteous prideful people who are proud of their country, even though it wreaks havoc on the world as we know it. If anything, you should be ASHAMED.

I don't hate people before knowing them. Until I've looked in your eyes and I know you as a man I couldn't possibly know you well enough to condemn you to my bad graces. I just find your actions rather disagreeable. And I don't feel ashamed. I feel pride at the achievements of my country. I feel regret and remorse at the mistakes.

So, my friend, I am sorry for calling you names previously. It takes hours to realize what terrible evil there has to be, to make a man say and believe things you do, and as everyone else, I am imperfect, and get bursts of anger I must not, when someone steps on certain wounds of mine. Not to mention we're arguing even though we are on the same side. We are the 99% they have went on to destroy, humiliate and enslave. If people were to unite, not into one huge worldwide country, but against their corrupt governments, the world could see peace. Forgive me for everything.

It's ok. Even in disagreement we shouldn't harbor anger. I should be a bit more careful before I zealously share my opinions, and I did throw the bait out on a few responses. I forgive you for your mistakes, and I only ask that you forgive me for mine.

Because let's not get 'modest', WWII was not 'won by America' it was actually half the job by US and UK, the other half by USSR. I am not fan of Russia, I am just objective. Because of such bias history is often manipulated and told wrong.

America's intervention in Europe was small. But we were there helping to fight. America's involvement with Japan was quite large.

And just to add - WW1 America didn't even take part and I am sure takenji didn't say it on purpose (to troll) - he didn't know that. So not knowing history at all - such should stfu.

As I recall there was some ship sunk by a German U-boat after an embargo was declared. Something like the Lucitania right?

We were drawn into war after it was sunk. And we only contributed what, 4 million soldiers? That's not even taking part right?

Not to mention that 'helping out in the WW2' was just for show. They could get involved from the start and truly help, but no, they just wanted to be the good guys so bad.

They needed to show that their soldiers are used for GOOD causes, so that they could later use that as an argument for... I am tired of listing all the countries, google "countries america invaded".

Seeing as foreign policy changes with every new presidency I doubt we could see far enough ahead to the period of U.S. imperialism. The U.S. wanted to stay out of Europes war, the same as in WWI. Once again we were drawn in by an attack on the U.S., and then we contributed to the war effort. It wasn't about public appearance.

I'd disagree to a certain interpretation. People act with evil, but I wouldn't say it were possible for a person to be wholly consumed with evil.

There are different ideologies out there and not everybody believes that democracy for example is the best form of system for a nation. Some may believe capitalism may be good, but this also a two-edged sword, where private organizations can gain too much power and influence. I firmly believe socialdemocracy is the best ideology, but others may disagree with me.

I'm happy for your belief. And I believe that a limited dictatorship is the way to go, assuming you can find a benevolent dictator (a la Napolean).

I mean how many times was 9/11 in the news?
And that was 5000 people. Killed by terrorists. Was it so?

This is inaccurate, in the sense that the World Wars didn't make the news.

Knowing the world we live in is shit and could be better has nothing to do with supriority. If anything, what he's suggesting is that we deal with megalomaniacs (those 5 people who own 80% of earth's resources).

I agree, it isn't superiority it would be considered knowledge if you subscribed to that idealism.

A true fault of the American system, something I think that should have been reformed long ago.

It's not a two edged sword. If it allows corporations to rule instead of humanity, it is evil.

The recent ruling of the Supreme Court declaring companies as living entities almost made me vomit. I don't think Capitalism is an evil system though, just that like any other system it can be abused my malevolent people.

Easier said than done. There are people who are restricted in politics in their country for various reasons, not everyone has the comforts we have in America of an open political system.

I have a question how do the NWO and Illuminati theories interact? Do people think the Illuminati run the NWO or are the basis of the NWO or what?

Weapons manufactoring is a huge industry. A large part of the why America recovered from the Great Depression was weapons manufactoring.

Wars are controlled by corporations so they will come when those corporations decide it will benefit them the most. Sadly, it has nothing to do with actual citizens, because if it were so, there would pretty much be no wars. Even sadder part is the 'war' of those who believe certain conspiracies with those who defend the system that's destroying them. We are fighting with each other, instead of humanly gathering to take this system down. So in fact, we are, sort of, ALL guilty this system exists today.

If corporations truely controlled the wars they'd make the conflicts happen between countries they weren't a part of. If a war turned sour I'd imagine the U.S. raising huge taxes to finance the war effort (bad for an American Arms business) or even nationalizing the factories that produce arms.

Better bring out my tinfoil hat, just in case.

If they're taking the time to try to share their reasoning with you, you could at least take the time to read and respond seriously. I don't agree with either Anachron or HappyTauren but I'm not going to go to trolling to show them my opinion. Simply put it's childish.

I believe in you, the evidence is strong and undeniable!

Please post more!

"Whenever I'm met with evidence that shows otherwise than my biased, unsupported (regarding evidence, facts) belief I'll report you"

Just kindof a pointless post. You can disagree with them, or refute their evidence or request sources. You can point out a lack of evidence as the basis of your disbelief, but simply posting to tell them how wrong they are is, well, wrong.

Believing in someone is called occultism

I wouldn't know enough about the definition of an occultist to know if that's true. I'll probably search this tonight.

Ehhhh I don't really believe that response. I feel if evidence was so easily pulled from the enviroment there would be far more cases of "awakenings".

What he means is that people who don't know anything on the subject shouldn't comment here. That is, to say, people who know about these conspiracies, but don't believe in them, are welcome to post. It is just that trolling is very tasteless when things like these are being discussed.

Agreed, a rather tasteless act.

Yes, you're right. Supporting your claims with facts, like established science is silly

Really? If you're such an advanced debater why are you resorting to belittling him? Ad homin attacks are pointless and make you lose credibility (although I am guilty of doing this all the time, it's only when I look at it objectively that I can respond clearly).

There are some people that take this discussion seriously. Even if I don't believe him I still owe to him the time of day to make his arguement.

Not only are there many things science can't prove, this is something science wouldn't WANT to prove. Why? Because if science was for the good of us all we'd have free renewable energy sources and food everywhere. But we don't, and not because we can't, but because dictators don't want you to be truly free and independent because that means they lose power. What is there not to understand? It is as clear and transparent as it can get. If you were a dictator, would you want to lose your position of power so that people can live better? Could you even think about it? You could, but you'd have to be one to answer that question.

There have been popular dictators in society, who gain the peoples love by using their total power for the good of the society. A dictatorship doesn't have to be evil.

@HT, just stop talking to him. He is just overwhelmed by the information and wants to live in this good old world he loved to enjoy, even though the world is completely against him.

If the point of this thread is to spread information, would you really quit as soon as you run into an obstacle? If anything it should make you more fervent to convince him of his folly.

As for me, I am not going to argue with people who attack me personally or the idea of this thread. If they don't like it, they can just go somewhere else, or even better, turn off pc and work for the system. (/evil smile off)

See above

As for 9/11, this is enough to make anyone think:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archite...for_9/11_Truth

Most of their claims were refuted. Also while Architects and Engineers are quite experienced in their fields, I would find their position about the explosions more convincing if they were physicists (spellcheck?), specifically, the part about how it fell wrong.

It was an interesting read though. Thank you.

Oh and when you're making a thread on illuminati, which is a pop-culture phenomenon you should atleast expect some controversy and counter-claims. Going by and reporting people would ruin the discussion and thus claiming you don't have shit on your case. It's just like with alternative medicine today that has become immensively popular these days, when our state channel wanted to make a show to try them out. The national foundation sent email to all it's members to withdraw from the show to avoid ridicule. You could say this is the exact same case.

This baffled me aswell.

I wonder why you even put up a thread in off-topic if you wanted a serious discussion.

Probably because it would warrant far more responses than Medivh's Tower.

Science.. can't prove.. Yes I'm quite sure you're fully aware of the limitations and restrictions of science, of what it can and can not prove.

Science is only as accurate as to how well we are able to observe the world around us.

1) Some tinfoilers blog
3) A tinfoilers blog

You accepted the Wikipedia citation without crying about it, which is only a semi-protected source. Now you want a protected source verified by a professional with the field? Sounds like there's a double standard.

====================

That's all I have time to respond to at the moment. This really did fill up 4 more pages in about 16 hours.

Ehhhh I don't really believe that response. I feel if evidence was so easily pulled from the enviroment there would be far more cases of "awakenings".
I think I've, with your help, found a problem with Anachron and me.

It stems to how bad I am at teaching people anything - I can't believe people can't understand something just because I do. I start off with the thought that everybody's minds operates as mine, and then completely disregard the fact that it also took me some time to understand something, and that I used actual sources, it was not simply said to me by someone.

In the light of this new 'knowledge' of mine, I will try to gather some sources that I've read from, so that other people can read things, because I now realize how silly it looks when somebody claims something and expects everyone else to know what they are talking about, especially if there are some pretty esoteric details. Some things that are clear and have a form to me, might look like a mess to someone else. It takes a lot of humility and guts to step over your own ego, but I will always say I am wrong when I do realize I am wrong, and I was wrong in the way I actually told/taught people things, and that's especially dangerous when topics such as this endure.

Not to mention that, when I've started searching for sources, I've also found loads of shit. Sadly, as much information there is about various conspiracies, there's also a bunch of ridiculous claims to discredit them.

I suggest Anachron that he does the same from now on.

@HT my aim was always to teach who can be teached. I started with lame statements to make people be interested in this. Then I became more specific. Now as I put example videos nobody watches or replies to them, what shows me how freaking insane ignorance is today.

I never stoped answering opeople for those who seriously reply me. Just some people came here to troll and I am not going to waste my time. As a matter of a fact, it's right that it also took mr years and thousands of movies to get the knowledge and understanding I have right now. I put up somr links for starters but nobody seriously started thinking. They knew before watching they will put it into the trash without actually taking care of the truth in it.

They expect movies that are made with very high resolutions in movie studios and signed by politicians or very good researchers to start thinking differently. The simple fact of trying to get more information and looking at the system in another way could be useful does not get into their heads.

Finally, after posting a link about the disclosure project which has hundreds of verified researchers, politicians and more that have knowledge and gave an oath about talking the truth people wont look it because they dont believe in the subject so far.

What the hell? Where is our society. They look at all the evidence and decide not to staet thinking but also always argue that I dont give them enough evidences.

Level 22
@Anachron - "Disclosure project"
It gives off UFO results, you don't seriously expect me to watch something like this?

Funny th the appearance of the word 'UFO' something instantly becomes fake crazy paranoid shit posted by retards and people who got out of the asylum...

What is a UFO? Aliens? No, it is what it states, unidentified, this is a REAL event of REAL OBJECTS seen in the sky, a lot of them are misinterpreted lights, flares, all youtube videos are CGI or something normal.

Of course, when one is not familiar with this, the easiest is to say 'UFOs? Tapping my ears now'.

I've been researching the topic for years and I have not come up to the conclusion about aliens. Although when talking about NWO and such 'aliens' are connected and added to the whoel story. Like I said on page 1 there is a lot of crap on the internet, doesn't mean some of it is not true...

Now after all I've seen, I am not certain aliens are visitng this planet, but I do not exclude due to a lot of descriptions, depictions of real events happening in the past that describe someone coming from the sky in a machine... and looking, well not like human..

However, it seems today the usage of aliens is more of a coverup of technolgoy that the Nazi, have this is the most explainable about UFOs.

And yes, project BLUE BOOK existed for a reason, UK Declassified Documents from July 2012 exist for a reason, CIA declassified documents from 2010 exist for a reason if it were non existent and just a MYTH (rofl!) all that wouldn't be made - but this is only to tell us 'How good they are and how TRANSPARENT they are' when these documents revealed nothing and rest assured the BIGGER PICTURE still remains CLASSIFIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.