• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Movie/video game ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I've got a bit of an imagination
And i want to know yours a bit better
Post Up; what you believe should be a movie or a video games

No double posting

Post feedback then your idea

Movie-Comedy
Takes p;lace in the 600's in france
A movie about three lords (fuedalism) having troubled times collecting money.

The movie starts as a woman getting up on a full moon and moaning "i need food", people run from her in fear (actually seeing this on video could be very funny)

Outline
First the lords go to the kking empty handed, the king (whom should be woody allen lol) tells them "i want money, if you can't bring it here then I'll rep;lace your farms with brothels" he then smacks one of his serving ladies butts

Lords look for help from freinds
Then family
Talks to Drugdealers (but gets screwed over and get in a worse position)
Then the mafia (which gets them the money by killing the king)
They are then beheaded

On-going secondary theme (has no actual effect to the story however is reffered too many times)
- First a person wakes from a coma and comes out of a and everyone thinks shes a vampire
--The lords joke with them and tell them lies such as, they will suck your blood if you get too close, they're souless so they can't see themselves in the mirror, and when they wan't something bad to happen they send a bat as an omen
--After that the lords joke around with the p;easents by telling them rediculous stories, taking advantage of their gullability

Level 10
ok check it:
i was at the movie theater recently and isaw a whole 3 min preview for halo 2, and i thinkin, hey if they make a preview for a GAME on a MOVIE theater, make a freaking halo movie, i tellin ya i'd b a secess

also,a Legend of Zelda movie, hopefully on ocerina of time cuz that was the best one.....gg

Status
Not open for further replies.