• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Movie "Knowing" predicted the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
They expect movies that are made with very high resolutions in movie studios and signed by politicians or very good researchers to start thinking differently. The simple fact of trying to get more information and looking at the system in another way could be useful does not get into their heads.
Yes infact i do, because if these conspiracies were real and scary. The producers would atleast have had put enough thought into it and had an actualy budget. With a real studio, some researches in the fields, an influental persona and some interviews. Coming forth with without anonymity, because this heavily discredit the authenticy of the story. I expect nothing less if you are trying to convince me. Anybody can put a few clips togheter and fabricate some "truth". Just take a look at other occult stories like lochness and the corn field stories.

You might want to atleast spend some effort on fixing your typo mistakes too if you want to be taken seriously.

What the hell? Where is our society. They look at all the evidence and decide not to staet thinking but also always argue that I dont give them enough evidences.
You might have alot of stories, but there is nothing that ties them towards a illuminati or this "elite" that you speak of.

Yes infact i do, because if these conspiracies were real and scary. The producers would atleast have had put enough thought into it and had an actualy budget. With a real studio, some researches in the fields, an influental persona and some interviews. Coming forth with without anonymity, because this heavily discredit the authenticy of the story. I expect nothing less if you are trying to convince me. Anybody can put a few clips togheter and fabricate some "truth". Just take a look at other occult stories like lochness and the corn field stories.
Everybody has money to make a 1 million $ movie which is against the global system that we know. In which world do you live in?

Those who have money LIKE the system. Those who haven't can't efford it. It's as simple as that.

You might want to atleast spend some effort on fixing your typo mistakes too if you want to be taken seriously.
Sorry that I am writing from my mobile phone.

You might have alot of stories, but there is nothing that ties them towards a illuminati or this "elite" that you speak of.
Everything is.

Level 22
Why are you not discussion this on abovetopsecret.com.

Haha you want to tell me 'Hi' there? I guess it wasn't hard to find since it's on the top of page 1 of google when googling ufo or nwo or err other types of stuff.

Yeah the forum is at least with guys of all age, 20s 30s 50s 60s at least you can do more mature conversations there than here. However there are lots of paranoid and schizo people there who make complete crap threads from the type 'Aliens are demons' - that's why I hate religious people they talk shit for the sake of keeping everything religion related.

At least there, I argue with 1 former NASA and currently a skeptic and sometimes known researchers in the UFO phenomena. But I stay away from - contactees, 'the good aliens destroy NWO bases', 'Aliens are demons', 'The Earth is a hologram', 'the Moon is an alien spaceship, every video even CGI ones are considered real- I bash those people, but I am very objective and bash both skeptics and believers of ridiculous claims. And to me a NWO, WW3 and possibly aliens are not wild claims, wild claims are the stories they post about them.

btw Godlikeproductions forum is total shit.

Level 5
So if you don't have anything important to say, why don't you just stop replying?
I am not an attention whore, I don't need to lie.

If you feel the need to mock the people who want to have a serious discussion about things you have no idea about, feel free to do it, but then don't post it in this topic.

Further comments like yours will be ignored by me now.

Anachron, I know what you are experiencing!
I myself have supernatural powers.

I can read minds through the internet (I communicate with gamma-rays and other kind of lightwaves)

and I can tell that you are lying!

(Don't mock, don't be ignorant! I'm telling the truth, don't be BLIND!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.