Arkain News Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shar Dundred

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 49
29th June 2021
Ladies and gentlemen,
the Knights of Kome are still sharpening their blades. However, in the meantime,
General Bloodclaw invites you to a forest full of spiders, insane creatures, undead,
demons and more!
You all know the mission but I have snuck in a surprise or two for you. ;)

Also, I would like to send special thanks to @Rhapsodie whose amazing Revenant models
have allowed me to give the Splecir Nexus some new toys to play with - and some of those
toys have already been made available to you, the player, in the Slaves of the Demons mission!
full

You can find the new version here in Downloads!

Stay tuned for your favorite siege mission!
Coming soonTM

Shar Dundred

Level 49
6th July 2021
Ladies and gentlemen,

remember the Elves in Castle Kome? No? Can't blame you, they were the easiest part
of the map and I suspect that some people may get PTSD just hearing the term "Castle Kome".

Castle Kome. Castle Kome. Castle Kome. Castle Kome. Castle Kome. Castle Kome. Castle Kome. Castle Kome.
Anyway, the Elves of Kome have a new leader who wants to make you suffer for every inch of the
way.
So yeah, they actually fit a bit more into Kome now.

Stay tuned for the release!

full

Shar Dundred

Level 49
11th August 2021
Act Three, Chapter Three has received quite the update.

Charm has been disabled, the Ironfist is more active now and the leader of the Forgotten
drank his milk. Also someone discovered some hidden Arkain lore in the shadows of a closet!
No, I am not sure whose closet, I bet Largoth hid it in there though.

You can find the new version
here in Downloads.

PS: No, the Scourge unit has not been edited. Yet. ;-]

Shar Dundred

Level 49
12th August 2021
Alright, the Ironfist got lost in the forest (can you blame them?) but we told them to just follow
the road and I think they got the hint.
Uploaded a fixed version that also includes a fix for Rath for Chapter Two of Act Three.
I will start doing changelogs again with the next update btw, don't worry.
You can download the new version here in Downloads.

Furthermore, I would like you to bring your attention back to the Characters of Arkain thread.
@DD Mikasa has the time to maintain it once again and I would like to see it being a bit
active again especially with the True Story bringing new characters that, according to what
I have seen in other threads, do cause quite some speculation - and you know I do love my
speculation. ;-]
Let's reanimate the thread like Aridon reanimated Krom!

Shar Dundred

Level 49
7th September 2021
Ladies and gentleman,

I sure hope you enjoy the latest update.
From what I have seen so far, I reckon you do!

Due to the rest of September being a busy time for me this year, I won't be able to post any updates until October.

I hope you are all having a good time and look forward to the finale of Act Three in October.

It will be a bloody one.

Shar Dundred

Level 49
4th October 2021
Ladies and gentlemen,

you had to wait for a long time, but now the next chapter is here!
I hope you enjoyed September but don't worry, today's release will give you a... bloody good time!

Special thanks to @johnwar and @r.ace613, who created nice models & icons respectively, some of
which are being put to good use with this update - make sure to check out their work, there's some
cool stuff there!
The Goldaxe Clan finally has a fitting Spearthrower! You cannot imagine how happy I am about that one!

The update also includes the long awaited update of the Scourge, removing his Disease Cloud in favor of
something more... fitting.

The next update will include the End of Act Three along with fixes of anything else that @Kasrkin and you
find in the missions - make sure to report any bugs, I appreciate all reports!

Now, you know the drill. You can find the new version
here in Downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.