• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alien Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
The thread has been derailed, I see a bunch of people yelling at one guy because he believes something that isn't necessarily correct, here's my advice to the people yelling at him "Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you out with experience.", he's obviously going to stick to his thoughts and anything further isn't going to get anywhere, and I think you've all realized that and are sticking to different conversations within the thread.

ur dumb.

As for the whole "bending physics theories" in 1998 scientists were able to slow down light by putting it in a room with a temperature of like .00349 Kelvin (to put this in perspective, 0 Kelvin would be "absolute zero" and would instantly freeze any particles caught in it). The bottom line is that light was slowed to the point where you could actually physicaly watch it when you turned a light on.

Now obviously this was done in a micro-lab, so the amount of light they actually slowed was very minimal due to the extreme temperature. However, at the point that scientists can effectively freeze particles with a temperatue of 0 Kelvin, theoretically they would be able to speed up particles, by increasing the temperature conditions to incredibly high standards.

The only problem with this is that they'd have to make incredibly flame-retarded suits/ships/engines to utilize this form of energy.

The bottom line is I'm pretty sure that science is getting closer and closer to emulating the speed of light >>

Level 15
ur dumb.

As for the whole "bending physics theories" in 1998 scientists were able to slow down light by putting it in a room with a temperature of like .00349 Kelvin (to put this in perspective, 0 Kelvin would be "absolute zero" and would instantly freeze any particles caught in it). The bottom line is that light was slowed to the point where you could actually physicaly watch it when you turned a light on.

Now obviously this was done in a micro-lab, so the amount of light they actually slowed was very minimal due to the extreme temperature. However, at the point that scientists can effectively freeze particles with a temperatue of 0 Kelvin, theoretically they would be able to speed up particles, by increasing the temperature conditions to incredibly high standards.

The only problem with this is that they'd have to make incredibly flame-retarded suits/ships/engines to utilize this form of energy.

The bottom line is I'm pretty sure that science is getting closer and closer to emulating the speed of light >>

You didn't know light is slowed by things? The speed of light people talk about, the universal "speed limit" is just the speed of light in a perfect vacuum

ur dumb.

Wrong

The light is slowed because it have to move through particles with almost no movement. At 0 kelvin, the light wouldn't pass through at all. The same way it doesn't pass through solid matter like walls. Besides you miss a vital fact about light, it isn't particles (unless you argument that they are photons, which is still not effected by heat and cold the same way.), and are therefore not effected by the heat itself. You CAN'T move faster than light by heating the particles of the ship, besides, doing so would most likely melt the ship to atoms because the heat required is so high. The heat that would make the particles move faster would make them move apart. So what you just said is absolutely impossible, buy the same logic that you just stated.

Level 22
we humans are unique, the only existing intelligent life

I'm sorry, but that statement is false, humans are not intelligent.

I think you proved that we actually are. It's amazing how someone can take one's words out of context and become a creative cupcaek. If you read my whole sentence, I say that it's silly to think we are the only ones and the only intelligent which is exactly what you tell me you think. There are more int than us.

Also yea, is this about alien planets? Ice? Aliens? Avatar? Aliens on Earth? Ancient Astronaut Theory? Time Machine? Light Speed? Lol

thread-derail-1953.jpg

I think you proved that we actually are. It's amazing how someone can take one's words out of context and become a creative cupcaek. If you read my whole sentence, I say that it's silly to think we are the only ones and the only intelligent which is exactly what you tell me you think. There are more int than us.

Also yea, is this about alien planets? Ice? Aliens? Avatar? Aliens on Earth? Ancient Astronaut Theory? Time Machine? Light Speed? Lol

Physics

Level 22
For astronomy lovers - the Moon will be closest to the Earth this Saturday, I don't think you will see much difference but you may observe a few more craters cause I doubt that 'closest point since thousands of years' will make much difference in the distance and what we see usually.

Level 12
I have to say to all people you missunderstand me. I haven't say Avatar is real and that I said avatar is a science fact, I said it's more a science fact than any other film, imagine stupid horror films of aliens who abduct people and later they become weird or that the green little aliens kill people, that's pure science fiction.

I did not compare the reality of space that Avatar is real, I said it's real compared to any other alien movie. I said it's the most realistic movie. So, I did not say Avatar is real, by my logics the planet of Pandora is invaded by humans, which to me seems unreal, yet there are years ahead and human capabilities of technology are wonderous but I don't think because the planets are very far and the humans on Earth are destroying the nature and there are 7 billions people, the state on Earth is chaotic, na'vi look too much human, but James Cameron wants to explain why the na'vi look too much human but I don't know why because haven't heard what James Cameron said, hybrid-avatar it looks unrealistic that humans could do such things which nature does -bioengineering. Humans can't breath on Pandora which I don't understand why. The hallelujah mountains are floating while there's gravity on Pandora, that's not realistic. Although such giant animals and plants are Pandora is realistic, the hometree also and the conditions on Pandora are different than Earth.

Level 27
No. Just no. There are definetly more close to reality sci-fi movies than Avatar.

And people, speed lower than speed of light is possible, but higher is not and it's against the theories and physics laws we have now, we would have to reinvent the whole modern Physics, starting from Einstein.

Bioengineering, you know, is possible. People learn lots of things from nature, for example structure of plants and animal skeleton can be used to design more resistant buildings (esspecially power plants... just sayin'). Now some mind transfer to other body doesn't seem immposible too, though this way there would be a high delay while the signal from brain gets to body and the back to brain.

Level 15
I have to say to all people you missunderstand me. I haven't say Avatar is real and that I said avatar is a science fact, I said it's more a science fact than any other film, imagine stupid horror films of aliens who abduct people and later they become weird or that the green little aliens kill people, that's pure science fiction.

I did not compare the reality of space that Avatar is real, I said it's real compared to any other alien movie. I said it's the most realistic movie. So, I did not say Avatar is real, by my logics the planet of Pandora is invaded by humans, which to me seems unreal, yet there are years ahead and human capabilities of technology are wonderous but I don't think because the planets are very far and the humans on Earth are destroying the nature and there are 7 billions people, the state on Earth is chaotic, na'vi look too much human, but James Cameron wants to explain why the na'vi look too much human but I don't know why because haven't heard what James Cameron said, hybrid-avatar it looks unrealistic that humans could do such things which nature does -bioengineering. Humans can't breath on Pandora which I don't understand why. The hallelujah mountains are floating while there's gravity on Pandora, that's not realistic. Although such giant animals and plants are Pandora is realistic, the hometree also and the conditions on Pandora are different than Earth.

3 Words and 1 number, with a colon: "2001: A Space Odyssey"

How can a fact be more factual than another fact?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truthiness

Level 13
The most realistic alien movie ever is the Alien series. Why? Because it has the word "Alien" in the name.

Level 22
I also was very skeptical and thought like the traditional scinetists that we are the only ones, we have yet to look for alien life and some probes to be sent to explore space in the attempt to find life but some said correctly - with the current technology we are far from making real discoveries about life like that. But after reading lots of materials about ufos, Robert Lazar, Phil Schneider and Thomas Castello some videos of objects and connecting these, it starts to make a lot more sense including the stories in the Bible that were just a vague description of ETs.

I think we should look for intelligent life here on Earth, if there is some truth in all the stories and the footage, then aiming telescopes would be needless, as we would get that info right frm the source and times faster. Many scientists are refusing to reveal what they have seen or believe, because the traditional scientists willl have a good laugh at them.

Well, let me say it, fuck old science, they think they understand physics and that all has to be based on the physics so far... they don't even understand gravity fully. Think that an apple falls on the ground and that's it, gravity ...

I also was very skeptical and thought like the traditional scinetists that we are the only ones, we have yet to look for alien life and some probes to be sent to explore space in the attempt to find life but some said correctly - with the current technology we are far from making real discoveries about life like that. But after reading lots of materials about ufos, Robert Lazar, Phil Schneider and Thomas Castello some videos of objects and connecting these, it starts to make a lot more sense including the stories in the Bible that were just a vague description of ETs.

I think we should look for intelligent life here on Earth, if there is some truth in all the stories and the footage, then aiming telescopes would be needless, as we would get that info right frm the source and times faster. Many scientists are refusing to reveal what they have seen or believe, because the traditional scientists willl have a good laugh at them.

Well, let me say it, fuck old science, they think they understand physics and that all has to be based on the physics so far... they don't even understand gravity fully. Think that an apple falls on the ground and that's it, gravity ...

Traditional scientist doesn't say we are the only intelligent life in the galaxy, they usually say, given the unimaginable size of the galaxy, there almost sure is life intelligent life out there, even life that is far advanced than that of earth. But the distance simply is too big, so such an encounter is near to impossible, if not completely impossible. Also, you want to go search for aliens on earth based on stories told by weirdos and an over 1500 year old book written in codes that can almost be interpreted in every possible way, as various Christian cults continue to prove because of their mere existence. Apart from that, the only place in the world were people continuously insist aliens have landed and exist on earth is USA. I think you underestimate how long these peoples want to go to prove that aliens have landed.

And based on your last part of the post, I can see you clearly don't know anything about physics, at all. Try research the subject, before you go around telling everybody what a bunch of hocus it is.

Level 22
Traditional scientist doesn't say we are the only intelligent life in the galaxy, they usually say, given the unimaginable size of the galaxy, there almost sure is life intelligent life out there, even life that is far advanced than that of earth. But the distance simply is too big, so such an encounter is near to impossible, if not completely impossible. Also, you want to go search for aliens on earth based on stories told by weirdos and an over 1500 year old book written in codes that can almost be interpreted in every possible way, as various Christian cults continue to prove because of their mere existence. Apart from that, the only place in the world were people continuously insist aliens have landed and exist on earth is USA. I think you underestimate how long these peoples want to go to prove that aliens have landed.

And based on your last part of the post, I can see you clearly don't know anything about physics, at all. Try research the subject, before you go around telling everybody what a bunch of hocus it is.

Oh really? I have studied physics and got A+ the last 3 years in high school and also have studied physics in uni. Not the advanced physics but still enough of physics up to ~200 (not 101). And astronomy in uni as well. My point was that gravity isn't fully understood at all, ask anyone who actually isn't a brainwashed scientist. There's a lot we don't understand about it and many scientists decide that all has to be explained by today's science or else it doesn't exist.

I say before you talk nonsense do a research cause I bet you know nothing of these cases and yet tell me I have to do the research, I've done that.

I don't believe conspiracies and things as far as 'governments are controlled by aliens' but there has been endless evidence that we in fact have already been visited. Even the Bible may be speaking true stories because flying boats and such, can't be anything else. I was also very scepital about the aliens visiting us thing but after reading lots and lots of materials, I started realziing it. Of course these need to be verified more to be a fact but calling all these cases 'hocus' is just moronic.

Ever heard of Robert Lazar, Phil Schnieder. Ok if 1 person creates bogus stories you think all the incidents of crash, light metal found after them and Bob Lazar's story that is mostly credible are just some piece of a joke and 'I want to be famous' stories?... Honestly why aren't they Hollywood stars!!!! Man they are so serious and pretending it! Whoa they are the best actors in the world!! (Phil S. is found dead at his home some time after revealing some info on a base called Dulce base).

The Church was doing control in the past, so all people were supposed to believe God does this God does that
Now this science is brainwashing people the same way - they give you some explanations, and that's it. Don't ever think beyond that, how else will people be sheeps if everyone starts thinking consciously? ... People are robots, only do ane believe what they are told... Now don't take my words as if everything physics is today is all false, I never said that. I'm saying there are flaws in physics things that are more than what is known about so far, and ppl really need to wake up about some issues.

And about the tecnology - yes we are nowhere near traveling even to Jupiter's moons like that. But if all this turns true, then there is life that has already mastered traveling through space and have their own advanced technology to that? Why not think that others can't reach distant planets and have reached us? What has been found so far shows exactly that.

Last edited:
Oh really? I have studied physics and got A+ the last 3 years in high school and also have studied physics in uni. Not the advanced physics but still enough of physics up to ~200 (not 101). And astronomy in uni as well. My point was that gravity isn't fully understood at all, ask anyone who actually isn't a brainwashed scientist. There's a lot we don't understand about it and many scientists decide that all has to be explained by today's science or else it doesn't exist. And that is plain stupid to think like you maybe think.

I say before you talk nonsense do a research cause I bet you know nothing of these cases and yet tell me I have to do the research, I've done that.

I don't believe conspiracies and things as far as 'governments are controlled by aliens' but there has been endless evidence that we in fact have already been visited. I was also very scepital about the aliens visiting us thing but after reading lots and lots of materials, I can say that they are hiding something. Of course, why would they reveal it to the world, it would go crazy.

Ever heard of Robert Lazar, Phil Schnieder. Ok if 1 person creates bogus stories you think all the incidents of crash, light metal found after them and Bob Lazar's story that is mostly credible are just some piece of a joke and 'I want to be famous' stories?... Some people just will be like robots, won't ever reach a level of consciouss what the f is going on and will hardly wake up, pity you.

Firstly, it what you say is true about your education, I take back what I said in the last part of the post. But I stand by my points, and you using etos by adding experience to your argumentation don't really change that. And i've done the research, and was left just as sceptic.

Well, because a guy sees a crashing light, does that automatically have to mean we are visited by aliens. You'll find that most people that see these things, already prior to having strong convictions that aliens exist on earth. And boom: strange lights + strong conviction = there must be aliens... I do not question the fact, that a few people have actually found and seen strange things. But that does not mean it has anything to do with alien lifeforms. There is no evidence at all that any such alien lifeforms exist.
Even the so called area 51, is just some millitary base (The Groomlake base), and it is far proven that the pictures taken of flying saucers and black triangles was manipulated. And a hint would be not to only research the scientist that is pro aliens on earth, try take a view on the subject from both sides. The whole alien story is pure argumentation, none of it has ever been proven in any way. You could as well argument pro big-foot or dragons, which both also have known scientist supporting it. I still wait for solid prof when I comes to all of those things, although some of the arguments are tempting i must admit.

I have a open mind to most things, but I want to keep to the facts. And saying physics is less correct than the so called alien sightings, whith no actual evidence, is just... Anyway, please, do refrain yourself from reducing this discussion to point where its only about degrading each other. If i've done so, so please correct me instead.

Edit:
The Church was doing control in the past, so all people were supposed to believe God does this God does that
Now this science is brainwashing people the same way - they give you some explanations, and that's it. Don't ever think beyond that, how else will people be sheeps if everyone starts thinking consciously? ... People are robots, only do ane believe what they are told... Now don't take my words as if everything physics is today is all false, I never said that. I'm saying there are flaws in physics things that are more than what is known about so far, and ppl really need to wake up about some issues.

And about the tecnology - yes we are nowhere near traveling even to Jupiter's moons like that. But if all this turns true, then there is life that has already mastered traveling through space and have their own advanced technology to that? Why not think that others can't reach distant planets and have reached us? What has been found so far shows exactly that.

The difference between science and religion is actual proof. You can't just say that science is wrong, and still take your car every morning or going onto the internet. THOSE THINGS are the very accomplishments of science. They are as much science as the laws of physics, you can't just say one part of science is wrong and an other is right, when they are all based on the same scientific methods.

And nobody can travel the universe like that, the distance is so unimaginable big. I'd be surprised if we ever manage to leave this solar system, truth be told. I go so far to say its impossible that we ever reach any liveable planet.

Level 22
That's good, I don't blame people who want more proof than that. It's exactly how I felt before I read lots of materials. I believed it but was like meh maybe it's all false. Later I took the various info and started making connection which made a lot of sense, but even I don't fully believe all. It's just important to be open minded for the possibility even if you don't fully believe it.

Science is not science without proof. My approach is based on it. The question is how much proof is enough for you. There are videos, articles even metallic pieces of ships and peoples killed or threatened over these stories. But some demand even bigger proof, well it's normal to expect more. For me this is enough proof. With this I stop cause THW isn't for that serious discussions imo.

That's good, I don't blame people who want more proof than that. It's exactly how I felt before I read lots of materials. I believed it but was like meh maybe it's all false. Later I took the various info and started making connection which made a lot of sense, but even I don't fully believe all. It's just important to be open minded for the possibility even if you don't fully believe it.

Science is not science without proof. My approach is based on it. The question is how much proof is enough for you. There are videos, articles even metallic pieces of ships and peoples killed or threatened over these stories. But some demand even bigger proof, well it's normal to expect more. For me this is enough proof. With this I stop cause THW isn't for that serious discussions imo.

Well, I don't consider any of that proof and there is none sufficient proof so far I'm aware... Metallic pieces of ships is not evidence if you cannot prove they are actually from ships, and they can not.It also seems highly unlikely that any alien lifeform would visit earth, and do nothing... Even watching us seems pointless, if they have the technology and time to travel that far, they'd do something better... And have the power to remain completely unknown.

Ignorant people posting stuff like this just make me laugh...

Level 48
For all of you saying we 'have to reinvent the laws of physics', I'll remind you that the laws of physics are all theories that could, in theory, be un-proven. In other words, the laws of physics may not necessarily affect a planet thousands of light years away from us.
I mean, ancient scientists had the dumbest theories, like how the Black Death was spread through 'cursed air', or how the world was flat. In a thousand years from now, should we survive that wild ride, we might have a completely different set of 'laws of physics' and our perception of the world might change significantly.

For all of you saying we 'have to reinvent the laws of physics', I'll remind you that the laws of physics are all theories that could, in theory, be un-proven. In other words, the laws of physics may not necessarily affect a planet thousands of light years away from us.
I mean, ancient scientists had the dumbest theories, like how the Black Death was spread through 'cursed air', or how the world was flat. In a thousand years from now, should we survive that wild ride, we might have a completely different set of 'laws of physics' and our perception of the world might change significantly.

Well, the difference is that today, we tend to prove our theories. Rather than receive the ultimate truth in visions... And for a theory to be a law, it must be commonly accepted, and many religious countries does not approve of theories that contradict their religion. That is why almost only the "law of gravity" is a law. No religion directly contradict it.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Well, the difference is that today, we tend to prove our theories. Rather than receive the ultimate truth in visions... And for a theory to be a law, it must be commonly accepted, and many religious countries does not approve of theories that contradict their religion. That is why almost only the "law of gravity" is a law. No religion directly contradict it.
Theories are never proven in the correct definition of the term, they are viable until proven otherwise.

Love is commonly accepted, and to my knowledge no religion contradicts it - but I wouldn't call love a 'law' as such.

For a theory to be a 'law' it must be tested with a series of experiments based on observations, and thus come to be commonly accepted.
That's the only real difference between science and religion (science and pseudo science), and it's also the main reason as to why I find science to be sexier than religion.

Level 22
I'll just say that former employees talk about the Dulce base and a whole net of bases underground all over the world and that they work together with 3 types of aliens, Reptoids (or Draconians like General Frank's models) and they do horrible hybrids between aliens, animals and human beings. Such expriments b-n humans and animals are very possible, if you have seen many bodies of strange creatures found all over the world in articles. Also mutilated cows and other cattle - inhumanly removed organs they have connection to the existence of such a base, whether aliens take part I cannot say.

The same sources talk about alien agenda, that intends to kill 7/8 of the population with diseases and disasters then enslave people and use them either for workers or their bio experiments. It's said that there is war underground between the two types - Greys the ones u know with big back eyes and Retoids whose agenda to be applied. Sounds like science fiction? That's why it's hard even for me to believe in these which I would call going beyond what I can imagine to be true.

NWO-5.jpg

images-7.jpg

NWO-6.jpg

NWO-7.jpg

Last edited:
Level 12
I'll just say that former employees talk about the Dulce base and a whole net of bases underground all over the world and that they work together with 3 types of aliens, Reptoids (or Draconians like General Frank's models) and they do horrible hybrids between aliens, animals and human beings. Such expriments b-n humans and animals are very possible, if you have seen many bodies of strange creatures found all over the world in articles. Also mutilated cows and other cattle - inhumanly removed organs they have connection to the existence of such a base, whether aliens take part I cannot say.

The same sources talk about alien agenda, that intends to kill 7/8 of the population with diseases and disasters then enslave people and use them either for workers or their bio experiments. It's said that there is war underground between the two types - Greys the ones u know with big back eyes and Retoids whose agenda to be applied. Sounds like science fiction? That's why it's hard even for me to believe in these which I would call going beyond what I can imagine to be true.

NWO-5.jpg

images-7.jpg

NWO-6.jpg

NWO-7.jpg

Maybe humans could make mutants such as those from FarCry game but the reptoids and greys are imagination and false rumours. I believe scientists could make a shit out of a human making it some anomalic mutant because there are mutants from radiation, with 3 eyes and 6 hands.

Level 48
And how do YOU know that 'greys' and 'reptoids' are 'imagination and false rumors'? Do you have world-wide vision that allows you to see exactly what exists and what does not? You can not prove it. I'm not saying it's true, but don't just throw it in like a fact. You make it sound like you think you're extremely smart and know everything.

And prove me that there are 'mutants from radiation with 3 eyes and 6 hands'. I never saw something crazy like that. There are Siamese twins, but that's something completely different.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Do you have world-wide vision that allows you to see exactly what exists and what does not? You can not prove it.
Is it me, or is this argument very tiresome in general?..

Option a)
'To my knowledge, I am not missing my left foot. I could of course be wrong taking into consideration the limitations of a man's perceptive abilities and understanding on a greater scale. In truth, we don't know anything with 100% certainty - we don't even know the definition or origins of knowledge and logic, not to mention our existance in general.
So my apologies if I seem to make a rash assumption
.'

Option b)
'Dude, you're retarded, my left foot is right here.'

I know which one I favor, how about you?

Level 12
And how do YOU know that 'greys' and 'reptoids' are 'imagination and false rumors'? Do you have world-wide vision that allows you to see exactly what exists and what does not? You can not prove it. I'm not saying it's true, but don't just throw it in like a fact. You make it sound like you think you're extremely smart and know everything.

And prove me that there are 'mutants from radiation with 3 eyes and 6 hands'. I never saw something crazy like that. There are Siamese twins, but that's something completely different.

Your statement is mythical, many have tried to tell that bigfoot exists but it doesn't. If the bigfoot did exist it would be founded and there were hard efforts to learn everything about bigfoots and no one was right. Just like the bigfoot if the underground aliens exist they would be found out by humans.

Level 15
Your statement is mythical, many have tried to tell that bigfoot exists but it doesn't. If the bigfoot did exist it would be founded and there were hard efforts to learn everything about bigfoots and no one was right. Just like the bigfoot if the underground aliens exist they would be found out by humans.

Quit red herring. You completely avoided his point that you have no clue as to whether or not these aliens actually exist because you have no proof.

Stop trying to contort the arguments and answer his question: How do you know if these aliens actually exist. Where is your proof. You're the one making claims.

At least Imtor had pictures of some...thing.

Level 22
I don't believe in aliens.
I do believe in ghost-aliens, though.
Spectral spirits that wander through the infinite space, trying to find inner peace.

If what is said in this base is true, one of the experiments is at Level 4 incudes I quote T. Castello:

Whether fiction or not, it's more interesting fiction that any sci fi books ever written:

(Note: According to many abductees, the reptiloids are not above eating human flesh. It has been said that they prefer flesh that is young enough to be free of toxins, yet old enough to be imbued with a lifetime of accumulated "emotional energy residue" which is resident within the human body. Some abductees claim that certain reptilian factions have such complex bio-technologies that they are able to remove a human's soul-energy-matrix and place it in a containment 'box', and use the controlled 'body' for whatever purpose they choose. Some abductees also insist that in some cases the reptiloids can create a cloned duplicate of a person in a short amount of time through time warping and replace the soul-energy-matrix of a person back into the new cloned body if their disappearance from society would otherwise create too many problems.

So if this is true, it claims souls is real and it is some form of energy?

Last edited:
Level 22
^ That's good because I was seriously gonna bash on calling bs all about visits on Earth. Yes, im not believing much in the lab and aliens working together with humans either. But why do you think employess who open their mouth are killed if they are lying? They may be exaggerating about the things going on but why are they prosecuted. I said previously do you think they should go to Hollywood? Man they are dead serious and acting, best Hollywood actors!? Something there and the bases I showed u pics, smth is true, rest may be exaggerated, And the hybrid things look at articles of found buried or wherever strange creatures, is this photoshop everywhere?

Level 22
Well im glad at least you don't deny the possibility of being true, 'never tell' maybe soon. It's true they are hiding things we don't know and that's why it's not solid info cause it needs to be infiltrated there and EXPOSED what's going on once and for all.

Level 12
Lol, what if we nuke a UFO, then there's evidence, as you guys I believed in the same shit you believed I even believed in greys and roswell ufo's but when I studied biology, when I acquired a lot knowledge about nature I started to see that far from realistic then I had the idea of animal aliens instead of the civilised, I started to see that as a illusion people invented. But I was a young kid so I did not know what was right. I had the thoughts of alien planets with seas, dragons, horned turtles, green centaurs and I knew there are billions of planets and I see that many who still believe in the little green are stupid or fools. Long before the AVATAR movie was released I had the idea of alien planets and diverse life. I did not got idea about this thread from AVATAR.

Level 15
Lol, what if we nuke a UFO, then there's evidence, as you guys I believed in the same shit you believed I even believed in greys and roswell ufo's but when I studied biology, when I acquired a lot knowledge about nature I started to see that far from realistic then I had the idea of animal aliens instead of the civilised, I started to see that as a illusion people invented. But I was a young kid so I did not know what was right. I had the thoughts of alien planets with seas, dragons, horned turtles, green centaurs and I knew there are billions of planets and I see that many who still believe in the little green are stupid or fools. Long before the AVATAR movie was released I had the idea of alien planets and diverse life. I did not got idea about this thread from AVATAR.

what

Level 22

I think you are fool for exactly stopping to believe in that. I'm not a kid and until recently I always was absolutely sceptical that UFOs have ever come. In fact I was convinced that we might as well be the only intelligent life and that only bacteria may exist on other planets.

But I started reading a lot about the cases, mostly true facts rather than the stories about abductions that may still be imagination. Those few people who were talking about what they were doing where they worked looked and sounded very serious. And some were killed time after they revealed info, what kind of acting is that? Do you think they are good actors? How do you expect, if it is true, those who know it to reveal it just to show solid proof? Do you know what hysteria and panic will occur if the world learns it is true? Just use your brains to think, not say it is not true, cause you think so without reason.

For me it's hard to believe things such as 'working together with aliens' because these stories make everything that we have seen in sci fi movies, real from teleportation to time travel to things like souls extraction. It sounds too crazy even for me to believe. But it's enough only 1 piece of info to be true, that such ET visits were ever made to turn the world upside-down.

Einstein says that gravity can warp time, nm how true/untrue that is, back the topic, how 'knowledgeable' we are as if we know everything about gravity.

Status
Not open for further replies.