• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraneos Legacy - Future RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
2ng8qd0.jpg

Can you stop the inevitable?
----------------------------------------------------

STORY:In the year 2134, humans, now extremely advanced in technology, have colonized a planet suitable for life, two times bigger than Jupiter. Humans slowly started to leave Earth, searching for a better life at "Terraneos", how the planet was called, which meant "New Earth".
Life on Terraneos was good, not considering the rare attacks of Terraneos' hostile creatures, called Kaizar Hounds.
Since the cities on Terraneos were still in development, scientists started making a highly advanced Android race, called HumBots(human-robot). Project was more than successful - in 10 years, first HumBot was made. And so a new era started - they helped building cities, helping people, assigned in the military. Earth was completely abandoned, having a look of a wasteland.
Alas, all that is good, has to end. In the year 2195, an unknown spaceship landed in the middle of a city. A strange humanoid came out of it, and just stood waiting for something. No one dared reaching him, but after some time a man came to greet it. Which ended in his body torn apart by the creature. That meant War.
Soon, all the HumBots and male humans were mobilized for war against aliens. New conflict started.

You can choose to be a:

Human
How do they look like
You are a human marine. You are specialized in a wide specter of weapons. When you start, you will get a Laser rifle with infinite ammo and a military suit and a helmet. You will get orders from the Fussilier1 aka Anatan.
Fussilier1 - Anatan (LEADER)
Exoplasma - Keithran
Gyrospinx - Alek
CyberDuelX16 - Tylor Greene

HumBot
How do they look like
You are a highly advanced android race. Specialized in fast movement and fistfight. You can have maximum of two weapons, because they get attached to your hand by equipping. By time, you will find alien orbs that give you powers. You get your orders from me.
Narrator - Jax (LEADER)
Supertoinkz - Shunder
Koloricsi - Ethan "Ghost" Brown
Masken - Blitz

Alien
How do they look like
You are an evil, hostile race to humans and HumBots. Only thing you want is to destroy human cities and make new weapons and additions to your colony. In fight, you are just a savage beast with tons of cold weapons that you make of things you find. You get your orders from first who signs up as an Alien leader.

dead-man-walking - Arcturus
SoLmaster - Malus

-----------------------
Kamis - Human city with a shield. Humans and HumBots are safe as long as they are there. You can retreat here if injured or damaged. When you exit the city, everywhere in sight is a wasteland. 1 mile from there is a HumBot training ground. Human and HumBots start there.

HumBot Training Grounds - A place that Jax owns. He often goes there to see ow are things going.

Tainara - Alien spaceship, far away from the city. There the aliens start, and are safe there. When you find enough stuff to make a weapon of choice, come back to the ship for a merge.

BEGIN!
All other secrets and info about the world and happenings is revealed by adventuring.

Last edited:
Level 4
Name: Jax
Race: HumBot
Motto: "Robots CAN hurt humans. If they have the balls to do it."
Info: First human turned into a HumBot. He was the man who approached the alien, and got massacred. His life was saved by turning him into an android. During his adventures and missions, with his Triple Laser and trusty Shotgun, he found a red orb that gave him brutal powers and increased his strength, speed, and AI. Sarcastic, but doesn't like company. By being the far best and advanced HumBot, he became their general.

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: Fussiler1 for pr-- Commander!

Name: Anatan.
Race: Human
Motto: ''Let's get to work.''
Info: He has served quite some time and didn't became marine due to the massive mobilization. Later on, he was promoted to Staff Sergeant and was assigned with some marines who had yet to come. He doesn't like to talk about his past much, but is quite a marine. Futhermore he has had the medal of Armed Commodations.

Last edited:
Level 5
OOC
Name: Keithran
Motto: "I highly recommend pissing yourself."
Info: Keithran is one of the oldest marines still serving in service. Fighting for quite a long time, he has enough amount of experience with every battle aspect and being constantly fighting, he has a well-trained body. Dealing with him is not an easy job.

Level 19
OOC:
Name: Alek Smythe
Motto: "Lets grab a gun and splat some blood on the wall!"
Info: Alek is a hardened veteran. He was conscripted into the marine ranks early and have nearly ten years of military service behind him. He is very fond of cheap cigars and smoke them all the time. He is tough and enduring, but kind of sadistic.

EDIT: Gave myself a last name.

Last edited:
Level 10
NAME: Keerar
RACE: Alien
BIO: Keerar has had many an opportunity to assume command of something much larger than his small squad, but enjoys the violence of close-up combat far too much to abandon it. Despite this, he is respected by other Aliens because of his skill in close-quarters combat and enormous experience.

I don't want to be the leader of the Aliens. I'll let someone else take that role.
By the way, could you describe the Aliens a bit more? I am already imagining them as looking like an Alien Alien (if you know what I mean) because of the name, but I want to know what they are really like.

Level 16
NAME: Arcturus "Killgore"
RACE: ALIEN
MOTTO: "Rip. Them. All."
BIO: Arcturus is known for his sadistic personality. Any Humans and HumBots that met him while he is patrolling is surely as good as dead. His personality is also reflected by his brutal method of killing, Ripping opponents with his absurdly oversized claws. Despite this, he's also experienced on making weapons and poisons. This is reflected in his Poison-and-Metal Covered Claws.

Like Crazy Cow, I don't want to be a leader even if you nag me to do it.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

OOC: -_-

OOC: New Character Profile:

Alias: Tylor Greene

Motto: "Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate"

Biography: Tylor Greene figured out at an early age that fate was playing a sadistic joke on him, his whole family was murdered by an assassin and yet, as he grew, he became more and more like an assassin himself. Never spending a second more then necessary with any person, Tylor Greene has a sole goal in his mind: Find the bastard who killed his family and bring him to justice. Emotions are a weakness, without them one man or women will reach their target without hindrance. In the early years of his career he pursued law enforcement, hiding under the illusion that he was just a regular officer, he began to secretly investigate his family's death, which has lead him to the Army. Tylor Greene is exceptionally skilled with interrogation and one-shot kill firearms such as the sniper rifle and pistol...This seemed to be nothing but a lie...it is not known who this person who's alias is Tylor Greene really is.

Weapon Proficiency:

Daggers: 16 / 20 (Skilled)
Pistols: 19 / 20 (Extremely Skilled)
Sniper Rifle: 16 / 20 (Skilled)

Abilities:

Physical Ability: 12 / 20 (Decent) - This Character's Physical Ability is decent, able to take and perform feats that require a decent amount of strength, nothing too brutal though

Psychological Ability: 17 / 20 (Strong) - This Character is able to handle a large amount of stress and would never resort to suicide or harming himself unless completely necessary

Social Ability: 2 / 20 (Lacking) - This Character doesn't have much of a social life, whether it's because of seclusion or a general annoyance to people is unknown

Intelligence: 19 / 20 (Extreme) - This Character is extremely intelligent. This makes him a very valuable asset but also makes people regard him suspiciously as to why someone with his ability would want to work in the army

Creativity: 16 / 20 (Strong) - This Character is creative enough to come up with smart and new solutions to problems that most people would most likely use old, known and easily predictable ones

Willingness to Act: 4 / 20 (Lacking) - This Character greatly lacks a general will to do things, this could greatly effect performance because he/she will find most things boring and uninteresting

Motivation: 14 / 20 (Above Decent) - This Character's Motivation is unnaturally high for someone of his character, though not the most motivated, his dark, unknown dedication is still a mystery

Emotion : 5 / 20 (Lacking) - This Character rarely show much emotion, this reinforces himself with a general aura of mysteriousness. It is unknown that the reason for his lack in emotion is because of a traumatic event or if it's just part of his personality

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
''A'ight.'' he mumbled as he looked around.
Hmpf. Alien thug, he thought.
But, did it matter that much? A war was a war.
He looked on the list of his troops.
''Mhm..'' he muttered, glad that he had mostly experienced troops.
Rookies were the least you would want in a war.
He turned and climbed a tower, waiting for his soldiers to wake up.
''A new dawn..''
''A new war.''

Name: Shunder
Race: HumBot
Motto: "Pistols are for wimps"
Info: The name comes from two words, Sunder and Thunder. He was a street-fighter in his human years. He has the longest winning streak on the "underground" (an illegal contest ring). But suddenly, human police got some information about this and raided the place. Some escaped, some died, and Shunder is one of them. Days later, the corpses were mysteriously disappeared, then from the shadows, rosed Shunder, with a new robotic right arm and a pacemaker. "Finding...us?" The police begun to fire on them, but even Shunder's forces are outnumbered, the police were still forced to retreat.
Weapon:
M240G Machine Gun
W_240.jpg

OOC: I like Global Operations than Counter Strike

Level 5
He rose from the bed, yawning and scratching his back. He looked at the Staff Seargant sitting on the top of the tower and saluted him in respect. He picked up his assault rifle, leaning at the nearby wall, ready to kick some alien ass.

Level 16
IC:
Arcturus emerges from his chamber,fully armed with chemical bombs and ready for patrol. He goes out from the Ship, and starts circling the surrounding, looking for traces of Humans and HumBots. After patrolling for three hours, he found traces of Human and quickly follows it to find out that the footsteps was of two marines. Activating his Crosshair Scope on his Metal Cap, he charges at the two marines. Te Marines panicked, and send out wild shots against Arcturus, which prove to be useless since he's wearing a "Garage-Made" Kevlar Armor. And, as we should know, Arcturus brutally murders both Marines and loot any valuables they got, including their rifles, which he put to his Box. Now, Arcturus continues his patrol.

OOC:
Yay. First RP-Post. :)

Level 19
IC: Alek rose from his bed. Keithran's movement had woke him up. He picked up his helmet and assault rifle, then lit a cigar and walked outside. He saw the staff seregant atop the tower and saluted him briefly. He walked towards the depot to fetch some grenades, he had run empty the day before.

Level 16
IC:
After some more hours of patrolling, Arcturus goes back to his chamber on the Ship. There, he tore apart the rifles and armors that he looted, ready to make another weapon. About ten minutes later, he has already formed an ultra-long rifle made from the parts of the rifles and uses the armor parts to further enchant his Kevlar Armor and cleaned the lenses of his Scope since it was littering with blood.

Level 5
"Grenades, again, lad?" he asked Alek, grasping firmly his army knife , "You should learn how to use a real weapon, instead!" he said, showing off his fighting skills with the knife, swinging and piercing air with it, moves that could prove fatal if used to a corporeal body.

Level 19
"Keithran, ya know I like to see guts on the wall! Besides, I don't use my combat knife when I blow stuff up, do I?" Alek said back, picking up a grenade, throwing it up in the air then snathcing it and a couple of others. He placed the grenades in his belt and started to look at the hand guns nearby.

Level 4
OOC: Fixed.
IC: "Right... You kick his butt. I'll take the wimps."
Jax made energy blades out of his red power. He charged into aliens, jumped, and span. In the blink of an eye, he decapitated ten aliens. While fighting the others, he yelled: "Need any help, Shunder?! .............. Just kidding! You work alone!"

Level 5
"Grenades can blow up people, knives have more uses than simply cutting them, you can pierce their hearts, slice their necks, but whatever floats your boat lad!" he said with a sarcastic tone, smirking.

He run toward the opened gate and entered the battlefield, holding his rifle near to his chest, peering around searchingly.

Level 4
Jax got bored of killing Aliens and wanted to finish it quickly - he grabbed his triple laser, charged it, and done a 360o spin, releasing a round laser beam, killing the aliens around him. "Now, anyone need any aid?"

Level 5
"Alek, using new methods to clean your guns?" he said, looking at his blood-washed gun. "Dammit, I just woke up and I am not in the mood of searching for alliens..." he exclaimed with anger, not liking to imagine the idea of not killing an allien today.

Level 4
Jax took a walk around the city. Everywhere around him there were humans. He felt like an outcast. "I can't even remember how it was when I was one of them... When I had feelings..."
A strong wind blew. Jax thought: "I feel the wind... but why don't I feel the joy of it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.