• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraneos Legacy: REBIRTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
,,Soldiers, put your stealth armor on and get ready for some action." Xuarsess Hears out orders and stands up from his ,cosy' bed. He stretches his body a hurries towards armory, where he grabs one of stealh armors, a wrist-blade and a plasma rifle. Then he's running towards hangar.

Level 5
Name: "Ghost"
Race: HumBot
Motto: "There is no lost situation"
Info: Nobody knows he's real name, he is using this alias since he joined the Special Forces as a human. He agreed to operate himself into a humbot to enchance hes abilities. He likes to fool around but he is serious if needed. He is an expert in recon missions because of hes hiding and sneaking skills.

I started the reviving again :) C'mon people

Level 5
*Ghost's shuttle landed*
Hmmm...fresh air after the long travel.
*He looked around, there is nothing special near the landing pad*
Maybe in the fort...
*He waved for the pilot that he can leave now, as he walked down the ramp.*

Level 5
As Ghost left the landing area, he saw that something big is preparing. He wanted to ask someone about this but it seemed that everyone is gathering there. "First mission huh" he tought as he walked towards the marines.

OOC: I hope i am right about what happening now, cuz as i read the pages i didn't rly understand it somehow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.