• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraneos Legacy - Future RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
When Ethan arrived he saw lots of marines. As he walked around, he saw the newly built structures. "Where are the commanding officers?" asked Ethan. "I don't know, i don't really care about it. Last time i saw them in that tent." said the marine as he pointed at a tent at the other side of the fort.

Level 5
"What the?". Ethan was surprised when the marines picked up their equipment and started moving. He saw that there is someone who was shouting to them. He walked towards him.

Level 5
Ethan left the crowd and walked to the guy who seemed to be the commander. "Erm...hello, may I ask who are you? I'm a new guy here."

Level 5
Ethan heard a noise, he turned at its direction. It was coming from a marine, but the marine looked different from the others. He caught up to him quickly. "Hi!" said Ethan as he arrived to the man.

Level 16
Arcturus, getting over the Flashbacks (It's already ended anyway), transforms back to his Alien Form as he slowly stands...... "So, here it is...." "I remember you.... The human that I've killed to declare war against this Planet's Inhabitants....." "Well, it seems that I'll never regret that.... Good old times...."

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

OOC: yeap, plus i need to wait for Jax's 5-Year battle to finish before my character gets back in the story T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.