• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terraneos Legacy - Future RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
OOC: Let's hope he becomes a marine.

Suddenly, marines could be heard outside of the army camp, and two tanks stood ready.
''Ah.. the reinforcements.'' Anatan grinned.
''Get into line, fuckers! I want you to be ready in two minutes! Go, go!''

Level 5
New character:
Name: Ethan "Ghost" Brown
Race: HumBot
Motto: "Nothing's impossible, just relax and give it a try."
Info: Ethan joined the marines a few years after the war started. He survived trough using stealth tactics, and if needed, he easily fights in the front lines too. He got the Ghost name when he infiltrated an alien outpost alone, eliminated every alien one by one. In his opinion, he couldn't do it again, but its impressive anyway.
He learns really fast, so he was promoted to spec ops quite fast.
To further improve his abilities, he was turned into a HumBot.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

OOC: eh...erm...go to the guide...it gives you the general idea...i guess. For now, the Alien (Dead-Man-Walking) has kidnapped Narrators GF...ugh..it's hard. P:

Level 5
Ethan wakes up on a workbench. "It seems that the transplantation went well..."
He turns around and notices an officer. "Welcome in your new body." He smiles.
Ethan slowly stands up, but he gets used to the body quickly. He goes out of the building and sees the training grounds.

Level 5
The instruction officer went to Ethan. "I suggest you to do our training course, you get used to your new body more quickly." Ethan agreed and followed the officer.

Level 5
OOC: If no1 says anything, than i continue in timeline :D

IC: After a few hours Ethan can control his new body completely.
He got his laser rifle and a cloaking device from the spec ops HQ and is heading towards the city.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

OOC: Please continue, my character will be contacting you shortly

Level 5
IC: During the walk, Ethan suddenly notices strange creatures, so he turned on his cloak.
He found out that those are the aliens that the instructor talked about. They seems highly armed and dangerous, so Ethan just walks away.

Level 5
Ethan smiled when he first saw the city. "At last, i'm here." said Ethan, as he walked towards the city, what is like 10 minutes away.

Level 5
IC: "It seems that everyone's gone." So Ethan left, he gone to get his house, and rest some.

OOC: Same here :D Its night here, so bb for today (Ethan is more human like than robot)

Level 19
Finally, the convoy arrived at the camp.
''Unpack yer stuff!'' Anatan shouted.
The camp was halfly-done, with the southern wall half-way under construction and the inside completely empty.
''No inn..'' a marine mumbled.
The marines unpacked their camp and manned the walls, looking for any potentional threat.
From far away, the Alien base could be seen.

Level 4
OOC: Here's what games can be compared to Terraneos Legacy:
-Borderlands (Aliens, wasteland planted, weapon design)
-Lost Planet (Everything)
-Fallout 3 (Post-apocalyptic setting, mutants, story)
-Prototype (Only because Alex Mercer's abilities and weapon using reminds me of Jax)

Status
Not open for further replies.