• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boundless Star Prophecy - Roleplay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
NOTE: Takes place on Terraneos, but has absolutely no connection to my previous RP.

6ibh1j.png

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind..."
~2 Timothy 1:7

drawing-mecha-tutorial-04.jpg

Year: 2666.
Location: Planet Terraneos. Earth completely abandoned in 2150.
Population: 30 billion.
Capital City:
stefan-morrell.jpg

In the year 2134, humans, now extremely advanced in technology, have colonized a planet suitable for life, two times bigger than Jupiter. Humans slowly started to leave Earth, searching for a better life at "Terraneos", how the planet was called, which meant "New Earth".
Life on Terraneos was good - there was plenty of plants, animals and of course, drinkable water. It seemed that Terraneos' expansive terrain would settle territory wars of power-hungry humans, wars that wage from the beginning of time. And yes, for full 400 years, it has been so; although, noone expected that a mere scientific discovery could shift complete piece into brutal warfare in just a matter of days.
At the year of 2564, an unknown new power source was discovered in the deep unknown waters of Terraneos. It appeared that this glowing, rock-hard objects are actually extinguished pieces of meteors that flew over Terraneos a long time ago. One single rock had enough energy to power an entire state for years, but they were extremely rare, and nations of Terraneos were desperate for them because there was never enough power to hold the energy of the entire state all of the time. These rocks were given the name Statuams (sacred stone in Latin). Expected, a war for Statuams broke out. Three sides were created...

The Librarians - A side dedicated to stop the war by destroying its source. Librarians are sworn to destroy every Statuam that exists. The Librarians are the first ones that developed huge battle armors for use in the war, naming them Mecha. Librarians will avoid battle if they can, but in a need of fight, they won't hesitate to kill.
HQ City:
complex.jpg

Mecha design:
mecha-flak.jpg

Side pros: Heavy mecha vehicles, loaded with guns, spy tactics
Side cons: Weak mecha armor, easily breachable city

Current Librarians: -Peper-, HolyFireX

The Marauders - The "evil" side, dedicated simply to taking away Statuams and killing everyone that stands in their way. Not only they scavenge each small Statuam piece they find - they also use them for battle purposes. By fusing the pieces, they implant them in their own mechas, severely increasing their battle capabilities.
HQ City:
futuristic-city.jpg

Mecha design:
Marker_Mecha_001_SM.jpg

Side pros: Fastest mechas, able to fly, strong morale
Side cons: Most of the Marauder mechas don't use weapons, but hands and powers, weak city defense

Current Marauders: dead-man-walking, Dr Wigglz, Jagex

The Liberators - The best of the best, a side dedicated to defending its people and purging the adversaries. With what would be called "lawful good" alignment, The Liberators are sworn to make piece between the nations. Finding Statuams is just a secondary objective for them. Their mechas are equipped with the strongest armor, and their offense powers are nothing to be underestimated.
HQ City:
Futuristic_City_by_rich35211.jpg

Mecha design:
10833-Mech_NovaCat_super.jpg

Side pros: Incredibly strong attack and defense, most firepower, huge city
Side cons: Slow mechas that can't even jump, particularly weak morale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXPLORATION RULES

Once you leave the city, you are surrounded by lush wildlife of Terraneos.

The_City_by_IndianRose.jpg

Future_city_by_Alexm95.jpg

future-city.jpg

Once you enter the wilds, you'll choose your own path and creat encounters. You can meet up with other players if they are in the same location.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Liberators: Narrat0r, TheKurt009

Last edited:
Level 16
OOC: Ready? Set! BEGIN!

On an underground section of a gym in Athras, we can can see Klein smashing away at a sandbag as he contemplates about his brother. And how much his life sucked because of his achievements in war.

But now that man is gone.

So why am I still like this
? He thought to himself as he continues to smash away the poor, heavily-beaten sandbag. Why can't I get his image out of my mind? Why can't they see me as more than his little brother?! He thought again before delivering an anger-powered fist that finally ended the poor sandbag's agony.

Why?

Level 6
OOC: I like ur first post lol and yes i realise my first post doesnt seem that evil lol
IC: Glen sits down on the edge of the bridge,just observing people as they walk by. He can't help but notice a father and his son walking along,hand in hand. Some people are lucky... he thinks to himself sadly.

Level 4
Matthew sat at the top of the Lester mansion, thinking about what step to take next.
"The Library probably lands attacks on Marauder forces while I think about random sh*t right now... *sigh* Why do I always have to wait for the military to strike so I can help them injuring one or two Marauders?!"
He stayed silent for a few moments, then got up.
"Time for a little joy ride."

Level 6
OOC: Um..how exactly would people do combat in this thing? Like,what place? lol you've only mentioned three places,there aren't any other features lol

Level 6
IC: Standing up,tired of waiting, Glen decides to go search for Statuams. He walks to the city entrance,and walks outside.

OOC: Thanks haha

Level 16
IC: Kurt, after training for 10 years, finally got his Mech.
the $1.7million juggernaut, as big as a building at a height of 40Meters.
Kurt:"okay sir, but i don't think it doesn't fit for me at all, i'm very agile you see..."
"Well,that's why it makes you so deadly!" said the commander...

Level 22
OOC: How's the fighting system? Free-like? Dice? GM's decision? Turn based? Numbers rules?
IC: Peper was in the front of his armory, fixing his mecha a little and giving it some improvement. "This part is unused and heavy, dump. This missile can overheat, dump."
Then he stopped and began to think "I should explore to the outside, maybe i will find a marauder or two."

Level 16
After a cold shower and a change of clothes (of the exact same style, mind you), Klein got to the hangar to check his mecha. I should go out and get some fresh air, he thought to himself before hopping on the cockpit of his mecha. "To think of it again, taking this boy for a little stretch would comply", he thought aloud before riding his mecha out of the town to the forests.

Level 16
OOC: if this is player-based... i'll just balance myself since "Kurt unleashed his pistol and the Terraneos was destroyed" wasn't fun...
IC: Kurt tried the Giant Mecha...Kurt:"Whoah! it's arms are fast! although it's not good at running."

Level 6
OOC: I got an idea. If Narrat0r thinks it's too powerful, he could just smite it. Like:

Peper shoots and destroy two mechs with 2 missile.

Narrat0r thinks its too powerful.

GM: Smite the action. Peper only badly damage the mechs. And they could still fight back.

OOC: How's that? I am trying to mix AlienAtSystem's system to Narrat0r's one.

Level 16
OOC: guys, i think you should put some o' your mechas here too!
IC: Commander:"Kurt, we need you on our mission to stop the Marauders from attacking our Transport ships, you and 3 other People, should go out and check 'em"
Kurt rechecked the briefing room and modified some of the parts of Mecha.
"this Mecha is the biggest i've ever seen." (no wonder this is called the juggernaut)
then, the biggest hangar gate suddenly opened...

Level 4
OOC: I'll see if anyone is seriously imba and "fix him up".
IC: Matthew is walking around with his Mecha, seeing no signs of life on the horizon. "Why did I even come here...?" Then, he saw a small red gust of smoke behind a dune. "Ahh, what a sight for sour eyes!"
Matthew activated his booster to get to the smoke faster. It was nighttime, which made it harder to see it. However, while he was gliding, he heard a light buzzing noise, and his mech computer sounded itself: "Right leg, lower section, medium damage. Switching to power recovery mode." "Oh, is that so. A sniper." - Matthew immediately knew what was going on. He turned around and zoomed in on the location that he assumed the bullet came from. It was a Librarian enforcer mech. "What? A Librarian? Here? Well, I do have to--" "Left arm, upper part, light damage." "Screw this." Matthew fired his rocket missiles and blew away the Librarian in just a matter of seconds. "He came too close to the city. I should warn the others. Wait--- where the heck did the smoke go?" Matthew walked up to the dune, but nothing was behind... "...weird."

Level 6
IC: Arriving at the entrance, Glen looked outside. "Hmm..not too warm,yet not altogether more cold. Seems like a good day for Statuams. But where to look? Maybe there is a chance that there are some Stauams that the librarians haven't destroyed" he says out loud. He walks around the side of Arthras to where he had hid his mecha a couple of nights back, and climbs in. I guess if i make it to the city of Babylon without any trouble,i'll have to hide this thing again. It wouldn't be smart at all to go marching inside the capital city of the Librarians in a marauder mecha he thinks as he starts up his mecha and heads off in the general direction of Babylon.

Level 16
IC: so, off Kurt went with his comrades into the desert to search for the transport ships, as suddenly a marauder attacked them from behind "Gaah! that's too fast!," exclaimed one o' his mates...
and as another was coming up from behind and under the sand, Kurt unleashed a powerful elbow smash on one of the marauder's head."too fragile..."said Kurt. and off they went to search for the Transport ships...

Level 6
IC: so, off Kurt went with his comrades into the desert to search for the transport ships, as suddenly a marauder attacked them from behind "Gaah! that's too fast!," exclaimed one o' his mates...
and as another was coming up from behind and under the sand, Kurt unleashed a powerful elbow smash on one of the marauder's head."too fragile..."said Kurt. and off they went to search for the Transport ships...

OOC: INSTANT KILL?! Holy shite hope ur not that powerful if i have to fight u!

Level 22
IC: Peper shot the two unconfirmed mechas with his missile, and with just expected action, they evaded it. He took this chance to slash one of the mecha with a blade, but the other mecha was shooting him with weak-machine-guns, preventing him to attack. But ignoring the bullets, he slashed the mech, making the arm decapitated.
OOC: To ensure no imbaness, for every PvP Narrat0r decides the outcome, how's that? Only pvps.

Level 6
OOC: Good idea..i'm really not in the right frame of mind for this thing right now. I'll probably be fine tomorrow though,but for tonight i'm in deep depression.
IC: Glen nears the city of Babylon. He can see it in the distance. He can hear the sound of metal clashing against metal. He hides his mecha away in some bushes,gets out, and walks slowly towards the sound. What he sees is something not uncommon in the world. He can see three mechas fighting. Looks like a two on one fight. I'll just sit here,observing,for a while.... he thinks to himself as he squats down.

Level 16
OOC: No need to worry. They are just a bunch of unimportant NPCs. Not somebody's love interest or something.

It hasn't been more than five miles and Klein is already bored. At least until he saw a stray Liberator mecha. "What the heck, how did that Liberator scum got near here?" he asked himself before rushing against the Liberator mecha and disabled it with an erratic EMP wave attack... Before he crushed the cockpit with a well-aimed and well-timed step. "Weak", he muttered while observing the smoking remains of the cockpit and the small (at least from his position) splat of blood that happened to be a human until a minute ago.

I should go back. This isn't something that looks good, he thought. "Then again, if those so-called heavy armor of those Liberator mecha can be rendered useless with an EMP wave and a step on the cockpit, I gues Librarians won't be much of a challenge".

Level 22
OOC: Lol you were watching me.
IC: "These two pilots look like experts, they know how to evade my attacks effectively" said Peper when he is shooting rapidly at one mecha, but suddenly with a speed that maybe same as a marauder mecha the other one punched his mecha on the back. But the punch weren't effective at all, because the punch was hit on the booster on the back. Peper uses this chance to kick the mecha away. "Looks like their armor weren't strong at all" The mechas then got back on his feet and then fly away. "Shit, they guys made me wasted my missile. At least there are my supplies"
EDITOOC: No, my mecha is equipped with pilot-rescue-jetpack to escape. But Peper is more likely to fight to the death.

Level 6
IC: They flew away? That's it? Not a very climatic ending to this fight. Though,the one that was outnumbered seems skilled...

OOC: No,i AM watching lol

Level 6
IC: "Many holes this and there, looks like i need a repair"
As soon as he leaving, he realized there is a mecha watching him, with no movement.
"What the? Looks like a marauder mecha, but i better approach it." Peper boost to the direction of the mecha.

OOC: A mecha? My character got OUT of the mecha lol

IC: Glen sees the mecha walking towards him. Looks like a librarian mecha..hmm i'll see how this goes

Level 6
OOC: He got out of it in some nearby bushes lol
IC: "Some nice handiwork you have there. Handled those mecha like scrap metal" Glen compliments.

Level 4
OOC: I'm marauders. Are there any XP?

IC: Paul flies to the wilderness, shooting whatever he see.

Level 6
IC: "My name? Frank Jimston" Glen lied. "Yours?" he asked. No sense in telling this person my real name

OOC: See,he IS evil lol

Level 16
@Wigglz: More like logic. Smashing a cockpit with the pilot still inside would yield at the very least a small splat of blood unless the pilot inside escaped through a secret escape hatch. Plus, Klein is a merciless, kind-of-insane dude. Pretty logical for him to go into a mood for blood imo.
@Jagex: Please wait until Narrator approved your character. :p

Klein looked up from his mecha, only to be met with the sight of a fellow Marauder blasting the hell out of everything nearby some five hundred feets away. "What the hell is that kid doing?" he asked himself while a drop of sweat appeared on his forehead.

Level 4
OOC: Jagex, you're still not approved as a player...
Btw, Wigglz and -Peper-, do I have to chhose the outcome of your fight (if you'll fight at all) or it's you?

IC: As Matthew glided towards Tainara, he was thinking: "That was probably just a Librarian that got free of his orders... They would never send a scout that near to Tainara."

Level 6
IC: "Oh i'm not doing much. Only stretching my legs. I find it painful being cooped up inside a mecha all day. And as for who i am, i'm just a simple mecha engineer. What are you doing here?" Glen asked.

OOC: Well, i'd say you should choose. Like,if we both refuse to back down,you choose who loses. Because if we all get to choose our own outcome,i'd say there'll be alot of unfair fights with unrealistic outcomes

Last edited:
Level 4
OOC: OK then... let -Peper- attack you and you get all cliched, like laughing or something (lol), then activate some "TRRRUUUEEEEE POOOOOWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" clearly to show that Marauders are a force to be reckoned with. Don't kill him ofc.

Level 6
OOC: OK then... let -Peper- attack you and you get all cliched, like laughing or something (lol), then activate some "TRRRUUUEEEEE POOOOOWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" clearly to show that Marauders are a force to be reckoned with. Don't kill him ofc.

OOC: Not quite like that...pretty much just observe,and if a fight breaks out you decide the outcome of when a mecha is destroyed/someone dies lol

Level 16
OOC: uhm, Narrator,you should put us in your list with our pictures so everyone knows who belongs in this RP. like in Unreal, and, it also looks cool if you did that...
IC: Kurt and the three noticed the transport ships with other four marauders trying to board it and steal everything inside. Kurt clenched his fist as he prepares for battle...

Level 6
OOC: uhm, Narrator,you should put us in your list with our pictures so everyone knows who belongs in this RP. like in Unreal, and, it also looks cool if you did that...
IC: Kurt and the three noticed the transport ships with other four marauders trying to board it and steal everything inside. Kurt clenched his fist as he prepares for battle...

OOC: But i don't have a pic for my character OR my mecha lol

Status
Not open for further replies.