1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Live] Boundless Star Prophecy - Roleplay Thread

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Narrat0r, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Narrat0r

Narrat0r

Resources:
    Resources:
    NOTE: Takes place on Terraneos, but has absolutely no connection to my previous RP.

[​IMG]

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind..."
    ~2 Timothy 1:7

[​IMG]

Year: 2666.
    Location: Planet Terraneos. Earth completely abandoned in 2150.
    Population: 30 billion.
    Capital City:
    Aurora
    [​IMG]

In the year 2134, humans, now extremely advanced in technology, have colonized a planet suitable for life, two times bigger than Jupiter. Humans slowly started to leave Earth, searching for a better life at "Terraneos", how the planet was called, which meant "New Earth".
    Life on Terraneos was good - there was plenty of plants, animals and of course, drinkable water. It seemed that Terraneos' expansive terrain would settle territory wars of power-hungry humans, wars that wage from the beginning of time. And yes, for full 400 years, it has been so; although, noone expected that a mere scientific discovery could shift complete piece into brutal warfare in just a matter of days.
    At the year of 2564, an unknown new power source was discovered in the deep unknown waters of Terraneos. It appeared that this glowing, rock-hard objects are actually extinguished pieces of meteors that flew over Terraneos a long time ago. One single rock had enough energy to power an entire state for years, but they were extremely rare, and nations of Terraneos were desperate for them because there was never enough power to hold the energy of the entire state all of the time. These rocks were given the name Statuams (sacred stone in Latin). Expected, a war for Statuams broke out. Three sides were created...

The Librarians - A side dedicated to stop the war by destroying its source. Librarians are sworn to destroy every Statuam that exists. The Librarians are the first ones that developed huge battle armors for use in the war, naming them Mecha. Librarians will avoid battle if they can, but in a need of fight, they won't hesitate to kill.
    HQ City:
    Babylon
    [​IMG]

Mecha design:
    Mecha
    [​IMG]

Side pros: Heavy mecha vehicles, loaded with guns, spy tactics
    Side cons: Weak mecha armor, easily breachable city

Current Librarians: -Peper-, HolyFireX

The Marauders - The "evil" side, dedicated simply to taking away Statuams and killing everyone that stands in their way. Not only they scavenge each small Statuam piece they find - they also use them for battle purposes. By fusing the pieces, they implant them in their own mechas, severely increasing their battle capabilities.
    HQ City:
    Athras
    [​IMG]

Mecha design:
    Mecha
    [​IMG]

Side pros: Fastest mechas, able to fly, strong morale
    Side cons: Most of the Marauder mechas don't use weapons, but hands and powers, weak city defense

Current Marauders: dead-man-walking, Dr Wigglz, Jagex

The Liberators - The best of the best, a side dedicated to defending its people and purging the adversaries. With what would be called "lawful good" alignment, The Liberators are sworn to make piece between the nations. Finding Statuams is just a secondary objective for them. Their mechas are equipped with the strongest armor, and their offense powers are nothing to be underestimated.
    HQ City:
    Tainara
    [​IMG]

Mecha design:
    Mecha
    [​IMG]

Side pros: Incredibly strong attack and defense, most firepower, huge city
    Side cons: Slow mechas that can't even jump, particularly weak morale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EXPLORATION RULES

Once you leave the city, you are surrounded by lush wildlife of Terraneos.

Outside of Babylon
    [​IMG]

Outside of Athras
    [​IMG]

Outside of Tainara
    [​IMG]

Once you enter the wilds, you'll choose your own path and creat encounters. You can meet up with other players if they are in the same location.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Liberators: Narrat0r, TheKurt009

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  2. dead-man-walking

dead-man-walking

Resources:
    Resources:
    OOC: Ready? Set! BEGIN!

On an underground section of a gym in Athras, we can can see Klein smashing away at a sandbag as he contemplates about his brother. And how much his life sucked because of his achievements in war.

But now that man is gone.

So why am I still like this
    ? He thought to himself as he continues to smash away the poor, heavily-beaten sandbag. Why can't I get his image out of my mind? Why can't they see me as more than his little brother?! He thought again before delivering an anger-powered fist that finally ended the poor sandbag's agony.

Why?

3. Dr Wigglz

Dr Wigglz

Resources:
    Resources:
    OOC: I like ur first post lol and yes i realise my first post doesnt seem that evil lol
    IC: Glen sits down on the edge of the bridge,just observing people as they walk by. He can't help but notice a father and his son walking along,hand in hand. Some people are lucky... he thinks to himself sadly.

4. Narrat0r

Narrat0r

Resources:
    Resources:
    Matthew sat at the top of the Lester mansion, thinking about what step to take next.
    "The Library probably lands attacks on Marauder forces while I think about random sh*t right now... *sigh* Why do I always have to wait for the military to strike so I can help them injuring one or two Marauders?!"
    He stayed silent for a few moments, then got up.
    "Time for a little joy ride."

5. Dr Wigglz

Dr Wigglz

Resources:
    Resources:
    OOC: Um..how exactly would people do combat in this thing? Like,what place? lol you've only mentioned three places,there aren't any other features lol

6. Narrat0r

Narrat0r

Resources:
    Resources:
    OOC: Don't worry, we'll get to that ;-)

7. Dr Wigglz

Dr Wigglz

Resources:
    Resources:
    OOC: Well please make it quick -_- idk how long i can stall lol

8. Narrat0r

Narrat0r

Resources:
    Resources:
    OOC: Added exploration info.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  9. Dr Wigglz

Dr Wigglz

Resources:
    Resources:
    IC: Standing up,tired of waiting, Glen decides to go search for Statuams. He walks to the city entrance,and walks outside.

OOC: Thanks haha

10. TheKurt009

TheKurt009

Resources:
    Resources:
    IC: Kurt, after training for 10 years, finally got his Mech.
    the $1.7million juggernaut, as big as a building at a height of 40Meters.
    Kurt:"okay sir, but i don't think it doesn't fit for me at all, i'm very agile you see..."
    "Well,that's why it makes you so deadly!" said the commander...

11. -Peper-

-Peper-

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    OOC: How's the fighting system? Free-like? Dice? GM's decision? Turn based? Numbers rules?
    IC: Peper was in the front of his armory, fixing his mecha a little and giving it some improvement. "This part is unused and heavy, dump. This missile can overheat, dump."
    Then he stopped and began to think "I should explore to the outside, maybe i will find a marauder or two."

12. Narrat0r

Narrat0r

Resources:
    Resources:
    OOC: The battle system is player-based.
    IC: Matthew mounted his mech, and went away into the wasteland.

13. -Peper-

-Peper-

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    OOC: So it mean like "me shooting at norottar, damaging it badly"?
    But how to restrict overpowering?
    IC: Peper rides his mecha to the outside of the town.

14. dead-man-walking

dead-man-walking

Resources:
    Resources:
    After a cold shower and a change of clothes (of the exact same style, mind you), Klein got to the hangar to check his mecha. I should go out and get some fresh air, he thought to himself before hopping on the cockpit of his mecha. "To think of it again, taking this boy for a little stretch would comply", he thought aloud before riding his mecha out of the town to the forests.

15. TheKurt009

TheKurt009

Resources:
    Resources:
    OOC: if this is player-based... i'll just balance myself since "Kurt unleashed his pistol and the Terraneos was destroyed" wasn't fun...
    IC: Kurt tried the Giant Mecha...Kurt:"Whoah! it's arms are fast! although it's not good at running."

16. -Peper-

-Peper-

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    OOC: Lol, it just like 'Peper released all missiles and then the marauders was destroyed, everyone was happy'
    IC: Peper drives his mecha outside of the town "Hmm, time to patrol"

17. TheKurt009

TheKurt009

Resources:
    Resources:
    OOC: this is my mecha
    [​IMG]

18. HolyFireX

HolyFireX

Resources:
    Resources:
    OOC: I got an idea. If Narrat0r thinks it's too powerful, he could just smite it. Like:

Peper shoots and destroy two mechs with 2 missile.

Narrat0r thinks its too powerful.

GM: Smite the action. Peper only badly damage the mechs. And they could still fight back.

OOC: How's that? I am trying to mix AlienAtSystem's system to Narrat0r's one.

19. -Peper-

-Peper-

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    OOC: That could be cool.
    Lol
    IC: Peper saw two unauthorized mecha wandering around. "Hold right there, you aren't going anywhere. Who are you guys?"
    But suddenly they attacked him, Peper jumps backwards and prepared to battle.

20. TheKurt009

TheKurt009

Resources:
    Resources:
    OOC: guys, i think you should put some o' your mechas here too!
    IC: Commander:"Kurt, we need you on our mission to stop the Marauders from attacking our Transport ships, you and 3 other People, should go out and check 'em"
    Kurt rechecked the briefing room and modified some of the parts of Mecha.
    "this Mecha is the biggest i've ever seen." (no wonder this is called the juggernaut)
    then, the biggest hangar gate suddenly opened...