• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraneos Legacy: REBIRTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well, you're actually right about the fact about rushing with the curing all diseases. I mean... finding out about something that cures diseases instantly is... strange. A fortress could use having a laboratory. Like, some guys find something, they need to analyze it, analyzing done, they know what it is (um, this is actually now happening). I can make it like taking months to find out about the curing diseases. Gonna edit the post right away.
edit:DONE

Level 9
Name: Titanica
Race: Hum-Bot
Motto: "Trickery and Seduce"
Info: A hum-bot that goes by trickery and stealth,her agility is unmatched and her stealthiness is beyond technology,she have a machine that can change her appearance into anything she desires and have a tiny dagger made out of blue crystals that can dissolve anything except herself,she works alone.

Level 4
Name: Titanica
Race: Hum-Bot
Motto: "Trickery and Seduce"
Info: A hum-bot that goes by trickery and stealth,her agility is unmatched and her stealthiness is beyond technology,she have a machine that can change her appearance into anything she desires and have a tiny dagger made out of blue crystals that can dissolve anything except herself,she works alone.
Niiice...:ogre_love: :ogre_hurrhurr:
Now, is it a HumBot or a WomBot... Wait, I didn't want it to sound like that!

Level 4
Umm, a woman is a human too (man must be a human, woman must be a human, human must be either man or woman... Woman, man, both human, human doesn't have to be a man...(Ok, I think you got it XD))...
AND BTW. Isn't Jax a little too old for her? :D

It sounded disturbing because of "womb".:ogre_hurrhurr:
And yes, pretty old... and has a girlfriend xD

Level 19
Anatan sighed as he read the report that the corporal had gave him. Damnit, these marines of today.. in the past, they at least listened and didn't just leave on free days, risking their lives.. blegh. He mumbled a couple of curses, damning the new generation as he suddenly heard something on the radio on in his tent.
''This is to all the commanders in sector F-5, you are to go Fort Illian. Your sector will be occupied by new forces. I repeat...'' the radio message went on but he didn't listen anymore.
He went outside and started shouting.
''Gather up!''

AND BTW. Isn't Jax a little too old for her? :D

I dont think age matters for machines (as long as he has not started to rust XD).

I'm in:

Name: James Telcontar
Race: Human
Motto: "Panic is just a sequence of nerve impulses."
Info:James is a talented field scientist who finished his graduate one year ago. He works in the military laboratory as biochemist and tries to understand the physiology of the Missari. Sometimes he also joins teams if there is a chance to find something worthy, but since he has not much combat experience and is only trained in using small arms, he does not really like it.

OOC: I have a suggestion for better readability: Turn off your signatures, they are usually nearly as long as the post.

Level 9
Titanica was walking when she saw a group of soldiers lining up for some unknown activities,she activates her stealth suit and went up to the one who is commanding and take a close look at his face,she learned that his name was Anatan.She quickly hid and search though the database of soldiers to check about him.

Level 2
Name: Mer'kil
Race: Missari
Motto: "I got to do what I got to do."
Info:Nurkel XI Neslet*
Dear Dairy,
To be the first and youngest Soldier-engineer on the Mothership isn't easy...
Emploing wasn't hard at all it's that I am 15 and luckly I got good connections whit the EnginesCheff. I wonder if I could opperate one of those PlasmaTurrents some day, every day cleaning and refill the Plasmatank isn't the coolest part of being an engineer on such a huge ship, after all I only do it for the money but it feels good to be a Missari-Soldier.

*Date in Missaries: Saterday, 11 September

When James entered his lab the next morning, he immedately noticed the bottle with a strange green substance in it on his desk. Next to it lay a note with the words: 'Sent in from Fort Ziman, found in nearby mines. Probably acid. Analyze and test for usefulness."
He sighed. They didnt even bother to do the basic test every field medic was advised to do when they encountered a strange substance. He had to do it himself, which would take up precious time. The first test were just as he expected: It was indeed an acid, and a strong one too, it did not contain any traces of bacteria or viruses which could be extraordinary and could have been used to fuel motors, if there were motors that could stand the pH value.
James put the substance into the electronic analysor. Usually he avoided using it, but the substance was so uninteresting that he considered manual test as absolutely terrible time-waste. The device beeped and began with the gasification that was preliminary to every test. But suddenly, the tone of beeping changed to the alarm signal. The expensive gadget began to smoke and died down some seconds later. Holes appeared in the casing, but James already left the room and hit the alarm buttton which immeditately closed the room hermetically with huge steel doors. In the time the marines stationed in the house needed to get to his lab, he checked the data which was send from the analysor prior to his destruction. There were only two messages: First the start sequence entry, then an error message: Hull breach of the gas chamber.
When the Marines arrived at the lab, there was no one there. James was already in the radio room trying to reach Fort Ziman.

OOC: Sorry for this wall of text, but I try to get as quick as possible to the rest of the group. You also dont have to read it in fact, i will have to summarize it anyway lateron.

Level 6
OOC: Can't believe 2 pages were completed while I was asleep =-= Ima check what happened. BRB!

Darren sleepily opened his eyes and heard the sergeant outside. He was rather curious, and decided the walk out casually to find out what was going on.

OOC: PS. Some of us live in different time zones, so we sleep at different times.

Level 4
Bloer elite squad came back with the precious liquid
Ah ! Perfect ! Bring it to the laboratory, I will start experimentations for the new gasification process. However I need some kind of engineer to build the weapon.
Bloer put a recruitment message in the ship message system

OCC: Ship message system :D Couldn't find something less stupid

Level 7
OOC: Lol for message system xD

Hum still waiting for the rest of the team, spots Darren how casual he walks towards the sergeant. In a couple of seconds, he stood next to Hum. Hum, out of curiousity, asks him:
"Do you know what the sergeant wants from us?"

OOC: Well, this should be a little faster posting IMO, don't you think?

Level 9
Titanica continues her research on humans soldiers and found out their weaponry,she sneaked in and saw a blue orb shining behind the bars of the room labeled:TOP SECRET
,she slowly took out her little dagger and dissolved the alarm and the bars of the room,as she walked nearer and nearer,the orb reacts to her dagger,unexpectedly when she took the orb up to take a closer took, the orb flew to the the dagger and the orb combined with the red crystal and now the dagger shines in bright purple,wandering what powers it gained,she tried to stab the dagger into the wall and the wall vaporized and the whole wall begins to crumble and vaporized,the main alarm sounded,she has to get out of here...

Level 6
OOC:
OOC: Well, this should be a little faster posting IMO, don't you think?
Well, not too fast, otherwise some of us wouldnt be able to keep up.

Darren looks at Hum, and unknowingly replies,
"Not at all."
He turns back towards the sergeant, waiting for his command.

OOC: Seriously, would someone actually post what he will say?

Level 7
As Anatan gave the order, Hum went to the TOP SECRET room, alongside Darren. As they proceeded, they saw that the blue lightning orb disappeared. They searched through the room, but found nothing. The only clues are the dissolved Bars that protected the room, and the destroyed wall. Hum thought that It was a missari that stole the treasure, so he loaded his rifle to max accuracy. They continued his way through the destroyed wall, and as they proceeded, He saw a young and Beautiful young woman. Hum asked her if she saw the Missari or whatever it is, and which way it went.

OOC: Now it's Titania's turn again, and sorry for controlling your character, Crave. Had to do it.

Level 9
Titanica replied with full of innocence:I saw a red little thing ran by me sir,he melted my disc with his blue ball.And she began to cry and ran off,after running away she wept away her tears and activates her stealth suit in case the marines try to find her and began researching on her dagger

Level 6
Darren pondered, "I wonder why she had a dagger there? We should hunt her down. She might be hiding some important details."
He looked around, and found a partly melted disc near the edge of the wall.
"We should take this back to the fort for investigation."

OOC: Control my character if you need to, especially when Im away.

Level 16
"Whoa. This place's a mess", Hean said as he walked to what is left of the "TOP SECRET" room (All while wondering why did they put a room containing something very secretive in a fucking fort. Do they have a shortage on storage?). He do noticed something strange, though. The room seemed as if it was melted... or partly erased from existence... "Do you guys see someone suspicious near here when you arrived?"

Level 9
Titania finishes her research and found out that both of the elements of her dagger and the orb were synced,she was surprised by its new power,it feels weightless and her hands feel like it was enhanced by the dagger so she decided to test out her new power,she punches the big diamond she searched on the ground and *CRASH*, the diamond was smashed into pieces,she took out an X-RAY too look at her steel arm and found out that it is now harder then diamond,at the same time,the radiation from the X-RAY triggered another reaction,and her hand feels strange,she tried to punch her hands in the air and the hand changed shape to what she was thinking of that moment

Level 4
After hours of pointless search for Ayumi in the ruins, Jax sees a Kaizar Giant in the distance. (How big? Well... think an-average-boss-from-Shadow-of-the-Colossus big)
"Long time no see, f*ckface. Well, I gotta express my rage on something..."
Jax charged up the red electric blades and charged at the beast. It was very slow and didn't notice him. He used the blades to climb onto the beast's leg. The Kaizar turned its enormous head around and saw the thread. It tried to put him down with its mouth, but he was too far away. As Jax quickly ran over to its back, the beast started shaking him off. "I like when they're playing hard-to-get!" Jax shifted the red energy into his body and ran over the monster's back to its head. As soon as he approached it, he turned the energy into blades again and stabbed it in the head. It made a loud shriek and fell on the ground, releasing a strong quake. "Well, you weren't trying to defend or anything...?"

Level 19
He shook his head and mumbled something as he finally continued his speech.
''Anywho, we're leaving this place, guys! Some new recruits are gonna take this place over, and we'll be going to Fort Illian, the front! Ain't that lovely? In a few days we're moving out, so pack your stuff and shit, because we're going to shoot some alien!'' he shouted with a deep grin on his face.
''Y'all dismissed!''

Level 2
I hope it's not dying, when I found this at last :)

Name: Xuarsess
Race: Missari
Motto: "Today is a good day to die. Or to kill."
Info: Born on the Mothership. Raised and trained by soldiers. When he was old enough to fight, he was assigned to one of the squads, that were going to attack new Earth. Can't wait to kill some of those aliens.

Level 6
OOC: Darren is bored...

After another night's sleep, he is ready and energized.

OOC: And now he has nothin to do.
This shouldnt die fast. Come ON I've been off for a few days and 1 page hasnt filled yet. It wasnt like the last time, when 12 hours was enough to fill 2 pages.

Level 9
Titanica just finished her research when some noises rustles in the forest,and so she went to investigate,upon arrival,she saw some missari getting ready for battle,interested,she decides to follow them with her stealth suit on.

Level 6
OOC: PLANT STEALTH SENSORS! MUHUHAHAHAHHA
Jk...

Outside his little home, Darren sees a Missari far outside the fort activating his/her stealth suit. He knows what might happen next. He frantically ponders what to do, before the worst happens.

Level 9
Titanica sees a battle is going to happen and therefore prepares her newly acquired weapon and aid the humans to their victory,but she will have to hide her purple dagger before the humans find out about the infiltrate.

Level 19
OOC: Oh, crap. Sorry, >_>

A marine answered the radio call with usual boredness, not expecting any extraordinary from it. He was used to it.. you know, messages, always messages. Never much interesting except a couple of orders, but most orders were directly transferred to the commander.
''Mhmyeah?''

Status
Not open for further replies.