• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are They Among Us???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Let me teach you:

The thing I quoted was a factual statement on Wikipedia.

The thing you quoted was an explanation taken out of context that quoted Kim Jon-Il's biography.

= Not the same.

Also, unlike Kim Jong-Il's claims, the effect of fluoride has been researched and documented.

Level 5
Man, the mind-control water has been taking hold of this guy for a long time... You lost all credibility because you're being mind-controlled by shape-shifting aliens.

Level 2
But seriously who is this "Colonist" fellow and why are they spreading misinformation?

The only disinformation is the one you read on the internet and by famouse 'researchers' into the field, the former USAF entities and all their stories of spacecraft, plus the witnesses who claim alien encounters. All that is part of Disinformation used to hide the technology of the military complex.

@Wazzz

I do not understand what is this name you mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.