• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

14/10/08: First Contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
They'll be here! I know they will!

They just hit some bad weather...
And traffic...
And they've been having a tough week at the factory so they're dead tired...

They're just a bit late is all...

Level 12
Every other day, I hear a story about aliens, zombies or divine aliens/zombies coming to destroy/purify the Earth, and I'm let down every time.

Thanks to the asshole prophets for getting my hopes up.

Every other day, I hear a story about aliens, zombies or divine aliens/zombies coming to destroy/purify the Earth, and I'm let down every time.

Thanks to the asshole prophets for getting my hopes up.

Don't really believe in anything.Don't believe in God if you want.But,if you wanna believe something you will just have to see it first.ALL rumors are lies.Like the cake.

Level 12
This would have been so less disappointing if someone posted a picture of her along with the alien invasion information.

She looks like that woman next door that lives alone with her cats and talks to her flowers (we all know one of those).

Level 9
Sounds like I'm finally getting off this God forsaken planet.

Elenai gets his towel and holds out his thumb.

Remember though, don't panic.

Amazing reference and I will follow suit next time I see aliens or a spacecraft. As far as serious talk goes wtf do people think that aliens are going to
1: Come to earth and do anything but just say hello.
2: Be able to do anything with us, even say hello.
3: Be a flesh skin and bone creature.
4: Be within our specifications of 'life'.
5: Be further ahead of us in technology, specifically space travel.
once you realize all of these facts you will wonder why aliens would be here right now and why they would be so different from us (not physically). and why they wouldn't be too afraid to come and speak to us if they managed to not only find us but get to us before we find them. Also think about it how would they get here? light speed? nope our solar system is at least 1 light year in radius and there is even for between us and other solar systems so think if it takes 1 year at light speed to get across our solar system why is this plausible? I can tell you right now that it isn't. they would need some kind of nearly instant teleportation or slipspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.