• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alien Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
sb5wur.jpg

In space there are billions of galaxies and there are planets which are inhabited by aliens. Currently humans haven't found a alien inhabited planet, but scientists assume that there is life on Gliese 581c. Some scientists say that humans will conquer a alien planet but there's minimum chance because the planets are millions of light years away and the god (space) made every world isolated. Space is the only thing that is endless. In 3d game editors such as FarCry sandbox, beyond the boundary it's a step into the abyssal space. The world of 3d is endless as space. But like in 3d games there is a point in which the planet is located and made in space. There are other solar systems, other planets. The alien planet also has it's own atmosphere, the water there is probably of the same compound as the Earth's water. There has to be alien fauna and flora if the aliens are advanced. The alien planet may not orbit the same way as our planet, alien planets could be moons that orbit other planet such as Pandora from Avatar. The alien planets may be burned or frozen and in our solar system other planets except Earth that are solid are without atmosphere. And surely the only thing that will generate life on a alien planet are it's resources. Alien inhabited planets must have air, water, fire and earth to support life. These elements are all connected and therefore if one is not included there's no life. Firstly our planet was a fire ball when it came out of the sun, then it becomed lava because it was in the process to transfer to the solid state, when the planet cooled, the lava and metals began to sink to the Earth's center of mass. As the planet cooled, clouds formed. Rain created water on Earth. Steam escaped from the crust. Micro-organisms created air that killed all extremophiles. Every alien inhabited planet is in different phase of life creation.

Exoplanet- A planet outside our solar system

snm3pw.jpg

Real Alien Theory:

The possibilities of alien image are diverse. Life on our planet lasted for billions of years and human civilization only lasted thousands of years that's why 97% of aliens in space should not be civilised. Humanoid form is ideal for a civilised alien but not necessarily all civilised aliens are humanoids. Alien humanoids can't look very similar to humans like green little humanoids. The alien civilization that colonises planets or has tools to travel through space should be rare. The possibility of alien invasion on Earth is extremely low, the space is epic and civilizations are rare.

Green Little Humanoids:

Many humans view god as a human like the depiction of the god Zeus. Many mythical creatures are humanoids. The god is space and nothing except space. Because of the human mentality humans imagined that god looks human and humans depicted aliens as green little humanoids. People who think that aliens are green/gray little humanoids lack knowledge and understanding of biology.

Aliens in our Solar System:

The terrain of planet Mars and Moon is barren, but inside these planets hold water in solid form. On Mars scientists assume that there
were micro-organisms in the past when the water could support life.
It is possible that on planets and moons that there was or is life of micro-organisms, but nothing else. The meteorite from Mars as scientists say is a fossil evidence which shows the existence of micro-organisms from the past on Mars. The evidence could mean that the conditions on Mars where not optimal for life to generate itself there, but could be caused by panspermia. Our planet has optimal conditions for life therefore life on earth is 99% made of elements. Existence of alien civilizations or any advanced life forms on planets and moons in our solar system is false.

Extremophile- A micro-organism which needs extreme conditions to live

By Scientists:

According to Steven Hawking he said that humans should avoid any contact with aliens or humans will put the civilization at risk. According to my Real Alien Theory such advanced intelligent aliens who colonise planets are rare. And if humans send signals to space no one would capture and if the aliens captured it they would not understand the signals. Not every alien civilization is hostile. There is much more chance that a asteroid hits Earth then that aliens colonise our planet.

In Media:

Throughout 20th century many humans believed that aliens are green little humanoids and that UFO exist. Actually UFO-unindentified flying object is a manmade aircraft, it was probably made by military. UFO does not have anything to do with aliens. The movies of green little humanoids and UFO's are nebuloses and depict aliens are invaders or creepy creatures. These movies are science-fiction. On the other side the movie Avatar is more a science fact and it is the best and most realistic alien movie. No one dared to depict the alien planet but the Avatar movie made all things clear to public.

The Alien Planet Movie:

Level 13
I'm sorry but... Avatar a scientific fact? Since when was Dances With Wolves In Space a scientific fact!?

Also I do find it funny when "scientist" put out facts and statistics about the likelyhood of alien species and how adapted/evolved they are. We don't have enough information on this matter to form any sort of conclusion.

Level 15
Avatar is a scientific fact that's what I've heard.

I rest my case

Anyways, the problem with life on a moon is that most gas giants of that size will have a large radiation belt within the orbit of any large moons. Life on Jupiter's moons would require elaborate anti-radiation techniques to survive.

Now. This article can be summed up with a single quote:

The Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose

I believe in aliens. In fact, as we speak, a collection of Alien species are searching the galaxy for a mighty artefcat, left by even older aliens. However, I'm guessing that it won't be around another 524 years until these aliens make contact with us. Until then, we'd better stock up on our nukes and hope not to encounter anything strange, say, a giant metal ring.

Level 15
Ever notice how the only thing Halo humans have accomplished by themselves in 500 years is a few crappy spaceships (compared to covies), AI's that must be a direct copy of a brain, and a about a hundred "supersoliders" who can die in 1 shot from a 9mm pistol to the head without shields?

Note, the shields were developed off the Covies one :>

I mean fuck, go look at Crysis, they have a dude that can take Master Chief and give him a swirly and it's only 2020, he doesn't even have shields, just reactive armor.

AND NOW TO KEEP ON TOPIC

The designs for the Covy aliens are ridiculous, how do the Elites eat? Why are the hunters worms? Why do they have ninja chickens?

And how the hell do the Flood interact with Humans and Covies like that? It should be easily killed by any of the diseases we carry around in our guts and mouths. MC should just take a shit on the Gravemind, would solve alot of problems.

Level 15
Take it back. Before I kill you.

Excuse me, but the Crysis nanosuit can survive an RPG, jump 20-30 feet in the air, throw a man 20 feet, turn invisible, survive -200 degree temperatures with no negative effects, freeze completely without killing the user, survive a fall at terminal velocity, carry more than 2 weapons, has binoculars with multiple zoom settings, night vision, and only costs a few million :>

Level 13
Ever notice how the only thing Halo humans have accomplished by themselves in 500 years is a few crappy spaceships (compared to covies), AI's that must be a direct copy of a brain, and a about a hundred "supersoliders" who can die in 1 shot from a 9mm pistol to the head without shields?

Note, the shields were developed off the Covies one :>

I mean fuck, go look at Crysis, they have a dude that can take Master Chief and give him a swirly and it's only 2020, he doesn't even have shields, just reactive armor.

AND NOW TO KEEP ON TOPIC

The designs for the Covy aliens are ridiculous, how do the Elites eat? Why are the hunters worms? Why do they have ninja chickens?

And how the hell do the Flood interact with Humans and Covies like that? It should be easily killed by any of the diseases we carry around in our guts and mouths. MC should just take a shit on the Gravemind, would solve alot of problems.
Warhammer 40,000 called, humanity still rules the galaxy.

Level 12
I heard somewhere that Avatar it's a science fact, but I don't think it's completely a science fact, the hovering rock clusters (Hallelujah Mountains) such things don't look real on a planet with gravity, humans can't breath there which makes no sense because on Pandora there is oxygen and the na'vi could be more a science fact if they looked and acted less human.

Level 15
@Blarghorn
and i thought you liked Halo...
look at your SIG!

Liking Halo's multiplayer is different from liking it's story. Only the first one was good on that part, and 2 had the best multiplayer, past that I haven't given a shit.

I only like SI because it's like a non-shitty emote.

I heard somewhere that Avatar it's a science fact, but I don't think it's completely a science fact, the hovering rock clusters (Hallelujah Mountains) such things don't look real on a planet with gravity, humans can't breath there which makes no sense because on Pandora there is oxygen and the na'vi could be more a science fact if they looked and acted less human.

Fact implies it is true. There is no Pandora, there is no Navi, and there sure as hell is no Unobtainium. The vehicles are horribly designed, the military tactics are retarded, the Navi would be nigh impossible to evolve, and if we really wanted to kill them, go look up a little military project called "Rods from God" or, Kinetic Bombardment.

just a little comment on the military tactics.
if all we wanted were some minerals and we didnt give a shit about the naaviiiiiiiii culture, i dont see how a naavi can survive an icbm or a nuke. or even a simple cruise missile. they didnt even need ground forces to defeat the blue monkeys. Hell, even few napalm bombing or artillery will be enough and those tech have been around for ages.

hell, just look at the tech to create the actual avatar themselves. it is basically a biological unit communication neurally to another biological unit through mechanical/digital method. so would this tech also allow them to pilot heavily armed unmanned drones? you know, like the the current predator drones. launch a 100 of those, control them from orbit and you are winning.

On the other side the movie Avatar is more a science fact and it is the best and most realistic alien movie.
Avatar is a scientific fact that's what I've heard.
I heard somewhere that Avatar it's a science fact

i am guessing the next one is
umm...i think ive heard something or rather from someone who said that avatar might be real
see how your commitment to your own argument deteorates along with your credibility
please cite your sources

anyways
On the other side the movie Avatar is more a science fact and it is the best and most realistic alien movie.
realisitic from what standing point of view? are you saying the animals are realistic because they look proportionally somewhat correct? are you saying they are realistic because they have a structured plant >> herbivore >> predator ecosystem structure? are you saying they are realistic because they are basically dinosaurs and we know dinosaurs existed.

that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. the space is incomprehensibly big and to assume that other lifeform will even have the slightest resemblance of our own ecosystem is completely ignorant. to put one example, all animals on this earth is carbon based. some aliens, if any, might not be carbon based at all. and they might not need water, in fact, might not need any sort of liquid at all. the common problems mentioned like too much heat/cold to live might not be the case for these aliens. of course, by this stage, the human race will probably no longer count them as a lifeform.

Last edited:
not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

The terrain of planet Mars and Moon is barren, but inside these planets hold water in solid form.
-False, there is ICE, but there is not water. The ice that we have discovered on other planets is frozen carbon dioxide (dry ice). We have found evidence of water on other planets, and it is believed that the poles of Mars contain frozen water, but this has yet to be proven.
Life on our planet lasted for billions of years and human civilization only lasted thousands of years that's why 97% of aliens in space should not be civilised.
-Wait, how does the duration of life on Earth relate at all to the possible duration of life on other planets? Planets form at different rates. If life were to form on another planet, the different conditions on the planet would cause life to form at a different rate than ours. Just as civilizations developed at different rates on Earth, they could definitely develop at different rates on different planets.
Firstly our planet was a fire ball when it came out of the sun, then it becomed lava because it was in the process to transfer to the solid state, when the planet cooled, the lava and metals began to sink to the Earth's center of mass.
-Ok, for one, earth was not a FIREBALL! It was molten metal and rock. And it didn't come out of the sun. The sun didn't just give birth to Earth one day. Earth formed over millions of years in a process called accretion, in which debris accumulates around a central point due to gravitational pull.
As the planet cooled, clouds formed. Rain created water on Earth.
-o-o
So, the clouds...just...came out of nowhere because the Earth got cooler? Clouds are made of water vapor. Rain does not create water. Rain IS water. Water existed before clouds and rain, because they are both made entirely of water.
As Pyramidhe@d said, just because Avatar uses the exact same ecosystem as Earth does, doesn't mean it's scientifically relevant at all when applied to other planets. Also, ever notice how the creatures on Pandora are pretty much animals from earth, but giant, and with spikes, extra legs, and glowing parts. The chances of any number of organisms developing to look and behave that similarly to Earth organisms are null.
And if humans send signals to space no one would capture and if the aliens captured it they would not understand the signals.
-Radio waves exist throughout the universe. They are not something that exist only on earth. Any civilization that could develop space travel would have undoubtedly discovered and utilized radio waves for their obvious capabilities for wireless, long distance communication. And the problem that Steven Hawking addresses isn't what we're saying. It's not like we're sending messages into space that say "FUCK YOU ALIENS!" and aliens are gonna attack us because of that. It's the fact that we send long distance signals at all. It's the possibility that an alien civilization could receive the signal, trace the point of origin, and might want to visit that point of origin with less than friendly intentions.
People who think that aliens are green/gray little humanoids lack knowledge and understanding of biology.
People who think that aliens are big, blue humanoids lack knowledge and understanding of biology.
Alien inhabited planets must have air, water, fire and earth to support life.
Just because this is somewhat true on Earth, doesn't mean it's true anywhere else in the universe. Besides, there are plenty of extremophile species that flourish without one or more of those 'elements.'
Think before you post.
Perhaps you should do the same.

Last edited:
Level 15
Level 12

-False, there is ICE, but there is not water. The ice that we have discovered on other planets is frozen carbon dioxide (dry ice). We have found evidence of water on other planets, but have yet to discover water.

-Stupidity Work in Progress (eating dinner right now).

Your dumb, solid water is ice. Think before you post.

Avatar is not a science fact because it's not real, but it's more a science fact than other movies of aliens I say 70%, but Pandora and Na'vi aren't real so the human achievement to go to far planets is surely unreal and Avatar is not a science fact, but science fantasy.

Level 27
Avatar is Sceince Fiction, duh. there is nothing completely unscientific (Blueskinned lifeforms? Robots? Control over some other body? Giant trees and priceless reousrces? Nothing science can't explain here, so it's science fiction, since it's made up but theoretically not immposible.

well I personally believe that since there is planet Earth where there is live, there's a high possibility there might be other planets wiht life too. But hey, universe is so endless and distances between planets are so high, so chances of humanity meeting other civilizations are pretty low.

Your dumb, solid water is ice. Think before you post.
i lol'ed

Avatar is not a science fact because it's not real, but it's more a science fact than other movies of aliens I say 70%, but Pandora and Na'vi aren't real so the human achievement to go to far planets is surely unreal and Avatar is not a science fact, but science fantasy.
watch as the credibility crumbles even further

Level 22
@Animalpower
EVER HEARD OF LIQUID METHANE in the form of ice formed on planets and moons like the surface of Triton (Neptune's largest satellite)? Also Mars polar caps is also methane but def not water.

The only place where scientists speak of water found so far (based on spectral analysis i believe coz no human satellite has landed there), indeed water not methane or liquid nitrogen is Enceladus (a small satellite of Saturn) and possible Jupiter's Europa that probably holds microorganisms or 1 big nothing.

I like you're part about saying God is space, but let me develop it - there is no God, there is just nature, the universe, cause no subject really made all these starts and galaxies with planets, it's a natural process.

^Improvement cause months ago when I saw someone talking about how God made us like the old guy with aura, I facepalmed. Like i facepalmed when I saw a comment on YouTube clip about the Japanese earthquake being done by the hand of God (whereas he was talking about Christian God, and Japanese aren't christians...)

The aliens, they are already here on earth, in the depths of the ocean, the glowing orbs UFOs and USOs are actually what was described as 'angels, gods coming frm the sky'. Haha Im not gonna argue cause im still a bit skeptical about the whole aliens visiting us thing. And from the objects I have observed as an (ex?) student in astronomy, I haven't sighted any unusual objects - only shooting stars, meteorites, commercial airplanes, stars of constellations. (1 thing that angers me: quit thinking we humans are unique, the only existing intelligent life, if there are others the possibility to be much more advanced is high)

^ When I saw SC2 editor or rather 1 mission on Bel Shir with flying islands and waterfalls, that's the pic that came to my mind. I assure you, with sc2's editor where the waterfall looks exactly like that cause water is realistic white, you can totally make that pic of Pandora in sc2 editor. Beautiful <3

Last edited:
Just because this is somewhat true on Earth, doesn't mean it's true anywhere else in the universe. Besides, there are plenty of extremophile species that flourish without one or more of those 'elements.'

They may be extremophiles, but what even gave extremophiles chance to evolve. Extremophiles are still breathing air made by organisms in more hospitable environment along with other biosphere which exists thanks to bluegreen bacteria and other producers.

-False, there is ICE, but there is not water. The ice that we have discovered on other planets is frozen carbon dioxide (dry ice). We have found evidence of water on other planets, and it is believed that the poles of Mars contain frozen water, but this has yet to be proven.

Scientists believe there is liquid water under some icy moons of outer giants. There could be underground on Mars too, if something heats the ground and produces enough pressure to retain in liquid form

At least they know what is gravity...

Rain created water on Earth.

I lol'd so hard

@Animalpower
EVER HEARD OF LIQUID METHANE in the form of ice formed on planets and moons like the surface of Triton (Neptune's largest satellite)? Also Mars polar caps is also methane but def not water.

Wut? Liquid methane in form of ice? :S Liquid methane is on Titan if you wanted to say that. Triton has only nitrogen geysers and nitrogen ice (it would have even liquid nitrogen if having stronger gravity)

Level 22
Wut? Liquid methane in form of ice? :S Liquid methane is on Titan if you wanted to say that. Triton has only nitrogen geysers and nitrogen ice (it would have even liquid nitrogen if having stronger gravity)

Yes i mixed too many words, like saying several states at a time ^^ I meant frozen methane or nitrogen, forgotten about Triton exactly yes geyesers. My point to Animalpower was that only Enceladus is found to have water, the rest ice on others is either frozen methane, nitrogen or frozen CO2, ice doesn't mean water.

Level 30
I don't believe in Alien scums or anything, but I do believe somehow in evolution, I mean what if Earth is the Big brother of all the planets of the universe and they are still so young to produce organisms and such, I mean its my theory and I'm guessing when all of us are dead and all, maybe they will be a chance that somewhere out there, a planet is starting to embark on evolution, I mean like an example of the dinosaurs, or how the earth was made, anyways I still don't believe on them gits! but there is one thing that inspired me the most, try watching this, its a series I watched on the history channel and it really made me think (All thanks to youtube yah kids!)

Level 12
All planets which have life are in different phases of evolution, the aliens example would be aquatic creatures who haven't yet moved on land and they take time to develop organs for breathing air. Orcnet, there was no contact of Earth life with aliens, never was, I actually think that our planet, the life formed on our planet was created by chemicals and resources, simple things that created life, but if you advocate panspermia then the life came from extremophiles, actually many species of microbes in the ancient past were extremophiles, but have been wiped out when the oxygen catastrophe started. Either way, the life created on earth or from space it surely was created from unliving materials, such as nytrogen, hydrogen, atoms... If life was created in space it would be also created out of elements which means that we are elementals. But existence of life is truely a wonder, maybe it's a phenomenon in space but we can't say that because humans haven't explored 99.9% of space, we can't determine the rarity of life in space, because we only know our solar system and exoplanets are undiscovered.

Why did you lol'ed "Rain created water on earth"
Are you sick? How could else it be spawned? A theory that millions of frost comets attacked earth and made water is not logical.

I like you're part about saying God is space, but let me develop it - there is no God, there is just nature, the universe, cause no subject really made all these starts and galaxies with planets, it's a natural process.

God is not a entity, he does not exist, I used it as metaphoric that it is all what it is, the space as whole metaphorically as god, god is not a person, space is just space.

-Wait, how does the duration of life on Earth relate at all to the possible duration of life on other planets? Planets form at different rates. If life were to form on another planet, the different conditions on the planet would cause life to form at a different rate than ours. Just as civilizations developed at different rates on Earth, they could definitely develop at different rates on different planets.

-Ok, for one, earth was not a FIREBALL! It was molten metal and rock. And it didn't come out of the sun. The sun didn't just give birth to Earth one day. Earth formed over millions of years in a process called accretion, in which debris accumulates around a central point due to gravitational pull.

-o-o
So, the clouds...just...came out of nowhere because the Earth got cooler? Clouds are made of water vapor. Rain does not create water. Rain IS water. Water existed before clouds and rain, because they are both made entirely of water.

As Pyramidhe@d said, just because Avatar uses the exact same ecosystem as Earth does, doesn't mean it's scientifically relevant at all when applied to other planets. Also, ever notice how the creatures on Pandora are pretty much animals from earth, but giant, and with spikes, extra legs, and glowing parts. The chances of any number of organisms developing to look and behave that similarly to Earth organisms are null.

-Radio waves exist throughout the universe. They are not something that exist only on earth. Any civilization that could develop space travel would have undoubtedly discovered and utilized radio waves for their obvious capabilities for wireless, long distance communication. And the problem that Steven Hawking addresses isn't what we're saying. It's not like we're sending messages into space that say "FUCK YOU ALIENS!" and aliens are gonna attack us because of that. It's the fact that we send long distance signals at all. It's the possibility that an alien civilization could receive the signal, trace the point of origin, and might want to visit that point of origin with less than friendly intentions.

People who think that aliens are big, blue humanoids lack knowledge and understanding of biology.

Perhaps you should do the same.

Think before you post nonesence, ice is water frozen into solid state, solid water=ice.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice

Yes i mixed too many words, like saying several states at a time ^^ I meant frozen methane or nitrogen, forgotten about Triton exactly yes geyesers. My point to Animalpower was that only Enceladus is found to have water, the rest ice on others is either frozen methane, nitrogen or frozen CO2, ice doesn't mean water.

H2O is very common in universe thus also in our solar system, except in regions of intense radiation (Sun, Jupiter). So water is basically in all outer moons (except Io), even to very far moons and dwarf planets, only they consist also of layer of frozen methane and nitrogen because of frigid temperatures there.

Why did you lol'ed "Rain created water on earth"
Are you sick? How could else it be spawned? A theory that millions of frost comets attacked earth and made water is not logical.

Comets brought frozen H2O on earth which melted and evaporated in the atmosphere because of warmer temperatures. You probably wanted to say rain created oceans instead.

But water remained on earth unlike on other planets because of magnetic field, which shields against solar wind which causes (indirectly I think) splitting H2O to oxygen and hydrogen which then escapes into space, because of its low weight.

Level 27
Oh cool, space ponies are real!

Animalpower, do you realise that evolution choses the best ways to evolve, and there can't be some really exotic and special lifeforms because they couldn't survive in harsh enviroment, so there's a possibility that all the alien races are somewhat resembling humans very much with some minor differences, just like in those crudy old sci-fi movies...

I mean sure, darker planet or colder planet, but still there wouldn't be much of differences, maybe just somewhat fuzzier or with big night-visiony eyes or longer limbs, but still most of them shouldn't differ from humans very much.

Level 22
Think before you post nonesence, ice is water frozen into solid state, solid water=ice.

By some dictionary ice may be referred to frozen water but you can have frozen milk, frozen methane, frozen CO2 aka dry ice, so ice doesn't only mean frozen water. So not every place in space that has ice is water or has water, it's other elements..

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZebrMFOeDA

the ancient astronauts theory sounds plausible and matches all these stories in the Bible and other ancient writings about flying boats and dragons that are simply ETs. So scientists are looking for aliens in space, but they are right beneath their feet.

Last edited:
Well actually, Physically strong green-skinned brute race sounds quite possible, but since physical strenght is more of early devlopment thing, I'm pretty sure the orcs would be barely stone age and we would discoever them, not they us... though we could teach them how to use guns... :p

A bigger planet with a stronger gravity might require a more potent muscular structure and a strong green pigment in their blood which would be the cause of their skin colour. But it is of cause all just speculation and find it about as probable as the native pandorians from avatar...

Anyway: AnimalPower, how the hell can you compare sci-fi to real life?! And NO, one sci-fi movie can in absolutely no way be more realistic than the other if they are both pure fiction.

Also, there is no chance according to the current theories of physics that we will ever encounter alien lifeforms. And they seem to work... The distance is not big, it is unimaginable big. A light year is a year travelled by the speed of light and the very closest planet with possible life is over 20 light years away, which is not reachable even with the speed of light... All just seems to hope we suddenly invent a machine that can bend the laws of physics. And there is a big difference between the chance of a nuclear reactor blowing up and the chance of bending the laws of physics.

Level 27
Well yeah, discovering the way of traveling faster than light would require a physics breaktrough. Actually, that would require a complete reevaluation of physics laws, plus this would make lots of theories useless.
Other way would be creating wormholes and decreasing the distance with them instead of traveling dirrectly. But obviously that would require lots of egghead geniouses too. Maybe even more.

Level 7
The thread has been derailed, I see a bunch of people yelling at one guy because he believes something that isn't necessarily correct, here's my advice to the people yelling at him "Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you out with experience.", he's obviously going to stick to his thoughts and anything further isn't going to get anywhere, and I think you've all realized that and are sticking to different conversations within the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.