A Song of Dream Chasing

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

full

Important
Important
This campaign was made by Flower Fairy. She is the author of this campaign. The campaign is being posted on HiveWorkShop on her behalf with her express permission.

The campaign was originally posted here:

逐梦之歌 - 自定义战役系列地图讨论区 - 游久社区 - bbs.uuu9.com

full

A Song of Dream Chasing
A Song of Dream Chasing
This campaign follows Arthas and the undead. This campaign is comprised of 11 playable missions and 8 cinematic missions, and follows the style of the Blizzard campaign with RTS-style missions as well as RPG-style missions.

Due to the conversion tool used to convert the campaign to the standard world editor, it is recommended to play the campaign using the most recent patch.

List of Flower Fairy's Campaigns
List of Flower Fairy's Campaigns

1. The Lonely Nightstar
2. Of Crimson Tides
3. Evil Resurgent
4. A Song of Dream Chasing

Characters

full
Thrall: The warchief of the Horde. He received a warning in his dreams that Outland would inevitably sink into the sea. For the future of the orcs, he led the Horde away from their home, and planned on searching for a new place of dwelling. But this is destined to be a hard journey. Even though the young Horde warchief believes in peace, Thrall must fight for his people’s greatest interests and best living conditions.

full
Rexxar: No-one knows Aiden Perenolde’s cold-bloodedness and ruthlessness better than this elderly beastmaster. His clan, the Mok’Nathal clan, surrendered to the humans in the past war, but the current leader of the Silver Hand, Aiden Perenolde, entertained them with very cruel experiments: gas bombs, bio-transformations, mothers' love experiments, beautifying invasive histories... To this Mok'Nathal chieftain, until the humans are doomed, his inner hatred will never fade.

full
Rokhan: Ashenvale in the north is his former home. Now though, that familiar though unfamiliar homeland is a reef beaten by the waves. Even though a natural disaster has crushed the trolls, their unyielding spirit and noble toughness encourages them to survive staunchly from beginning to end. The shadow hunter still has a long way to go though. He must not only face the pressure of survival, but also harm from an old friend.

full
Cairne Bloodhoof: No-one can resist fate and no-one can avoid defeat. As the chieftain of the tauren though, Carine Bloodhoof is old, and due to his negligence, his beloved wife died in battle and his only child was captured by the centaur. He often feels anxious and worried, and the tattered current situation once had him in low spirits. The Horde's arrival was a turn for the better though. Cairne Bloodhoof sees a future. This may be able to rewrite the destiny of the tauren.

Screenshots
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

Credits

Message from Flower Fairy (creator): This campaign takes some inspiration from Tomoraider and Sclammerz.

These are the hiveworkshop resources in use, based on the automatic credit generator:
Resources in Use by A Song of Dream Chasing | HIVE

rightfield, miseracord, will the almighty, daelin, kuhneghetz, general frank, norinrad, epion, jetfanginferno, kitabatake, callahan, splashy5, dojo, lord_t, demon boy, bloody_turds, infrenus, dickxunder, champara bros, hawkwing, assasin_lord, hanza-ru, mephestrial, quech, noypi, thrikodius, supertoinkz, cavman, sellenisko, just_spectating, rama462, proxy, -grendel, peekay, sin'dorei300, wandering soul, power, shyrony, whitedeath, jesushipster, ujimasa hojo, andrewoverload519, eubz, nightskyaurora, kimbo, whitewolf8, kangyun, reflex, horusrogue, darkholme, frlky, 67chrome, daenar7, mc !, link_iceblader, kyzerdrood32, darkfang, crazyrussian, cloudwolf, viiva, bigapple90, mr,goblin, palaslayer, inhuman89, nfwar, hellx-magnus, orthon, m0rbid, zbc, nelsonlaje, marcos DAB, heinvers, ~nightmare, solu9, edge45, murlocologist, ghostthruster, miseracord, taurer, kwaliti, takakenji, proxy, hexus, andrewoverlord519, hawkwing, joysoy, afronight_76, darkholme, kadzhamit, blizzard entertainment, evilwart-dragon, viiva, frlkY, orthon, naserkingarthas, kangyun, sxar, murlocologist, hyunrai, tranquil, princeyaser, yoshiryu, chevronseven, darklord_avalon, evilcryptlord, s4nji, orc1n, mr. bob, fingolfin, amigurumi, paladinjst, ironmaiden, deucegorgon, el'dragon, kenntaur, kellym0, herrdave, matis, chr2, lyzz_fryzz, jigrael, mad, justicebringer, blazekraze, eagle xi, mister_haudrauf, ghostthruster, remixer, zephyrius2412, plazama019, retera, scias, realistkilla, arnelbigstonepd33r, hayate, ralle,
Special Thanks

Message from Flower Fairy (creator): This campaign takes some inspiration from Tomoraider and Sclammerz.

These people helped in various ways in bringing the campaign to hiveworkshop.
Ghostwolf- YDWE conversion tool, Quinten- map description title picture, Deepstrasz- various things, Naruto- helping contact the author, Tuwnew- map template.

Change Log

SoDCv0.020- Initial Upload
SoDCv0.025- Grammar/spelling fixed based on cleavinghammer/lisboah comments

Contents

A Song of Dream Chasing (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
[/spoiler] I think things need to be planned more than be done on the fly. Many levels seem rushed. More thought should be given to map layout and gameplay design for each chapter, to be made as different as possible. In what the story is concerned...
Level 4
Is this campaign work on my 1.27 version..

Anyone Please reply so that I can download this campaign

Level 8
This one could be the best out of the 4. I like the villain Aiden Perelope. I think he bests Arthas, Sargeras and the rest of them all. Very impressive.
The difficulty is much better as well, and a bit more balanced, unlike the other 3 campaigns. However, all bases still attack you at the same time, so the main core of the problem is still there.
Enjoyable, nonetheless.

Level 18
Just saw Flower Fairy posted a full trailer of her upcoming campaign:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1st4y167tX

The music she chose for the trailer is excellent; it is hard to not be super exited about her 5th campaign.

upload_2021-2-5_18-36-13.png

" Are you insane?! ”

Also worth noting, it seems some people have made a website that automatically translates Korean/Russian/Chinese maps => ENG, even if they are protected.

Link: Exquisite

I do not know how old this news is, but this tool allows maps to seemingly be translated instantly (Disclaimer: This is based on what other people have said; I have not not tried using it myself).

Google Cloud Translation, which is the API the website uses, has improved tremendously in the past few years, and this could be the future of how maps are brought over from different communities. Really exciting stuff.

Last edited:
Level 1
Tulee can you please translate the new flower fairy custom campaign because I would like to play that campaign

Level 1
guangyingxiangsui this the to be Continued Campaign is it upload here already?

Attachments

• 1620282649700.png
    1620282649700.png
    361.3 KB · Views: 73
Level 5
I was only able to played the first couple chapters because i'm using the 1.27 patch but this campaign is still very amazing i thoroughly enjoyed the the other prequels of this campaign simply for the new spells and heroes
In other words i'll finished this reviewed after i watch peoples playthrough on Youtube

Level 1
@tulee i was waiting for your translation.....
BTW i just download the chinese ver, well.... it just can't show the subs and all chinese words damn