• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grand Chase v5.2b

This is my map, Grand Chase::

I've been working it soon as I become closed with Map Making..... this is my very first map project.
HomePage

Map Changelogs

Forum

Facebook Page

Trailer:

This map is based on the popular gaming client, Grand Chase, which I prefer to play when I am bored without playmates on warcraft.

Choose from either Serdin or Kanavan and defend yourself and proof you are the best! Choose from 9 unique characters and complete your quest! To be the last standing team/player. This map Supports the Job Upgrading Feature. This feature enables your character to change their job including their skills, status and the likes. The map also features different game modes to choose from. I would like to thank every people especially in HIVE for their works. I also like to give credits to those who help in the spells and systems used in this map.I could not mention but they were just many. Also, thanks to my friends......

*9 Characters to choose from
*Capture the Flag Mode (Beta)
*Command Modes are available that modifies the gameplay
*Anti-Hacking features supported
*PvP Dueling system supported (1 on 1 or 3 vs 3)
*Necklace item supported! (upgradeable items)
*Indicates Realtime Seconds in top-panel (beside Points' panel)
*Player Commands supported (e.g. -repick, -ms, -ma, -clear etc. Click F9 for full command Documentation.)
*Assistance System
*Good-looking Scoreboard, perhaps :D
*Pet System Unavailable in this version
*Recipe System
*Personal Scoreboard
*Customized UI (Cursor as of now)
*MP System
*Switch System
*Item Anti-Theft system
*GC Skill Tree
*Anti-AFK System (New) Unavailable in this version

-More features to come in the upcoming versions!

-fh, -np, -nd, -kd, -ip

To be updated

Objective: To Get your Opponent's flag and bring them to your base.
Disabled Features:
* Usage of Dash Ability
* Usage of the commands: -nd

More Informations:

When you carry a flag, you move very slowly than before (the lowest movement speed which is 235) so better up yet get a strategy on how to get the flag.

Capture Points to Win the Game (Changes may occur in-game):

* 2 Points
* 5 Points
* 10 Points
* 13 Points
* 15 Points
* 20 Points
* 30 Points

I hope you enjoy playing my Map!
Don't forget to send feedbacks :)

v4.7:
*Kindly report bugs or suggestions about the Switch System, I'd like to work on it more
v4.8:
*If you have any suggestions regarding the newly implemented Anti-Sharing/Anti-Theft item system, please send them to me
v4.9:
*Please send any bug reports regarding the new Skill Tree system.

=-=-More Updates to come! Please continue sending feedbacks :)

Currently need who could make an AI or a model for the heroes for this xD

Notes: Please take note, the AI included here is a temporary one. I need help with this one perhaps. I'm still improving the AI for now.

Thank you for your understanding and ENJOY playing!

Keywords:
grand chase, grand, chase, job upgrade map, job, upgrading, hero arena, jim7777, productions, jim7777, gcmboards.co.cc
Contents

Grand Chase v5.2b (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/01 07:38:00 Comment: [Approved] Because it's an old map, the new rules do not apply to it, so it may stay approved. Resource Moderation - Rules Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/May/23 20:03:21...
Level 2
sorry for double post but...
are there any information yet about the release date?
and as hint... the homepage is suspended
probably get a new one^^

Level 10
oh yeah i made 4.5 a small decent patch and soon to be released by this day or tomorrow since its finished. I'm just adding some few stuffs and a little last minute fixing. I will just made some of the things to be saved for the next version because i haven't checked the map for a few months.

Well about the site, the server has been updated because of some technical problems and back online again.

Level 1
found a huge bug in the current version:
whenever you die while having a pet, the game crashes.
also it seems the pet skills dont work properly...never got a speed up or autocasted a frost nova ...=/

Level 1
Gonna Try This~

Oh Great iv'e been waiting for this new release... I'm a GC fan too and i know you play GCPH... I'll leave a feedback after i play this...:grin:

Level 3
i found a hilarious bug xD
if someone gets a pet and dies with the pet in duel... the pet gets copied and everytime the duel starts a new pet appears... also the old pets who died cause of duel or anything they lose invulnerability
XD
i would provide you with some replay if i would have saved it (dummy me)

and one question.. when will mari be implemented into the game? i love her 2nd job

Level 10
thanks for reporting :D gonna fix that soon maybe that's because of the recent fix i had in this version

about mari, soon :) but not on the next version , but it will be within the 5.x series :D

yeah, i hope there's a replay maybe i'll play it with myself haha lol

Edit:
i figured it out noww

edit:
i found a bug

Last edited:
Level 3
sry for doublepost... (i got some bad experience with edit.. for example removing everything....)
but i found some bug/glitch/whatever with arme 4th job i think
if you use the tornado skill ,that pulls the enemies, some seconds before the start of the duels then it lasts until duel finished... or doesnt even stop
so you can either be mean to ppl who need gaikoz by pulling the golem to him or glitch the enemies who dont participate in duels
because they get pulled all the way

and i got some suggestion regarding the items...
i would say you should balance some of the items because you can spam the gc star and wont die that fast again
ok.. gc star is expensive but you dont need any different item
it would be nice if there are either restrictions or more item builds that are useful
or maybe bonuses if a hero got some set of items(depending on character)
it is quite poor to see how everyone is getting gc star and spams it until there isn't any space in inventory anymore...

i hope you got some idea how to fix that problem, because that would make the map a bit more balanced and would fix the most problems

btw... grand chase got a new system... GP Tempering: you can use more gp while buying an item to get a uncommon or rare item... maybe you can implement it somehow in the map because that would be kinda cool

Level 3
any update planned?

or does it take a while?
if so then could you tell me a percentage that is left to do?

that would keep me patient a bit longer

Level 10
yeah, if you see the new trailer on the resource post, you'll see the new item (which dark assassin hero used) well that's the first item, and yet 2 items are new here

currently, i'm just fixing some stuff and balancing
well, if the mari model can be finished before i release 5.0 then i'll include mari to the hero selection list

Level 3
yeah, if you see the new trailer on the resource post, you'll see the new item (which dark assassin hero used) well that's the first item, and yet 2 items are new here

currently, i'm just fixing some stuff and balancing
well, if the mari model can be finished before i release 5.0 then i'll include mari to the hero selection list

*dies*
Mari with a model o.o
i hope it will be a good model that fits, the model for elesis is also quite good (except the thingy with the sword... but that probably couldnt be changed)
well i hope everything goes well
i also will be checking the balancement in this version now... i'll update this post when im finished

Level 3
erm... elesis got a model in here.. yes..
but that reminds me of one thing.. you should increase the size of sword of the swordmaster class.. its a bit small

Level 11
Nice map, Good to play when you dont have anything to do
players like the system where you upgrade a necklace, failure on upgrading makes us more hasty on getting a +8. good for maybe a 30 minutes to an hour game. after that it wont be that good but still worth playing xD. 4/5

Level 13
No Shop over there

yes there is.. the shop is located on the waterfalls (near gaikoz)
hei dude, you said the shop is located on the waterfalls (near gaikoz)? you mean the tavern? i don't get it. i want to change job too as well so where is the shop maybe you can screenshot it to me.:ogre_haosis:

EDIT:
Sorry for double posting

Last edited: