• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grand Chase PVP Match

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Grand Chase PVP Match

Created by TimeMarble

Map Info

Based on the online game Grand Chase created by KOG, this map features all characters of Grand Chase from Elesis to Rufus (Lin is excluded) and all the dungeons from Bermesiah to Xenia. It also includes the heroic dungeons; Shrine of Ruins and Furnace of Hell (Phantasmic Sector is Excluded). The players' objectives in this game is to join either Serdin or Kanaavan team and choose from 14 different characters; Elesis, Lire, Arme, Lass, Ryan, Ronan, Amy, Jin, Sieghart, Mari, Dio, Zero, Ley, and Rufus. Players must earn titles from different dungeons and whoever will get the higher kill points after the final dungeon will win the game.

Features

After 5 sec of the game, a dialogue box will appear where it lets you choose if you wanna have PVP Matches or not. Be sure to press no if you're going solo or with no player enemies because this map doesn't have AI. And after 3 sec, the dungeon will start with a 3 minute timer with the name "The Boss will come in:". After the timer expires, the first boss will appear. After the boss is defeated, the timer will repeat and the game will proceed to the next dungeon. The game contains 26 dungeons, so it would probably take long for players to finish it. But there's another version of this map (Relay Dungeon Mode) which will only have a 30 sec timer for each dungeon. The monsters are easy to defeat (except for Heroic Dungeon monsters) because it concentrates more on the Hero Arena side of the game.

Some else stuff about map

• Item Combination System
  • Heroic Dungeons
  • PVP Matches
  • Skill Trees
  • Lots and lots of custom spells
  • Sounds

Screenshots and Videos

Shrine of Ruins Boss Stage

194004-albums5529-picture57410.jpg

Image Description
Rufus, Ronan, Jin, and Dio as they take on Nemophila and her vile spectres at the Shrine of Ruins' boss stage. You can see Rufus activating his Make it Rain skill.

Gaikoz' Soul Render

194004-albums5529-picture57409.jpg

Image Description
Gaikoz doing his danger move "Soul Render".

PVP Match

194004-albums5529-picture57411.jpg

Image Description
Members of the Serdin and Kanaavan Heroes readying themselves for their upcoming battle.

Warcraft III TFT Grand Chase PVP Match Trailer

Video Description
Just because the trailer is pretty good doesn't mean the map is great. But please, give it a try. Download Grand Chase PVP Match at hiveworkshop.com and at epicwar.com. I decided to make a trailer for people to notice my map. This trailer is a combination of other trailers from Grand Chase and some of the videos from the game itself. I do not own any of the Grand Chase trailers in this video and all of these belongs to their respective owners.

Special Thanks:

Models:People from hiveworkshop.com; WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Champara Bros, JetFangInferno (Mostly for the special effects), Bon_Jovi, Kuhneghetz, Mc !, crl, shamanyouranus, CeDiL, sPy, Pyritie, darkdoom, D.O.G., DonDustin, Daelin, PrMosquito, General Frank, Misha, Suselishe, EnetheruAnuon, s4nji, Weep, CoffinPuppet, Tarrasque, Ampharos_222, Callahan, Usedwell, DeepSeaKraken, Tenebrae, Dargoth, Vestras, HappyTauren, Dionesiist, -SkatinG_CoW-, Nasrudin, Darky29, donut3.5, Sven, and Callahan.
Sounds:Some of the sound files were extracted from different sound.kom files with a kom extractor made by Sir_Taec from elitepvpers. Other sound files were from youtube videos of the character's voice pack and are extracted through the flvto website. Others were taken from grandchase.info. All sounds were fixed and their filesize were lowered through the use of Audacity. All sounds belong to the Grand Chase.Tutorials/Systems:Thank you to all of the people from thehelper.net and hiveworkshop.com for their tutorials and all the help I've got from them.

Author’s Notes

Please test my map and rate and comment below. Please let me know if there are bugs in my map by replying on this thread. And Sir Kobas, I repeat, this is not a multiupload. This is simply a different version of the map. This map, Grand Chase PVP Match, is the normal version which has a 180 sec timer for each boss to spawn. The other one, Grand Chase PVP Match Relay Dungeon, is the other version which has a 30 sec timer for each boss to spawn. Please Sir Kobas, I really hope this could be returned to the pending maps section and besides, multiupload can't be done, I already tried to reupload this but it doesn't work.

Keywords:
Warcraft III Frozen Throne, Warcraft III, Frozen Throne, TFT, Grand Chase PVP Match, Grand Chase, PVP Match, Elesis, Lire, Arme, Lass, Ryan, Ronan, Am
Contents

Grand Chase PVP Match (Map)

Reviews
Date: 13:43:39 23-Apr-12 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Rejected 1/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Useful Links: The Important Site Rules. You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps...

M

Date: 13:43:39 23-Apr-12
Map Moderator: -Kobas-
Map Status: Rejected 1/5
Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message!
Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section.
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource Moderation.

Comment: MULTIUPLOAD!

Level 28
Normally, how long will a map get approved in hiveworkshop?

Let me tell you this first, not all map can be approve some maps can be rejected if the map did not reach the criteria of a good quality map.

And normally custom maps takes weeks sometimes months before getting a moderation. But small maps like melees can be moderated within days or a week.

Level 28
Is there any way to make people or moderators notice my map even if it's in the pending maps section? I mean there is a video and some screenshots.:ogre_rage:

Mods are only human and they doing this jobs for free, they can't moderate all maps at once, there are many great maps here that takes long time before got moderated, just wait till you got your turn