• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chasing the Dawn

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
143048-albums8336-picture100183.jpg

The voice whispered: "Come to me."

Considering that I have never seen a Scarlet Crusade campaign done before (at least not a finished one), I thought I might give it a shot, give back something to this community I've been a part of longer than I like to think about. I have done my best to keep the campaign as canon as possible, but as it turns out keeping it completely canon makes for a rather boring campaign, so I have taken some liberties, mostly regarding locations. The narration you will hear in the campaign comes straight from Abbendis's diary in World of Warcraft... almost.

(For anyone who's interested: The Diary of High General Abbendis)

Again, I have had to make some changes, especially early on, to condense some of the more boring parts and to expand its scope in some areas so I could make more missions out of it (originally, I would only have been able to make two or three missions in Lordaeron; the plan is five at the moment). I am aware that the file will probably be enormous, and once everything's finalized, I will try to create a lighter version for those of you who do not want to deal with this campaign's monstrous size, but for now it's better for me to work in the full version.

My screenshots are all outdated at the moment. Once I have time to do a full playthrough where I'm not starting and stopping to troubleshoot I will post a set. In the meantime, the old screenshots can be found on the Chasing the Dawn campaign thread, and I have videos in Related Media that show some aspects of gameplay.

Latest Patch: 1.04 (Patch notes found on this document)
Chasing the Dawn Patch Notes

143048-albums8336-picture100406.jpg

Story
The kingdom of Lordaeron is in ruins. The Undead Scourge, with the former Prince Arthas at its head, has slaughtered every man, woman,
and child in their path on their quest for domination, and now the Forsaken, Sylvanas Windrunner's pet army, have risen out of the ashes
of the Tirisfal Glades. The plague has corrupted even the mightiest of heroes, the most noble of souls; death is everywhere. But one
small bastion of hope remains: the Scarlet Crusade. Considered fanatics by most, the Crusade has devoted itself to cleansing the wretched
undead from their homeland and restoring Lordaeron to its former glory. General Brigitte Abbendis, one of the Crusade's most fervent
paladins, has long lead the elite Crimson Legion at the forefront of this battle, but the Holy Light has begun to whisper to her in her
dreams, calling her north to confront the Lich King himself. So as the shadow of the Scourge once again falls over Lordaeron, Abbendis
must ready herself to leave everything she has known behind, to lead the most faithful to their true destiny and to chase the dawn deep
into the icy heart of Northrend...

143048-albums8336-picture100409.jpg

Features
Full (partially) canon storyline
Three unique, original techtrees - Scarlet Crusade, Forsaken, and Vrykul
Updated Alliance, Horde, and Scourge techtrees
Fully voice-acted
Unique unit/ability customization
• Retains progress through updates (not sure if this is a pet peeve for anyone else in campaigns)

143048-albums8336-picture100407.jpg

Credits
Elf_Lord: Creator

Nowow: AI Developer/Consultation

Original Voice Acting (in order of appearance):
Katrien Van Riel: Brigitte Abbendis
Elf_Lord: Dreadguard - Scarlet Courier - Herod
Ethan Guthrie: Renault Mograine - Galvar Pureblood
Alex Riggs: Sally Whitemane - Velonara
Rene Gonzalez: Valroth
Jakob Walsh: Landgren
Meredith Denney: Areiel

Graphics and Music:
Blizzard Entertainment: Music/Sound Effects (WoW) - Region Maps (WoW) - Ability Icons (WoW) - Beta Lumbermill,
War-Golum: Blightwalker Aura,
Kitabatake: Mansion Walls & Gate - Ballista (Scorpion),
Korija2029: Black Garden (Wraithforge),
Sellenisko: Draenei Huntress (Exarch) - Val'kyr - Undead Vrykul (Vargul) - Dragon's Reach - Vrykul House - Vrykul Units,
67chrome: Lieutenant Commander (Paladin) - Draenei Huntress (Exarch) - Sylvanas Windrunner - Scarlet Crusader (Soldier/Huntsman) - Returned - Thrust,
skrab: Joan of Arc (Abbendis Portrait),
Blood Raven: Liberator Sword, Scarlet Archbishop (Street), Scarlet Crusader (Jordan)
Sunchips: Lordaeron Crest Shield,
Gottfrei: Plague Doctor (Apothecary),
Ujimasa Hojo: Forsaken Footman (Baelric) - Ujimasa Hojo: Forsaken Structures - Forsaken Peasant,
Mr.Goblin: Poison Potion - Lordaeron Crest Floor/Stairs,
Champara Bros: Judgment - Divine Storm - Penance - Dark Execution,
MassiveMaster: Stable,
skrab: Barracks (Armory) - Garrison (Garrison),
Mike: Chapel (Consecrated Chapel) - Siege Workshop (War Mill) - Pier - Scorpion Ballista,
CloudWolf: Gilneas structures - Sir Valiant (Barean) - Scarlet Crusader (Myrmidon/Ranger) - Alliance/Horde Banners - Sylvanas (Ymirjar Hunter),
Graber: Depot (Storehouse),
Ket: WCII Church (Chapel),
JetFangInferno: Holy Aurora (Consecration) - Black Cloud (Transcendence) - Light Strike Array (Final Vindication) - Soul Armor,
takakenji: Team Color Cathedral (Library) - Ogre Arena (Battle Pit),
Caged_Angelic: Abbendis Art,
Gabriel: Whitemane Art,
Tranquil: Holy Smite - Window & Window Rays, Royal Captain (Jordan)
paladinjst: Silverhand Paladin (Galvar),
Direfury: Arcanist Hero (Whitemane), Death Knight (Thassarian), Proudmoore (Shely)
JesusHipster: Divine Barrier,
ILH: Holy Awakening (Resurrection),
Direfury: Blood Mage (Inquisitor) - Court Mage,
Mephestrial: Mounted Swordsman (Cavalryman) - Gnoll Elemental Grove (Altar of Runes),
Hayate: Gryphon Knight (Wind Lancer),
Nichita_00: Peasant (Stonemason),
Wandering Soul: Crossbow Footman (Ranger),
AhhFreshWeeD: Black Legion Priest (Raven Priest),
Justicebringer: Holy Paladin,
GooS: Armor Upgrades (Crusade),
Elenai: Sword Upgrades (Crusade),
CRAZYRUSSIAN: Black Book (Raven Priest Training) - Red Book - Hand Break - CRPaladin - Apothecary Icon,
lelyanra: Defensive - Fly Claw,
Big Dub: Eyes (Shadowform),
Ginufe: Fire Destruction,
PeeKay: Fire-Horned Helmet (Herod's Helm) - Holy Fist - Holy Regeneration - Inner Fire - Pray - Sphere of Divine - Wing Protection - Abyss Knight (Koltira Deathweaver),
4eNNightmare: Fire Sorrow,
Dalharukn: Heal Cannon,
CreatorD3292: Holy,
cyprigen: Orc Sorcerer,
zbc: Holy Maul,
The_Silent: Howl of Terror,
JollyD: Lion Shield of Courage,
stonneash: Necropedia,
Heinvers: Power Fist,
KelThuzad: Shackle - Cold of the Damned (Dread),
NFWar: Warrior's Blessing,
l0w_kwaliti: Lich King,
Hawkwing: Darion,
MatiS: Nerubian Vizier,
Sin'dorei300: Dragonmaw Banner - Dark Soldier - Crusader Icon - Val'kyr Icon - Ragnar Icon,
xXm0RpH3usXx: Church and Library Doodad Pack,
LordT: Footman Corpse,
MassiveMaster: Fortification Walls,
dansaDisco: Undead Banner,
-=Emergenzy=-: Campaign Walls,
SkriK: Lordaeron Signet,
Ampharos_222: Assailant Spire (Proto-Drake Spire),
Freddyk: Dark Soldier,
TheReaper: Undead Footman,
AndrewOverload519: Forsaken Archer,
Cavman: Dreadguard - Skeletal Peasant,
Edge45: Forsaken Catapult,
Rao Dao Zao: Tosc (Plague Beast),
AnemicRoyalty: Tosc (Plague Beast) - Grand Apothecary,
UgoUgo: Toxic Field,
Tirlititi: Soul Basin,
Power: Dark Harvest,
Marcos DAB: Critical Strike,
Apheraz Lucent: Knight of the Ebon Blade (Darion),
chilla_killa: Argent Banner,
I3lackDeath: Frostmourne,
Stefan.K: Tirion Fordring - Rodrick
~Nightmare: Stop (Aura),
Kuhneghetz: Death Knight on Foot (Koltira Deathweaver) - Barbarian,
JollyD: Horror Soul (Whisper),
Godslayer: Alternate Sacrifice,
Hans Zimmer: Hold the Ice (The Fall of New Avalon),
-Grendel: Diseased One (Sapper),
Fuzzyfury: Geist,
Paladon: Jump Spell,
Tauer: Blackhand, Anduin Lothar
BLazeKraze: Blackhand Icon - Sylvanas Icon (Alt),
PROXY: Crusader,
kangyun: Priestess of the Moon (Lynore) - Phantom Blade, Saidan Dathrohan (Mograine),
zbc: Stoned Ring, Shield Bash
Deathclaw24: Arrow Storm,
ikillforeyou: War Zeppelin,
Daenar7: Runic Skins,
skymarshall: Goblin Tower,
Mephestrial: Gilneas Gunship,
WILL THE ALMIGHTY: Ground Explosion
xXm0RpH3usXx: Pavement
Illidan(Evil)X: Replaceable Banner
Really Slow Motion: Scarlet Victory Theme
Peacegetter: Argent Footman
Dmitry Rommel, Xaran Alamas, Defender of the Crown (Abbendis)
Mr.Goblin: Juggernaught
HerrDave: Questioner (LeCraft) - Man of God (Landgren)
Serbianbeast: Wooden Elevator
L_Lawliet: Dungeon Cliff
LongbowMan/Blizzard: Chapel Banner
stein123/HoS: Scarlet Ram - Scourge Necromancer

This list is still incomplete, as I am only a third of the way through the campaign (though I have tried to anticipate). If I forgot to mention someone (which I may have, since several of my models I borrowed from an earlier project), please let me know and I will update the list.

Previews
Contents

Chasing the Dawn (Campaign)

Reviews
Rufus
Approved. Awesome voice acting, awesome opening cinematic. A well made continuation of the original wc3 campaigns. If you want a more elaborated review, try joining the Grand Review Exchange.
Level 1
So, I can't start campaign, I click on first intro or mission whatever it is, and it looks like it will begin but all I get is black screen. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Level 2
Hello. I just wanted to share an idea I came up with. There have been requests to be able to reset Abbendis's skill tree, so I thought I'd share how to do this on your own. Here is how it's done:

1) Save your game where you haven't used up any talent points. Call it 'reset skill points'

2) Allocate your skill points to whichever abilities you'd like

3) Beat the next mission

4) Load the save 'reset skill points'

5) Beat the next mission with cheats, since you've already completed it. At this point, you should have all your talent points unused.

6) Repeat steps 1-5 for the new mission

Hope this helps!

Level 1
Man i am so happy i found this. I love the scarlet crusade so thank you for making this. As a whole this campaign seems very well put together with the voice acting, cinematics, and level design really standing out.

A few minor bugs throughout but the main ones are these

The biggest issue though is when you are done with a mission and you move around first person. This doesn't really improve the game and is a hassle, the camera moves around like crazy when you move even on step. It is pretty darn annoying, I rather just have this in be in regular warcraft view. I guess its supposed to be cool or different but it ends up being a hassle especially with a bad camera.
I had this spastic camera issue too. I'm effectively blind whenever i move around in first person, gotta stop to get my bearings. I like the idea, it's just broken. Maybe because of the update? Not sure.

Also, i cannot for the life of me figure out how to get to the secret mission. Every time I start mission 5 the dark ranger spawns in the bottom left corner where only my watchmen can get to her. She doesn't chase them far enough for me to drag her outa there. And if i kill her with my watchmen and whosyourdaddy the mission doesn't trigger. I assume you need to loot the item?

Last edited:
Level 2
I've noticed people are having trouble unlocking the secret mission. I've worked out a solution for this. The requirement for the secret mission to unlock is one of the heroes has to pick up the 'Tribune Amulet' dropped by the dark ranger Ariel. Ariel spawns on the bottom left corner, and the gate connecting the path to her is narrow. The heroes are too fat to pass through the gate, thus, there is no way for them to reach Ariel...

...Or is there?

Thanks to @ValhallaCalls for mentioning the fact that the watchmen can pass through the gate. Here are the steps to picking up Ariel's Tribune Amulet:

1) Enable iseedeadpeople, thereisnospoon, whosyourdaddy cheat codes. It's important to enable whosyourdaddy last, as we will need to use '=' to toggle off/on the last cheat code.

2) Position Landgren and one watchmen close to the gate, like so:

upload_2019-7-12_13-41-10.png

3) Run the watchmen through the gate, and then south, towards Ariel. When she starts attacking the watchmen, run north for 5 seconds. After roughly 5 seconds, she will go back to the lower left part of the map again. We don't want her to do this, which bring us to step 4

4) One way to re-position where she runs back is to have her activate life drain. She will activate life drain if she is attacked. Our watchmen will kill her with one attack if we have the whosyourdaddy cheat code, so we have to disable it when we attack her. Instead of having to write 'whosyourdaddy', enter '=' to disable this cheat code quickly.

5) Once she has performed life steal, you will notice she does not run back to her original spawn point. This position is her new 'checkpoint'. We want to move this checkpoint as close as we can to the gate, where Landgren is. Enable whosyourdaddy and perform steps 3 and 4 again, until she is close to the gate. Also, the watchmen will be getting low on hp, so use Landgren's 'Penance' skill to heal him up.

6) When Ariel is close to the gate, have the watchmen run to the right side of the gate. This will bring Ariel to this position:

upload_2019-7-12_13-54-12.png

Ensnare her and kill her in that position. She will drop the Tribune Amulet, which will be barely in reach for one of your heroes to pick it up:

upload_2019-7-12_13-56-43.png

Thus, the bonus mission is unlocked:

upload_2019-7-12_13-57-59.png

Note: I have two of these because I got one on my first play through and the above image is when I am replying the mission.

Also, has anyone figured out what the Recovered Holy Water is for?

upload_2019-7-12_14-0-46.png

Last edited:
Level 12
~~Bugs/Negatives~~

- Even tho the cinematics are fabulous i belive the brightness is a bit too low and its hard to see what is going on sometimes.

-!-!-!- All and i mean all the cutscenes after every mission when Brigitte talks i can barely hear her because of that damn human music in the background!( this is the most annoying thing so far that needs fixing).

~First mission~

- Killed the mini boss Gargoyle and the Banshee but they didn't drop anything(they should drop something,atleast a tome).

- Interesting, depending of the progress that has been made, sometimes you are not alowed to go certain paths or to even go back, even tho this makes sense from a story/logic perspective i belive it has a negative effect for the player since he might have missed some things on the way and didn't explore the entire map untill that point, so because of this going back is not an option anymore forcing the player to restart the mission.

- What's up with that item that summons 2 horses? seemed pretty useless to me(unless there was some secret way to use them?).

- What's up with the locket that i dropped in front of the graveyard? there was no indication that me leaving the item there did anything, there should be some sort of way to show the player something happened.

- So i was almost near the cathedral but all of a sudden the mission ended, without me going near the objective(circle), i somehow triggered the objective(i was scouting with 1 of my soldiers near a cliff and after a few seconds the mission ended).

-!-!-!- Really liked the part between missions were we get to walk with Brigette and choose the units for the next mission but unfortunately i think the new patches broke it, when i don't move or just look left or right there is no probem But when i try to move foward the camera goes all over the place like Brigette is in a carousel(making the entire walking part very annoying).The same happenes every time between every mission.
``Literally my face when i was trying to walk with Briggite in those cutscene like levels.``
funny.png

~Second Mission~

- The main quest should specify the gold and wood that needs collected cannot be used, but it needs to be shown in the normal gold and wood resource bar.(got me confused at first and made me belive that the total gold/wood its the objective, unfortunately that was not the case and i had to restart the mission after noticing i had nothing else to do even tho i destroyed the enemy base and mined out all the goldmines).

- The ending cinematic of this mission has a questionable soundtrack/voice, i mean don't get me wrong, that quote from Arthas when he enters the king's room and kills his father,( the entire scene is my favorite cutscene of all time) but it 100% doesn't fit here, felt really werid to hear Arthas making his epic speech while those pack horses were marching.

- This structure type thing started appearing after i mounted the range unit, it kept appearing for other random units as well(like it was glued to them).This only happened in this mission.
werid bug apeared after i mounted a unit with the stable.png

~Not sure what number is this mission, but is the first mission where we play as The forsaken with Sylvanas~

-!-!-!- The game seems fine But after approximative 2 minutes and 11 seconds the game starts to lag super hard and my fps drops as well, therefore making the gameplay impossible, this is where i stopped playing the campaign, since i can't play with 10 fps and lags.( i have no idea what causes this.)
- Interesting, i tried to go back and replay the last mission(the forsaken one) and it seems like i can't, the game puts me in that room with Brigitte where time is stopped(scourge took over it seems) and i can only see an ending cutscene, really weird.

Because of those game breaking bugs (that are caused mostly by the new pathes i can't rate this too high, without those bugs this campaign might have been one of the best).

~~Positives~~

- The first cinematic was pretty cool!

-
Loved the secret infected child bonus in the woods, btw i killed him, didn't expect for Brigitte to have a dialogue even for that(i am surely impressed)

-
This was the first time i have seen this kind of an easter egg/secret in a custom campaign, It all started with me ignoring Brigitte's advice of not attacking the purple undead base, of course i couldn't let go of my curiosity so i went and slowly killed each enemy unit and building + that op Lich of that base(i can assure you it wasn't easy,I played it on the hardest difficulty, if i hadn't scouted that secret healing fountin it would have been much much harder :D)
So after i killed the Lich it started the first appearance of the secret, a splendid dialogue between Arthas and Uther from the past(from the old campaign), The appearance of the Ghost of Arthas out of nowhere hugely surprised me!, after their dialogue ended a second appearance of a ghostly archmage appeared for a few seconds near my units while i was just walking beside some destroyed buildings and then it vanished( by the looks of it this happens a lot in almost every missions, there are always some ghosts apearing and you are able to command them by clicking on the ground, even tho it seemed cool at first it became kinda annoying and weird seeing those ghosts apearing all the time, lost a bit of that schock effect, too much of something is never good).

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
- Killed the mini boss Gargoyle and the Banshee but they didn't drop anything(they should drop something,atleast a tome).
On which difficulty setting? It matters. I did it on normal and it was for naught. Read more, so, even on mythic, nothing?
so because of this going back is not an option anymore forcing the player to restart the mission.
False. Do you not save your game from time to time? I usually do it when it seems that something might happen after a certain point. You don't have to restart the whole mission.
-!-!-!- The game seems fine But after approximative 2 minutes and 11 seconds the game starts to lag super hard and my fps drops as well, therefore making the gameplay impossible, this is where i stopped playing the campaign, since i can't play with 10 fps and lags.( i have no idea what causes this.)
This issue hasn't occurred when I played the mission. I did not however play the campaign on 1.31.1, neither on 1.30, if I recall correctly but on 1.29.2.
Because of those game breaking bugs (that are caused mostly by the new pathes i can't rate this too high, without those bugs this campaign might have been one of the best).
Which is why you shouldn't have rated it in the first place since you are pretty much convinced it's not the author's fault.

Level 12
On which difficulty setting? It matters. I did it on normal and it was for naught. Read more, so, even on mythic, nothing?

I always play on the hardest difficulty on every campaign with very few exceptions (in this case yea, it was mythic).

False. Do you not save your game from time to time? I usually do it when it seems that something might happen after a certain point. You don't have to restart the whole mission.

Well.. i don't usually save often since that kinda breaks the immersion of the story/gameplay, i usually do that only if i know i have to fight a boss or there will be some fatal errors incoming.

Which is why you shouldn't have rated it in the first place since you are pretty much convinced it's not the author's fault.

Yes.. you are half correct on this one, but i never blamed only the author for this, but mainly the patches, It's his fault as well whether you like it or not since the new patches have been out for a while now, and we all know those patches most likely will break 99% of the old maps (so is his responsability to be aware of that and fix his project(so untill it will be fixed i find it weird not to rate it low since this is now a flawed project) it might have worked in the past, but i don't rate the past, only the present.

Last edited:
Level 12
About the errors, you can't really know that unless there is specific info from the author about it as known issues. So, imagine finding these errors yourself while not saving for 30mins-1h.

If i play a game and get an error, then i will forever save every 10 minutes or so, but the main issue here is that there shouldn't be any errors in the first place.(my gameplay will already be ruined and there goes down the rating).

Level 23
Many errors are caused by the new Wc3 versions itself, and the author cannot fix the campaign, since the problems are with Wc3 itself. It is kind of unfair to blame the author, since only Blizzard can fix whatever is going on.

Level 5
You have to play on the hardest difficulty I think.
Yeah, also she spawns in the bosses places, if I'm not mistaken there are 5 bonus bosses, she can spawn in any of them.

A ProTip: if she does not spawn in the first 2 bosses places dont try to look for her anylonger, because in the hardest difficulty it is impossible to survive the Death Knights chasing you, and you can only get the 3 last bosses after the DKs start the chase, so restart the level until she is at the Blood Elf Vampire or the Valkyr bosses.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
A ProTip: if she does not spawn in the first 2 bosses places dont try to look for her anylonger, because in the hardest difficulty it is impossible to survive the Death Knights chasing you, and you can only get the 3 last bosses after the DKs start the chase, so restart the level until she is at the Blood Elf Vampire or the Valkyr bosses.
What, that's some gamble game design.

Level 5
What, that's some gamble game design.
Lol yeah, this map was very ambitious, sadly so much that the maker might have given up the second part, I love the Crusade but man did you see this leveling up skills system?

It is a pain, I love the concept tho, between battles you take walks (literally you walk painfully slowly) to rest and pray and analize your battle strategy, but the tech tree went super wonky, not to mention so hard it is to actually know what the upgrades do.

Still love this map, still hoping for the sequel.

Level 12
Patch 1.04b has been released to fix as many bugs as I could find in Part I. Part II continues development. You can keep track of progress on our Discord and our YouTube channel:

Join the Chasing the Dawn Discord Server!
Chasing the Dawn

I'd also like to thank the wonderful takacukasa for her work designing CtD's new original hero icons.

Last edited:
Level 5
Level 6
Where could I see the changelog of v1.04b?Have you fixed the bugs listed by deepstrasz in #285?

Here're some feedback from me,not as thorough as others though.
- I managed to reach Scarlet Monastery without a welcoming ceremony.Then I cheated "iseedeadpeople" and saw Sylvanas standing alone at the yellow circle.How could I have missed her?

fb_01.jpg

- The interface of unit-selecting and talent trees need to be improved.At least by adding a hint,like "Using the arrow key 'UP' to tab between different options".

fb_02.jpg
fb_03.jpg

- Call to Arms doesn't work.

fb_04.jpg

- The portrait of Torturer Lecraft is missing.

fb_05.jpg

- AI of allies needs to be improved.
a) They do not train workers

fb_06.jpg

b) Newly trained units do not have an appropriate rally point.

fb_08.jpg

c) A stonemason kept patrolling at the foot of northern wall.

fb_07.jpg

- When Garrison was upgraded into Outpost,the order of portraits seemed weird.

fb_09.jpg

fb_10.jpg

- Holdfast is rather a bunker from starcraft than a typical defense tower.I have to put at least one unit inside it to unlock its ability of attacking.Without saving food supplies of player,Holdfast is sort of useless in my opinion.

fb_11.jpg

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
- I managed to reach Scarlet Monastery without a welcoming ceremony.Then I cheated "iseedeadpeople" and saw Sylvanas standing alone at the yellow circle.How could I have missed her?
The dark ranger was supposed to appear and come after you when you went up the ramps.
- When Garrison was upgraded into Outpost,the order of portraits seemed weird.
It's because he made the upgraded building attack. He should have placed the unit icons on the lowest rows as the others are hardcoded from what I know.

Level 6
Thanks for your explanation.

I've just completed the secret chapter.Like you've mentioned before,the game lagged a lot at the beginning.

Level 3
I hope your project isnt dead cuz Chasing the Dawn was one of the best custom campaigns at least in my opinion and I can't wait to see another one from you!

Level 5
Tried this new version of yours in hopes to finally see the Death Knights in Havenshire, but found a bug in the first level, the second optional quest wont get finished, I drop the locket in front of the grave(and in many other places all around) and it never finishes, I had this bug in other versions maybe it happens cuse I got the phylactery thing from Araj, don't know it is very sad cuse I really like this side mission, gona restart the level some other time, can't finish it

Level 2
Played the first 2 missions already! Amazing job! Quite professional... And Plaguelands... Just wow (amazing) well done! Can't wait to see the next map release! Good job Elf_Lord!

Level 5
More bugs, in the scond level the Banshee of the Dark Ranger did turn invulnerable, but the dialog that she had in her first atack did not trigger so I did not get the quest, then as I atacked the Forsaken base I killed her and the dialog went on but too late as I killed her Banshee form and go the optional quest completed before I actually got it.

Third level had the same problem that the side mission to defend Havenshire did not trigger, I guess cuse I did not let them get atacked, and never got to see the Death Knights either. (presume they atack as once I saw a sky barge full of their units but they never landed)

And I'm still salty that I could not do the locket quest in the first level please fix it, I guess this new version is bringing back old bugs.

Level 2
I have a problem, my Warcraft 3 is version 1.27. doesn't see the campaign. What can I do about it? I also have a Warcraft 3 version 1.31.1., But I don’t know where to put the campaign file. Please help me.

Level 3
Absolutely amazing campaign.Loved it.Hope you release part 2 soon.

Issues so far.
-Couldn't turn in Baelricks Locket no matter how much I tried.
-Why doesn't heroes retain items from replaying previous missions?It was a serious killjoy as I missed a lot of things the first time around.
-Torturer Lecrafts portrait is missing.
-Side Quests doesn't trigger properly sometimes.
-I managed to trigger an unimplemented optional quest in mission 5 which turned virtually all orange friendly faction units into enemies.
-After encountering and fighting Gothik the harvester in mission 5,the screen started shaking without stopping,had to reload a save to get it fixed.
-The crusade commander Rodrik in mission 5 shouts Malfurions line instead of 'Pathetic Wreches' sometimes when the death knights attack after the tower collapse.
-The Valkyr enemy in mission 5 doesn't respond with her lines and spiriting away the souls of 3 crusaders if you attack her after dealing with all other enemies around first before meeting Landgren.
-Heard there were supposed to be Death Knight units to fight in Heavenshire mission?If so I haven't found any.
-I think there are some bugs with the skill tree regarding the display.

Last edited:
Level 1
Does someone by any chance have older version, e.g. march 2019? Apparently the newest version doesn't seem to work with patch below 1.31...

Level 1
i have version 1.30.4 but i don t know how to give it to you maybe if you can tell me how then i will be able to help you

I'm looking for earlier campaign version, like, 1.03, 1.02, not earlier game client version, but thanks for trying to help

Kisataro

Banned
Level 1
I seem to have a problem with this campaign I haven't encountered before. I download the w3n file, put it in the campaigns folder, just like any other campaign but it doesn't actually appear in game for me to play it, any advice?

Level 1
I have the same issue, cant play this campaign since my version is 1.30, can somewhone post older version of this campaign?

Level 2
this campaign is really awesome. and all maps from all chapters are exactly the same they are in world of warcraft and that's really good. but there is a problem with Renault Mograine here. actually he died years earlier than destruction of scarlet enclave. scarlet monastery and Sally Whitemane and the others died years before Abbendis planned to set sail for Northrend. but in chasing the dawn, it seems like attack upon scarlet monastery and scarlet enclave almost happened in the same time.
Mrs Elf_Lord, since 2018 i am waiting to see Abbendis in the frozen shores of Northrend. (cold heart of death itself.) :peasant-grin:
can anyone please tell me what is the name of passive music of chapter 5?

Last edited:
Level 1
(Sorry, I used a google translator for not knowing how to speak English well, and possibly the translated sounds strange)

I have some bugs with the campaign.

The first is that with the church, when I want to improve it, it is impossible for me. even with tricks for the mana and others.
simple the game does not leave although there is the option.

the second is when I want to replay the campaign, the first mission is buggy and does not allow me to use my hero (abbendis).

PS: is there any place to get the models you used? I have a hard time getting one of abbendis that works (I make some maps but only to play with my cousin).

Y
Will you ever create a map of the crusade where all the available units are?

Sorry, your work is incredible, and I love the scarlet crusade, I really want to explore every corner of your work.

and I did not understand how I should do to put stars on this page, sorry xd

Last edited:
Level 1
Hello so i'm stuck on a quest to deliver Baeliric's locket i try to drop it onto the tomb but it just moves to the side i even watched jabo do it on youtube but it won't do it for me

Level 3
Hello, author, I am a fan of Warcraft in China, I want to translate your great work, I hope to have 1.24-1.26 version, unencrypted, I assure you, the translated work does not bring Any profitable, free, I will sign your authorization, if you can.

Level 5
Hello, author, I am a fan of Warcraft in China, I want to translate your great work, I hope to have 1.24-1.26 version, unencrypted, I assure you, the translated work does not bring Any profitable, free, I will sign your authorization, if you can.

Project is probably abandoned, feels bad, man