• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(8)Secret Garden

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
(8)Secret Garden
Player Suggest: FFA, 4v4
Layout: Adrenaline but bigger
Map Creator: Zucth

267139-7120b3e0839cadf397d3b600893cfbcb.jpg

Map Description:
A secret garden where elf love to play hide'n seek with other race and everytime it would took the game to end around 8 hours later.

Neutral Building:
18 Goldmines (Base- 12500, easy expo - 15000, mid - 8500)
4 Tavern
4 Goblin Lab
4 Goblin Merchant
1 Marketplace

Creep Camp:
16 Green
24 Orange
1 Red (+8 mid base)

Information:
-124x124 playable size
-Ardinaline but bigger and more chaotic
-wood hp 100% -> 40% to make people cut faster

-1.0 on hive

Creator Note:
-I want to play adrenaline with more people, but I can't find it so I made one. I'm not really that much enjoy made this one(since it's very empty idea, just wood mining). I share it in case other people might enjoy it.
-this Ardinaline concept break every melee mapping rules, tavern in the wood un-accessable? +creep camp guarding it? Wood everywhere? I feel so weird lmao.
-the map description might not be a lied. Who know when the game will end for an FFA, hiding everything in the wood and search for the whole day :D welp some people seem to enjoy it.
Previews
Contents

Secret Garden (Map)