• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Comic Contest #1 - THW situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9

My Final Entry

1stPanel.jpg

2ndPanelnew.jpg

3rdPanel-1.jpg

4thPanel-2.jpg

5thPanel.jpg

6thPanel.jpg

7thPanel.jpg

8thPanel-2.jpg

-Bane

Level 35
DvO may still submit his full and finished work, even after the official close of this contest.

Simply because he is DvO, his work is quality, he is adding me with a wonderfully epic role (hint hint), and because I love him more than I love you.

*thats not fair*

SHUT UP! LIFE ISN'T FAIR!

Noo! DvO didn't include me yet!
And definately will also HappyTauren. I have a very VERY important role for him.
And what important role? You'll find out in the finished version.

Elenai said:
DvO may still submit his full and finished work, even after the official close of this contest.
Easy now, I haven't continued working on the comic yet. ^^
Elenai said:
And the winner will be picked as soon as we have gathered all the stuff.
Winner? You're speaking if we're skipping the poll and go directly to the judges' votes. =P

Anyway, may the best fart win.

Level 35
Winner? You're speaking if we're skipping the poll and go directly to the judges' votes. =P

Everyone knows that the polls are a mere illusion to keep the public blissfully unaware of how the Judges are slowly but surely taking over the HIVE one manchurian candidate contest winner at a time...wait..

YOU KNOW TOO MUCH! KILL HIM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.