• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Comic Contest #1 - THW situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
New wip from me.

Sorry I have to do this in grayscale to make this progress go faster. Managed to create six frames at the moment.

And please don't feel offended about these frames. It's a parody for pete's sake. Heck, look what I do in the second frame.

Firefox users (and maybe users of Opera and IE7+): Right-click and choose Open link in new tab.

Attachments

• dvo_hive_comic_wip.jpg
    dvo_hive_comic_wip.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 141
erm... why am i in it xD well okay i don't mind but you capitalized my name wrong D:!
it is LiOneSS D:!

Because I want more females (well at least one more) in my comic. Equality is the shit.
And don't worry, you only look like this when you're in a kawaii state (like many toon girls). I plan to add you in a later frame, but with a more regular expression. ;)
And lucky I work on a PSD file, so I can correct your name in it.

Communist_orc´s

Ok, heres my comic.... The situation constantly changed over the last week and i always tryed to keep adjusting my comic. Result -> The last slides are Shit (Ill try to overwork them today)

Here goes...

Intro.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

65.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

11-1.png

11.png

12.png

14.png

Last-1.png

Last edited:
Level 9
Level 9
Ill be submitting my final later tonight.
Liking what i see so far, keep it up guys.

-Bane

OH SHI-

Here's the final submission, but only a Part 1. It is indeed a shame I didn't have the time to add some really funny stuffs.
Though luckily I can later make more than 20 frames for the finished version so more people will be involved, mwahahahahaha.

Note: I hope you'll get the joke about adding the Trojan bee guy. XD

Firefox users (and maybe users of Opera and IE7+): Right-click and choose Open link in new tab.

Attachments

• dvo_hivecomic_a_goodbye_gift_went_wrong_part1.jpg
    dvo_hivecomic_a_goodbye_gift_went_wrong_part1.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 211
Status
Not open for further replies.