• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

===[NEW] Spell Workshop [NEW]===

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I wouldn't use that - it really crashes at map border ^^
@Amargaard: hehe, but I don't like rumble ^^I'll stick to LeBlanc and Irelia ;) And Swain ^^

EDIT: mckill, can you make that 2 passives for the barbaric? I think it's easier in JASS, since converting numbers to binary code is a lot easier that way ;D

Last edited:
Level 3
Could you make an inferno-like spell like the one from Diablo 2, please? (http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Inferno it's kinda like a flamethrower)
Or a lightning spell:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-BT3r-YgYw&feature=related like this. It's kinda like a shockwave and damages units it passes through except that i want it to have a higher height like 100. I thought about using http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...olt-170135/?prev=search=lightning&d=list&r=20 so i can just use 1 dummy for the whole thing. It would be awesome if you could make it.

Level 15
errm xD well I can do his 2nd passive but the first one... I know I could do it but atm I'm lazy and I'm working on my map :p

@Kalashnikov: A flamethrower like the one you wanted is impossible because there are no mouse-following skills in wc3 :( Maybe in jass with tons of trackables but still its hard. if you want a chain lightning then... There IS a chain lightning already in the game-what's your problem with it?

EDIT: I did the second barbaric spell and updated the pastebin

Last edited:
Level 15
Chanelled would be cool, but no lightning effects. And I want him to be looping the "Spell Attack" animation for the duration of the spell.

lol I feel like im talking to Santa :p

oh and I want you to right click my signature and click "view image" and tell me what u think of the whole thing.

Clicked on it and... it's WoW with a crappy text color so I can't read it xD
here is your spell
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=0q1z2y
Copy the dummy unit, the abilities and the triggers. It's not a complicated one so I didn't make a separate settings trigger ^^

PS: ATM I Feel like Santa :goblin_yeah:

Level 8
Clicked on it and... it's WoW with a crappy text color so I can't read it xD
here is your spell
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=0q1z2y
Copy the dummy unit, the abilities and the triggers. It's not a complicated one so I didn't make a separate settings trigger ^^

PS: ATM I Feel like Santa :goblin_yeah:

What spell is this based on? An NPC is supposed to have a chance to cast it when being attacked so I need to know.

Level 10
Hay here again. Here is request:

Slowing multishot -->
deals agility x 0.8 to target and another 2 random target within 350 AoE of target unit. no metter about base spell. Dummy base spell should be Frost nova/Cold arrows.

Healing multishot -->

Same as last multishot but instead damage it heals main target + 2 random close to main target. Inteligence x 1.5 is healed amout. DO NOT USE base spell: Holy Light, Heal, Rejuvation.
Dummy base spell dont metter.

+rep and credits ofc :)

Level 6
@wicked: I don't feel like suffering with your ability's damage bonus and as bonus system since you need round 7 dummy abilities for the damage and so on for the as, but I did the first one: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=x15fvx

bout the second spell...its more on like Huskars 3rd spell in dota...
and btw ...the first spell..i tried to spam the first spell until his life is going down 200+ health left when i click the first spell again the hero died..can you make a trigger when brocks life is 200+ when the first spell is activated,brock life left is only 1 so brock will not die

Level 15
I didn't make yours at the moment sry :( But I start now since you need it that much ^^
Btw why is is "Slowing Multishot"? It doesn't slow as you described Oo
And why does it matter what the dummy spell is? It's just for showing the effect Oo Oh, the slow! Oookay (why is slow not good as a base? Oo)

EDIT: Should I include or exclude item bonuses?

EDIT2: Here they are (Included item bonuses)

Last edited:
Level 15
I didn't test it, try to implement and check if it works. I think it's pretty easy to tell what is what ;)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=b349xi

FirstTrigger is the trigger that should be launched when the ability is finished casting. You have to set every ability 1 by 1 (as it is not possible to check the current cast time or the total). You should use dummy abilities (out of channel) and set the timer for them the same

by the way:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/spell-engine-v0-3-2-a-143066/?prev=search%3DCast%2520Bar%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Last edited:
Level 12
Needing:
Unit Ability: Seeking Shot (autocast)
Ryan is able to fire a set of multishots without any problem of cooldown but that will cost more mana than before.
Costs 150 mana out of the original 75 mana.
Level 1: 3 shots
Level 2: 5 shots
Level 3: 7 shots
Level 4: 9 shots
Level 5: 11 shots
Level 6: 13 shots
Level 7: 15 shots
Level 8: 17 shots
Level 9: 19 shots
Level 10: 21 shots

"Note:Auto caped ability"
(Big I know)

Last edited:
Level 12
with both
one attack equal to the total arrows per listed:
Level 1: 3 arrows
Level 2: 5 arrows
Level 3: 7 arrows
Level 4: 9 arrows
Level 5: 11 arrows
Level 6: 13 arrows
Level 7: 15 arrows
Level 8: 17 arrows
Level 9: 19 arrows
Level 10: 21 arrows

Level 12
25 multiplied by (Number of arrows shot multiplied by level of ability divided by 2)
yup
Also set the Seeker shot's arrow sfx in a different area
Also modified the name for you kanadaj

Last edited:
Level 12
Ryan is able to fire a set of multishots without any problem of cooldown but that will cost more mana than before.

The Arrows seeks a nearby enemy.
Set the Seeker shot's arrow sfx in a different area.
"Note:Auto caped ability".
25 multiplied by (Number of arrows shot multiplied by level of ability divided by 2).
Mana cost is in description (150 mana).

[GUI]/[MUI] or [VJass] please

The Arrows seeks a nearby enemy.
Set the Seeker shot's arrow sfx in a different area.
"Note:Auto caped ability".
25 multiplied by (Number of arrows shot multiplied by level of ability divided by 2).
Mana cost is in description (150 mana).

Auto-Caped?

Evilcrizpy

Level 11
REQUEST:Spells
Project: The Rage of the Firelands!
make a book so in the book will be the spells

Druid:

Healing - Heals yourself or an ally when he cast it on himself or ally there is fast green glow and disappears.

Entagling Roots - make Roots so the character cant move and deals damage

Starfire - you know it from wow like star falling from sky and hitting the enemy

Cat form - he is in cat form and moves 20% faster and deals 10% more dmg(from normal)

Bear form - he is in Bear form and has 40% more health and 5% more dmg(from normal)

Enchant - This spell will enchant himself with more armor : 2/4/6/8

Dodge - This will ne nonstop active and can not be disactive this will give dodge to the Druid 10%/20%/30%/40%

Hunter:

Poison Shot - Sends poison arrow to the enemy and he is taking 30/60/90/120 dmg every second

Wind shot - Strikes the enemy with arrow - 100/200/300/400 DMG

Change - Changes the weapon from bow to sword or from sword to bow

Dodge - Gives 10%/20%/30%/40% dodge to him and its active everytime.

Slow shot - Sends arrow to the enemy that will slow the enemy for 20%/30%/40%/50% of his movement.

Counter Strike - This is spell for Sword and it will be active only if the Hunter is wearing sword - deals 150/250/350/500 dmg

Trap - Posts freezing trap that will freeze the enemy for 3/4/5/6 seconds.

Warrior

Critical strike - it will be active every time gives 10/20/30/40% chance to do critical to enemy.

Bladestorm - With the power of the wing he is in tornado strikes all enemy (AOE) 75/105/135/200

Revive - Can be revived when he die but cooldown is 5 min

Enchant Armor - Gives armor himself 2/4/6/7

Stunt: Stunts the enemy for 2/3/4/5 Seconds

Roar: he grants himself more Health - 200/300/400/500 hp

Special attack - Attacks the enemy dealing 100/200/300/400 dmg and the enemy bleeds and that takes 10/20/30/40 dmg every sec last 4 seconds

Coming more spells soon ;)

Level 9
Request spell:

1.Earthbind like DotA without bug on multy players
2.Poof like DotA without bug on multy players
3.Geostrike with out bug on multyplayers
4.Divide we Stand with out bug on multyplayers

because i a newbie!! i play with my friend, it have a bug!! divide we stand is to many!! meepo is to many!! woow!! i don't know how to fix it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.