• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
HA! you all don't get them do ya!?
i'll be like, take a hammer, smash their teeth!
there! you don't hafta kill 'em!
then if those zombies can't run, i'll just take a little stroll.
there would be more survivors if zombies don't run.
but then again, if those zombies aren't really zombies, they're just berserk humans who bites and infect, definitely we're all doomed.
they don't rot.
and also, you can't shove all of them at the same time like in L4D

Level 4
Oh i know what to do know! Play Minecraft and smash so many zombies that the real zombies get scared away! Its foolproof!

MUHAHAHAHA!

Oh i just love minecraft...

Level 2
Gather a team of 3 other random people, travel around the deep south, and take a bunch of pillz

And if that doesn't work there is always KiddieLand...

Level 14
Dude. A virus to have the capability to control the human brain is near impossible. All a virus is, is a package of DNA or RNA or Both that infects a specific type of cell. Though I did say near impossible because one of the plague's was caused by virus I think it was the black death... It contained information on the workings of the immune system so it could potentially evade it. ~ I am not really sure is true but if it is... A virus containing the Information to control many brain functions is possible. But then technacally your not dead so the body would slowly die due to the immune system trying to kill virus thus killing the brain.

END.

Another zombie plan is to make an inter-space portal to another dimension where zombies arnt and live there. Hopefully this will not cause dimensional beings to destroy me.

Level 18
Dude. A virus to have the capability [...] the body would slowly die due to the immune system trying to kill virus thus killing the brain.
RLY??
Dude you are way too serious :p

If the world was infected (like in 28 days) I would probably try to flee away with my friends / family (at least the closer of them). Where to flee ? Probably on roofs, as Number said, or find a flat with a ladder access to the last level. Of course we need supplies so first we have to fulfill a mission into a supermarket.

Level 14
Really, if ever a zombie out break start you're just going to hide in the bunker and wait insects to chew at them? I rather shoot the shit outta them because if not I'll miss all the fun.

Because of 90% survival chance, if it would be serious business, then yes.
And I think it's funnier to raid shops and steal all the stuff from them..

Level 2
@Raven0 Shaun of the Dead = Win.

Anyway, this is how I would survive a so-called Zombie Apocalypse:

1. If possible, I would get supplies. If not, I can still live on the food I have.

2. I would barricade all the doors and windows in my house. If I can't do that, I'll just move all the chairs next to the walls (which are pretty heavy) to block the main door and kitchen door.

3. Let nature destroy the zombies. Dead things DO rot, you know. So they can't last forever, you see. :p.

4. Once the so-called zombie apocalypse has been presumably taken care of by nature, I'll leave the house with a weapon and search for survivors.

5. Then, we shall repopulate Earth. (IF there are heavy losses)

Level 7
Me and my friends have been discussing this and we thought of a zombieproof plan.

At the first sign of zombies we call eachother, arm ourselves , say goodbye to our families and barricade the local supermarket killing anything that comes in 50ft. We eat anything that isnt canned because that food lasts longer. And we shall use the liqour for molotovs. But what did Dawn of the Dead teach us? It can go to hell. In that case its every man to himself. Meaning ill huddle up in a corner crying like my baby sister. :)

Scratch that last part. If i die i shall die in style. I will put on my american football uniform. Grab two knives and charge out screamin' LEEEROOOOOY JEEENKINNNSSSS!!!....

Level 1
<You noobs clearly don't realise that guns would be ineffectual.>

Actually quite the opposite If you shoot the zombie in the head, that will dispatch them. However, I think that only works if the Zombie is infected with the Sylurian(or something with a spelling close to it) virus. The Reason this works is the virus infects the brain, and if you remove the brain, the virus has nothing to control.

Level 6
I would love if that happened
Plan:
-Backpack: food, knife, lighter, great knife.
-I would take my dog ​​and leave the car.
-It would take a large piece of meat (who needs to garnet)

-Scrape the head: No, you won't turn skinhead, it happens that, during a race to save his/her his/her life hair can be caught or to be arrested in something

-Use leather clothes No, he/she won't have a sadomasoquismo party, it is simply the same begin of the topic 4, using resistant (as leather) clothes the probability of the bite to pass for a layer espeça, it is already smaller of the than using a nilon shirt, maybe he resists to the 25 kilos for square centimeter of the human bite

-When using cold steel, use mask.
Using a cold steel as a knife or a stick, the blood always sneezes for every side making that lambança, it happens that in the case of buzz the blood would be infected and if for a chance of the destiny him caise in their eyes or mouth, good, you would be fudido. Remember the tiozão that just died with a drop of blood infected in Extermination.

-Conquer a super-market.
Another extremely important thing, to find a place safe onte has groceries, supplies

sorry for english ^ ^

The problem with the supermarket idea is that you're not the only one who's going to think of it. Think of ALL the people in your city who are going to think that's a good place to go. It does make sense, sturdy structure, tons of food and supplies, etc. But the problem arises when too many people seek refuge there. If you let them in, the place will become overcrowded and the supplies will run out faster. If you try to keep them out, many will try to break in, causing a ruckus and attracting more zombies, and possibly damaging the structure in the process, making defending it harder.
This applies to all places where many people will gather (malls, hospitals, police stations, military bases, airports, etc etc)
So in a zombie situation, getting away from the city to a remote area is your best bet.

Level 5
Weld chainsaws to a bus and drive to the nearest deserted island. Possibly chuck a few Molotovs out the window on the way.

In the event that I'm bitten... the plan changes. I will douse myself in cerebrospinal fluid (don't ask me where I get it, you don't want to know), and charge into a horde of zombies with a automatic shotgun, yelling "Get some! Get some!" while doing my best to put a dent in the undead population.

Level 7
We should follow this procedures if necessary
big_9c4d23ee7d84f74d6939172c1b29a26c8629241e.jpg

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Zombies in the traditional sense are physically impossible in this universe. Where as I would prepare for being one of the last humans on earth after a Meteor strike or even attempting to survive an alien invasion, I would not prepare for a zombie outbreak as that is even less likly than both of those and makes as much sense as preparing to survive hoards of rampaging child television characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.