• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

when the shit hits the fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get ideas into my head very easily. if i watch a zombie movie, i get a dream of waking up with zombies flooding outside my house. last year after playing Fallout3 for the whole day, i had a dream of being chased by a mob of supermutants.

so my question is this.
what are your plan when the world as we know it, electricity, TV, government, police, shopping, WC and civilisation itself comes to chaos and ruins due to a catastrophy such as global nuclear war, deadly virus outbreak, zomie outbreak and etc.

what will you do if you woke up one day and the world was in ruins?
what will be your reaction?
what will you do afterwards to ensure your survival?
or do you already have a stash of food and survival kit?
what are your plans for food and shelter and basic survival after the catastrophy?

Level 11
In these situations, if you have a gun of some sort, the most important rule is to always leave one bullet for yourself for that time when you just can't take all the pain and suffering anymore. Yeyy ^.^

Level 24
what will you do if you woke up one day and the world was in ruins?

Go back to bed.

what will be your reaction?

Same question? Same answer.

what will you do afterwards to ensure your survival?

Depends on the situation, obviously. Global Thermonuclear war != Zombies

or do you already have a stash of food and survival kit?

Dusk. I heard that he was edible somewhere. *espionage*

what are your plans for food and shelter and basic survival after the catastrophy?

Depends on the catastrophe doesn't it now?

Level 35
I'd steal a KLMK Camo uniform, a Kalashnikov and try to find an Mi-24 Hind. I'd attempt to fly it and start blasting whatever caused the mess.

Since I can't fly helicopters, I'd most propably even fail to take off, so I'd try to find a manual for it and then attempt it again. Until then, I'd establish a safehouse where I can study the manual.

screw shotgun, everyone knows u fight zombehs with a sword...

really though a gun store has nice lil barred windows ^.^
and im sure theres a grocery store nearby...

after a safehouse is established, you search for other civilization....
mainly via wireless internet o_O and a power generator..

unless there actually wc3 zombies... then i just holy light their @$$'s

Status
Not open for further replies.