• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Outbreak : What will you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
One day you decide to go to the city to see a movie since you live out in the country. Everything seems normal.Mid-way through the movie it suddenly stops and you hear the shreaks of the projector guy. you run outside and witness the outbreak of zombies. Your Car is in the parking lot outside the theater, no weapons on hand except for a pocket knife, You're in the middle of a movie theater in a huge city and People are running around in hysterics, and you yourself are scared shitless. What do you do?
(for the purpose of entertainment, you can assume that every kind of gun exists in your city,somewhere)

Zombies Characterestics:
Love Fresh Warm Human Flesh
Can Hear/Feel Human Heat(around 10 meter radius) but can't see
Can't Run but walk fast
Stronger than normal human being
Can withstand bullet unless shot on the head
"Can't think"
Can stay alive until they decay...(unknown for how long)

Level 3
I'd become one of the zombies. What could possibly be more fun than ripping people to shreds, feasting on their flesh, and terrorizing cities?

Oh ya, and not to mention semi-immortality.

Level 13
Find all the babies I can and eat them before the Zombies infect them. Zombie babies are freaky.

Level 24
One day you decide to go to the city to see a movie since you live out in the country. Everything seems normal.Mid-way through the movie it suddenly stops and you hear the shreaks of the projector guy. you run outside and witness the outbreak of zombies. Your Car is in the parking lot outside the theater, no weapons on hand except for a pocket knife, You're in the middle of a movie theater in a huge city and People are running around in hysterics, and you yourself are scared shitless. What do you do?
(for the purpose of entertainment, you can assume that every kind of gun exists in your city,somewhere)

Zombies Characterestics:
[HIGHLIGHT]Love Fresh Warm Human Flesh [/code]
Can Hear/Feel Human Heat(around 10 meter radius) but can't see
Can't Run but walk fast
Stronger than normal human being
Can withstand bullet unless shot on the head
"Can't think"
Can stay alive until they decay...(unknown for how long)
I would find myself an attractive zombie. Maybe more than one? :wink:

Ever played Dead Space? There's a bunch of infected babies that kinda look like bloody bulbasaurs with the tentacles growing out of their backs. It's freaking disgusting.
Ewww

Level 13
Ever played Dead Space? There's a bunch of infected babies that kinda look like bloody bulbasaurs with the tentacles growing out of their backs. It's freaking disgusting.
Yeah I've played Dead Space. I liked those babies, it was fun stomping them and cutting off their tentacles and pumping them full of lead.

Level 13
Its the only game where you get to drop kick dead babies into space.
I just wish you could squish them little baby corpses a little bit more.

But in all honesty the Lurkers (the baby necromorphs) have pretty much lost everything that makes a baby cute. So we're left with morbid and disgusting little annoyances.

Anyways, back on topic?

Level 7
Red. Vs. Blue. NOW.

They'll freeze like CORPSE-ICLES!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definitely home depot would be a good spot. NOT super markets... everyone would go there, it would get crowded and then impossible to get out. At Home Depot you have like, a huge supply of nail guns (hey, they're pretty useful...) you can use the lifts to get up pretty high to avoid the zombies...

Food would definitely be a problem however... I suppose I could always kinda survive in my attic. However, when it does happen and I run out of food I'll post likely:

A) Infect myself
B) Commit Suicide
C) Try to Escape, get surrounded, THEN commit suicide.

Now in another plan, I'll live on a house boat. Once Again though, unlike food, water would be a problem. Unless of course I'm in the middle of a lake, in which case I wouldn't... However I'd probably see if there is a way I can make fresh water myself... if possible I'd probably just like, put it into a small chamber where the water separates from the salt, drink that water and throw away the salt.

I have been thinking of some other plans... If I do I'll get back to you on that :thumbs_up:

Level 24
You'd also need to separate the plastic particles out of seawater. A small distillery would be the best option, although you'd be pressed for fuel for the distillery.

Level 6
To protect myself from the zombies, I would cover myself with duct tape. Everybody knows duct tape armor is the best protection against ravenous zombies.

xRikkux

X

xRikkux

You'd also need to separate the plastic particles out of seawater. A small distillery would be the best option, although you'd be pressed for fuel for the distillery.

actually you can use something i think is called a solar distillery, basically it utilizes a main compartment to house the dirty water,preferably with a dark colored area at the bottom to catch and store the heat from the sun, then using a clear plastic of some sort you make a tent over that main chamber this causes the water to evaporate and condense on the plastic leaving all solid debris such as dirt,plastic, and salt behind. all that's left is a container on either side to catch the water.

the only problem is to store enough water using this method would require a decent amount of space, more than you might be willing to give up.

as for what i would do, find a building with food and storage and atleast two stories. by utilizing a ladder to get up and down from the higher levels you give yourself the option of supply scavenging, but prevent zombies from getting you.

there is also the option of praying they dont get you before hand, and dig a giant ditch, and use it to trap and burn the zombies that attack you.

Level 2
I would saran-wrap my house 10 times over, then use a pre-made fire escape ladder to help me get in there and turn on the tubs, you never know when the power (therefore, water) will be cut.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Team up with an group of strange people, steal (I don't gonna buy things in the middle of an zombie invasion) weapons and supplies. Then flee to an small town, that is easier to protect, and build an wall. If the zombies invade the town and kill all people but me, I simply join the Burning Legion and kill these dumb creatures with my army of demons. Simply enough.

Level 2
I would:
1.Team up with at least 5 people
2.Get to the mall to pick up supplies for at least 3 months
3.Rob a army camp or gun shop.
4.Barricade
5.Shot all zombies that come near barricade.

Status
Not open for further replies.