• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Real (No Fake) Tips to survive on a Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys! I'm an epic person who want to share some epic tips to survive on a Zombie Apocalypse!

If you don't believe me, then I'll prove myself to you. Here are the proofs:
I played Biohazard/Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead, and Zombie Rape hentai games.
Do you believe me now?

Okay, here are the tips:
1: DO NOT barricade your house. Why? 'cause if the zombies gets in, you wont be able to bunny hop and dodge them. So for your own safety, DO NOT barricade your house.
2: Kill all your friends! One of your friends might be bitten by the zombie ants, so kill them all before they turn into zombies.
3: Kill as many zombies as you can. So you get high score.
4: Talk like a real guy. You need to sound like a hero when speaking, this will add effects to your zombie apocalypse experience.
5: Be keen eyed. You need sharp eyes to see if there's a chick out there. Save her and you'll get the happy ending (and happy meal if you're lucky)
6: Be epic like me! If you're epic like me, you'll survive!

Hope I helped! (I know I helped you a lot, I'm just being humble)

Level 14
zombies-20101219-095913.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

You don't need to defend yourself from zombies, Just dance thriller and get to the groove with the zombies. Or just suicide yourself cause you don't have any Firearms and shit (If you're stupid.)

Real or Fake my mouth.

Level 22
Argue not living flesh, mage or virtual, the undead shall rip you apart, tis a promise. We are the hunters and you are the prey.

Level 22
The dead are resourceful. We are hunters and you are our prey. We exist to kill our prey, whatever the cost.

Level 14
Zombie survival tip for winter: go inside and wait few hours until the zombies freeze.

Zombie survival tip for summer: go inside and wait few days until the zombies rot and fall apart.

General tip: wait until nature takes care of them, this should happen in less than a week regardless of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.