• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The zombie survival guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Synopsis

The Zombie Survival Guide is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now. Fully illustrated and exhaustively comprehensive, this book covers everything you need to know, including how to understand zombie physiology and behavior, the most effective defense tactics and weaponry, ways to outfit your home for a long siege, and how to survive and adapt in any territory or terrain.

Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack

1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.

Don’t be carefree and foolish with your most precious asset—life. This book is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now without your even knowing it. The Zombie Survival Guide offers complete protection through trusted, proven tips for safeguarding yourself and your loved ones against the living dead. It is a book that can save your life.

Level 34
Couldn't temper it:

2004_shaun_of_the_dead_wallpaper_01.jpg

Level 4
Yes... 5 is my problem. And I would just rather run in with my hands and embed my fists in their chest. I would probably die, but who cares about dieing :D

Level 11
i have long hair and slightly baggy clothes, mainly the trenchcoat and shirts.

GUNBLADES YAY they are rarely used to shoot so they don't need reloading, its just you want to reload instead of using the blade.

I honestly wish a zombie horde would infect America, i'd so whip out my katana(which i have 20% knowledge and skill with it) and start hacking away. it's fucking heavy too how can the original owner(jap samurai) hold them up. I mean usually they are skin and bones. Probly ancient herbal steroids.

Level 34
How things should work according me:
- Zombie Scourge grows in Asia, killing some people and those go to America.
- America gets totally fucked up and calls for solitute and makes big walls around the borders so no one can get out.
- The rest of the world stays safe and happy whatever, etc. While America is #1 in Top of the world's fucked up countries!

Amen!

Level 11
Does Zombie Scourge in Asia only take down population of india and china at a almost combined amount of 4 billion people, down too like 200 million? then kills most of the middle east(i hate their hats!!! and facial hair!!!) then the zombies move on too africa where the wildlife kills all the undead.

Then while America is being attacked, we never put up a wall between us and mexico, cause we won't do it now for illegal immigrants, and so south america then gets ravaged, and people ( like mwuah) fucks around killing zombies for sport.

Watch shawn of the dead, I could see the world ending up like the end of the movie, "zombie games". Also noticed most zombie movies take place in Europe?

Level 21
Shaun of the dead, 28 days later, and 28 weeks later was made in England.

i think 28 weeks later was more american influenced, but it may well have been made by english guys. 28 weeks later was just ownage and shaun of the dead is, as brad says, the best zombie film ever.

a good zombie/alien cross over is the 1970's remake of invasion of the body snatchers. what a great film.

Level 11
I havn't seen either 0.0

Wish they would combine the movies "A beautiful mind" and "28 weeks later* together. Now that'd would be awesome, guy killing lots of zombies but really, they aren't there, cause he's schizophrenic.

Level 11
Not me, death has no feelings to me, maybe the lack of funerals i've been too, and later the corruption of my mind. Eh anyways, i think cemetaries are very bright and kick ass looking, i love large tombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.