• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Do take note that zombies are half dead and half alive, so half of their brain is still functioning, they can still drive plane but it's like them driving a plane with one eye open, one hand and one leg. Also, remember to aim at the alive parts and not the dead parts, some zombie's head is dead, so you need a guide to see which part is dead or alive.

Firstly, when something is dead, it will rot.
Secondly, when something is dead, it will not be able to move.
Thirdly, if something is alive, it will need oxygen.

Apparently, zombies who don't need air might have their lungs dead.
Also, zombies who can't think might have their brain dead, not the whole brain, just the parts that is needed for thinking.

Fallacious and drives on assumptions.

I'd just kill eveyone I meet. Unless it's a reasonably attractive female.

If I'ma rebuild the human race, they're not gonna be some creepy hunchbacked wierdos with one arm shorter than the other. They gonn' be total studs n such n such.

You do realize that the only ones that'll survive the apocalypse is nerds, right?

Level 4
ill Use this :
34464.jpg

Red

Red

Level 26
Aww I'm flattered you'd come to me in your time of need! :D

My modest collection...

-38spl revolver
-357mag revolver
-9mm Beretta w/32 round magazines
-45 auto
-44 magnum
-1942russian mosin nagant scoped
-1926 finnish mosin nagant
-45/70 lever-action
-AR-15 w/ 50 round magazines
-12ga mossberg 500 w/ pistol grip

BUT before anyone rushes to call me a gun-toting idiot, keep in mind I've gone through the necessary safety courses and background checks in order to legally own every one of my guns, and I ALWAYS handle firearms safely, and only discharge them in a legal and safe manner and location.

Level 26

My modest collection...

-38spl revolver
-357mag revolver
-45 auto
-44 magnum
-45/70 lever-action

BUT before anyone rushes to call me a gun-toting idiot, keep in mind I've gone through the necessary safety courses and background checks in order to legally own every one of my guns, and I ALWAYS handle firearms safely, and only discharge them in a legal and safe manner and location.

I highly doubt that, I heard from an extremely reliable source that americans are all just a bunch of gun-totin idiots. And with that many guns you must be the gun totin idiot king.

Level 13

My modest collection...

-38spl revolver
-357mag revolver
-45 auto
-44 magnum
-45/70 lever-action

>shoot zombies
>cry as you get torn apart by zombies immune to pain and organ damage

My modest collection...

-38spl revolver
-357mag revolver
-45 auto
-44 magnum
-45/70 lever-action

Hope you don't rush into the horde disregarding all survival tools. Depending on the zombies, you should drop some of the weapons in favor of surivial kits.

Level 10
What would you do: Zombie Outbreak

If a virus breaks out and takes the mind of people, making them agressive and cannibalistic, shortly, if there will be a zombie outbreak, what are your plans for survival?
Personally, I won't say brave lies like ''Grab a gun and blast the mothaf*ckas!'', first I would probably shit my pants, then the need of supplies and fear of death would make me go out and try to fight some of them hoping to get out of the infected zone. I would write on walls things like ''Fight On!'' and such to motivate other survivors, get in a shop and barricade myself until the sun comes up.
In my country, guns are VERY hard to be obtained, the first stuff I would take with me are: a big kitchen knife, a smaller knife, a meat axe, running shoes, my leather jacket, a schoolbag full of light food and first aid stuff, two flashlights, batteries and many matches.
First plan is finding other people, seriously, I'm very afraid of fighting undead on my own. Glad I watched ALL episodes of ALL survival shows on Discovery.
I don't know the next part... you help me, give me your plans

Level 25
Why does everyone become like a murder-machine the moment a person becomes a Zombie? "He's just a zombie, let's kill him!"
I would like to see how people would respond when it's their family who are the Zombies, not just one random never before seen person :)

Level 9
... if there is a zombie outbrake. your chance of survival is pretty low..
first of all, you don't just shot at a zombie without knowing its weakness.

and btw, don't think that just hitting the zombie in the head would kill it, those are just ideas from the directors. you won't even know for real if zombies can run as fast as hell.

as LordDz said.. "Why does everyone become like a murder-machine the moment a person becomes a Zombie?". <- yes this is true. why do you have to become a maniac who kills to live? what if you killed your whole family and then the next day, the government found a cure? i think you probably kill yourself : ))

Go to my local DIY witch lies in a quite desolate places with only 3 bridges to reach it, an 5m. high strong metal fence and atleast 100x400 m. plantable area within plus 2 big storage buildings. The only problem is food, witch will be in low supply within the DIY, but plans to raid a local store on my way there. It lies right out to the water, and has all the construction and gardening material one could ever wish fore. Where I come from, guns are completely illegal, so I'm not worried about raiders, bows and monotols is probably the most advanced weapons there will be, in which point only high ground matters.

Why does everyone become like a murder-machine the moment a person becomes a Zombie? "He's just a zombie, let's kill him!"
I would like to see how people would respond when it's their family who are the Zombies, not just one random never before seen person :)

Makes them even easier to kill, lol

Level 9
Well, If Wicked Rising is ready by then and can be played, I'll probably play it and hang in hivechat until I get eaten alive.
If it isn't... well... I'll hang in hivechat until I die! :D

Now seriously speaking, I would probably gather some supplies like food, batteries, matches, kitchen knives, tent, the list goes on... and start a new life on the countryside.

Simple? Yes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.