• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zephyr Contest #15 - Poll

What's your favority entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
The spell didn't confirm tree targets very well, if you made the spell based off channel you could make it so trees could be visibly selected as a target
If I recall correctly, Channel won't allow you to properly target trees unless you make that destructable "Selectable In Game". If you want to properly target trees, your best bet is to based the Spell on Abilities that allows targeting trees by default like Eat Tree, Sentinel, etc.

If you need any help, I can review my spell as well
But aren't you a particiant? Participants should not influence the judge's review.

The problem is I'm always reviewing when I'm drunk and always lose progress due to no saving.... since 2 weeks.
I tried to implement a javascript in pastebin for auto-saving my drafts, but somehow it seems lost.

---

Serious notes aside, I should be done in 1-2 days. ^^ And your personal sent review via PM is of course being appriciated, too, to fasten the process! : )

Level 22
I think he was being sarcastic. I don't think Anachron would actually think it's okay for him to review his own spell lol.
Well he was mentioning before that he was willing to drop out if there will be no judge so I thought he's more of a reviewer guy that a spell-maker guy. Also, when reading stuffs, my mind somehow automatically ignores those emojis.

Status
Not open for further replies.