• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your first internet nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
What was the first internet nickname you picked for yourself.

My first was for an online game I tried but never found out how to play.
I tried to make it Master of Bananas but there wasn't enough space so I shortened it to MOB and for some reason I added Master at the end.
So my first nick was MOB Master (short for Master of Bananas Master).
Pretty stupid.
After that I came up with Thrikodius and I have been using it ever since.

Level 13

THAT IS THE KEY!

Voyager118 on Runescape.
Then I changed to Deathwriter when I started to lurk Bnet.
With WoW came Linad, and then Masiah. Been the same since in most of the communities. Now you can identify me by Masiah, Irisar or Morpheus :D

Level 14
I think my first name was on StarCraft. I do believe it was EvilTemplar05

Then I joined a LotR clan and changed my name to LoMe-Elendil.

Level 9
My first one was mmm - used it once when I first played counter strike.
When I watched the Matrix I came out with my nickname I use since today when playing lan - Martix. Martin Barbov is my real name and I use it in internet sites fo better distinction(Martix is quite a common name and is always already in use)

GLB

GLB

Level 8
My first was massiva_noxx ... but I changed cause it sucked. Than I took "hamSTAR" that is a little pan "ham+star = hamSTAR = hamster" ... I know childish.
Then a mate of mine called himself "god's right ball" GRB. Just for a joke, I did the same and called myself GLB ... god's left ball ...

Status
Not open for further replies.