• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which fruits do you eat the skin of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
I was just having this discussion with my partner; of which fruits are you happy eating the skin? I mean, noone complains when it comes to apples or pears, but if eating the skin of a lemon or lime then people will pull a funny face.

Personally, other than a banana, I don't think there's a fruit with skin that I won't eat. Even the mighty orange has fell victim to my masterful molars. Fibre is an important part of a healthy diet.

So, what about you? Do you embrace the fuzz of a kiwi or remove it?

Level 32
Eatting a kiwi is like kissing a man with a forest of beard. If you say fruit then Tomato is a clear winner, otherwise almost every citrus can be a winner. A whole watermelon as well (although this is a rind not a skin techinically).

pyf

pyf

Level 32
I was just having this discussion with my partner; of which fruits are you happy eating the skin? [...]

[...] a banana [...]

@San: in case this might be inspirational:
:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.