• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Topic/play: What do you do (or "is your story") at The Hive Workshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

What do you do at Hive/What is your story at Hive?
I enter the dungeon-style jungle to find a way to the cave or to the hive family., throughout the ancient nature of the wilds.

Note: not exactly what you do; a simple topic for just the play/playing. It (the word 'do') can be did as well, but not the topic of Something Else, "what you did today". It can be, e.g. "I entered the portal and teleported to the Horde great hall from the Alliance Town Hall for the visits, there are more places to have tourism with. The natives of Kalimdor, not really, the Azerothians become the one, in the World of WarCraft we share our stories or the histories, which at the time we fought together against the odds, but now we are being simply drunk together, teleporting to nowhere until we had a glimpse at the sky before the deep sleep."

"My sword killed the old god and the representative Lord of the burning legion, I meant just two of them. But, I wake up and it turned out being the dream, but not a sweet dream. Of course, I live with the family of the Silvermoon city citizens, who re-established the buildings around the city zones after the priority, Silvermoon, the high elves' glory and the honour to live in, no matter what the trolls attempt to. I'm a footman along with the other dwarven fighters and high elven warriors to guard the once broken entrance of the Silvermoon city, by the patrolling, and sometimes we simply eat the barbecue cooked near the arcane sanctum, "I smell the magic in the air, or maybe the barbecue", hello there!" (Not sure whether the quote inside the quote comes from WC3 high elven spellbreaker's narration, or one of the Hive users.

Personal note: I never play WoW; I don't know the exact lores of WoW.

It can be anything, prolly SC and SC2 as well, but by your own.
Extra: Diablo 1 to Diablo 4, just anything,
with the exception of what you exactly do.
With no real ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.