• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your first internet nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
pvtsniper
On DoD_Charlie. I would camp the same bunker every night. Eventually one of the server regulars called me a hobo. So I became...
hobosniper

Good times

Level 4
Mijivig/kdp

The mijivig part was randomly typing letters on the keyboard and the kdp are my initioals so my friends could find me! :thumbs_up:

Was also On runsecape ^^

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Whew, I've had a LOT of nicknames. As far as I reckon my first nickname was when I started to play Tibia (MMORPG) and I called myself Lufano (after a mixture of two 'suggested names' by the name-generator they had then), naturally my second character derived on the first, and Lufanz was born. After that I've had numerous nicknames, shiiK being one of the latest. My first e-mail was [email protected] or something like that, and I made my own techno music as DJ FlamR XD .. sad really.

Quick list of names I can be recognized by (oldest to newest);
Lufano
Rivil *
Estirion *
God.Goliath
Unreal
Dragonskull *
Loco / Locomaniac
shiiK *
deathcut *
Art.O.Dying *
Bloody Yesterday *

* Still active

I've used Dragonskull as my primary nick for well over 3 years now, and it's basically who I identify myself as on the internet. Not sure why I'm not using it here, maybe it was taken or maybe it's because shiiK was my BNet nick when I created this account and thus seemed the most appropriate.

Level 12
Being that my endeavors on the internet started when I was fairly young and retarded, my first nickname was Ca$h or something like that.

I feel pretty dumb right now.

Last edited:
Level 6
Pomelito123 (since 2003,Hyper Active) eversince
Pyroclan (since 2006,Active)
ZeusOmega (since 2008,Active)
DS a.k.a DwarvenSniper (New 2009,My friends call me DS because i always use Dwarven in DOTA, and i
am not using other heroes except Dwarven. I call it Dwarven Mastery)

You can see this usernames on online browser games.

Level 7
Mine was: Dangerman_Solomaster5000_HackerPrime

I managed to combine all the badass elements of my childhood to have the coolest named pokemon trainer in the neighbourhood. When we link cable battled it didn't matter what pokemon i chose, with a trainer named like that i was destined to win.

Level 2
Pyromaniac - First used for forums and the like.
Pyro - Shortened.
PyruRaccoon - Friends got used to calling me Pyru or referring to me as a raccoon.
Pyru - Shortened.
Adun - Changed in 2007; I wanted something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.