• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worst Movie Ending EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
If I remember the name right, I think it's called D - Wars. I haven't been so bored while watching a movie ever. The story is awful, the special effects are average, and the only thing that actually is good is the cover.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

@up - You didn't manage to say anything about the ending which is the topic of this thread though.

I can't quite recall Knowing, though I am pretty sure I've seen it. Epic Movie as well. Oh, and War of the Worlds.

As for worst ending, I'd say Master and Commander- seeing as there's still to sequel out to explain what happens, basically, nothing happens in Master and Commander. It's a chase, then they meet, and then they chase again and then it's over. In between there are some events to spice up the storyline, but I remember I was really disappointed when it abruptly ended in the middle of a chase.

Also, if anyone remember the first Lord of the Rings film, the comic-style one. It was supposed to be two films, split near the middle of Two Towers. There was never a second. Just imagine Lord of the Rings, and then it ends suddenly in the middle of Two Towers. Wouldn't that be just great? That's a bad ending I tell you.

Level 3
War of the Worlds and The Happening sucked.
Twilight is something I'll never watch due to my strict no-bullshit policy.

Knowing on the other hand had one of the best endings I've seen this year.

Eragon - woop deee doo the giant bat is dead, everybody is happy and dandee. most predictable ending evar
The Crucible- long story short, a guy is about to be hanged for something brave, half way through the prayers he is dropped and hanged.
AvP- there is a fucking pyramid with aliens in them. the predators fuck up, they blow the place up, the predator boss comes down and he's like "wassup. peace sister" then flys off. the title should have been more like A>P
Spiderman 2- last line of the movie "go get'em tiger" WTF. that was the icing on the cake maggots on steaming pile of shit
X-men, the last(fucking finally, wait no. it's not the last one in the series) stand- quick summary of ending- OMG i is superduper saine chick lols. kill me plox cos i am too powerful. then as usual, hugh jackman goes topless. remember Van Helsing and Australia(the movie nobody gave a shit about)

Level 25
how about The Fantastic 4 rise of the silver surfer?
here is how the ending goes, that invisible girl die then that silver guy revives her and learn that he can "choose" so immediately he goes to stop a living planet (10 times bigger than earth) and wooosh in 2-3 minutes he leaves earth, travel in space and reach the center of the planet ( yeah he traveled from earth through space into the center of a planet ten times bigger than earth in 2-3 minutes) then he goes apeshit and stops the danger (and maybe destroy it, hell I cant remember) after all that, each the fantastic 4 learns a valuable leason today.

Level 12
Snakes on a plane was horrible. Not only is it horribly unrelistic, the ending is predictable. AAAHH theres a snack on a murder witness, sHOT HIM!!! *bullet-proof vest* Hes alive? NO WAI. Its the only horrer film I laughed about

Level 7
well its not really the worst and its not really the ending but it was fucking disspaoitning:
wathmen, half the movie is cool, the other half is all about the gril and her mother and that rape thing.
is in the end the cool storyline is solved in a pretty cool way, but then another sceane!
the girl comes to her mother in the most chesse way ever "ho im sorry bla bla bla" this whole storyline sucked big time.

also pretty much most of the movies alweys end with a lame "happy ending" shit.

really, about the alien vs predetor: they kill stuff, she is the only one to survive, the predetor boss comes, gives her some kind of a spear and flys away, leaving her alone in the middle of Antarctica. its coled there.

Level 27
The Newest Harry Potter, THERE WAS A FUNERAL AT THE END OF THE BOOK WHICH IS NOT IN THE FUCKING MOVIE AARGGGH >.<

Seriously, i ask you why.

And some weird japanese thriller/disaster movie thing where everyone just dies in the end or something like that. or it was like an open ending =/

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

^ that they all die in the end is pretty original and realistic, though I've seen too many of those as well now to give a damn. If I recall right, The Host is one of those were everyone dies. It's a terrible film anyway- heck I burst into laughter first time I saw the 'monster' and then it's seriously just a futile chase for someone (a brother or sister or yeah.. something) and this ridiculous monster is hunting for prey and gets something most of the time. Incredibly lame. I might remember wrong though, they might have survived the end.

Level 27
Well i love the ending in SAW I, i also think they should've just only made SAW I and let it rest... but anyway the ending in that japanese thing was just totally lame. Seriously they just died or continued their journey (don't remember really) and that's it...

Level 2
worst ending was war of the worlds
in fact the whole movie was crap, to be honest

Level 12
I'd have to say, after thinking more, I HATED the ending of The Mist, it took what stephen king spun into a master piece with an "Alfred Hitchcock" ending, into a story with an ending, which ruined it. If they had read the last few pages, it would have turned out into a movie that would have an enjoyable ending that lets people think, like the book

Level 2
The day after tommorow:

The beginning: Oh no, global warming will kill us!

The End: Hey look, global warming has stopped!

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

The day after tommorow:

The beginning: Oh no, global warming will kill us!

The End: Hey look, global warming has stopped!

Duh, they just speeded up the process. It's only natural that after "global warming" has done it's effects on the climate, it will slowly return back to "normal" (whatever that is). Besides, what makes you think it had stopped in the end? Sorry, I might not remember the end completely, but isn't there still snow filling the whole city?

Level 2
I can't really remember, it was that long ago...

I was just annoyed by the fact that the supposedly rapidly growing hurricanes just subsided suddenly with no explanation why

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Without any research on the field, I believe the temperature kills hurricanes. In other words, when world returned to ice age, the hurricanes yielded.

An old american zombie movie, I dont remember the name, but at the end somebody ask:

- What can we do now? The zombies are gonna eat our brains!
Other guy:
- Look at the barrel with that product that turned the zombies alive, we can have some info.
- Yep, theres a telephone number here, let's call.

The General:
- Hello?
- Hey, I had a problem with the product and all dead bodies in the graveyard have turned alive! You must belive me!
- Yes, I belive you. Thanks to calling. We are going to take the necessary measures.

Then they start a nuclear strike on the town :p

Seriously dude, thats the worst movie I ever watched. Somebody know its name?

Level 11
Ham Ham, tbh, I would have laughed my ass off watching that.

I dont like the end of Otlander. I mean story is here and there, but end sucks. They finally kill the monster (whole point of the movie). New king (old one got also ripped by the monster) dies in the battle, and outlander is to become a king. But he gives a crown to the girl (there is always a girl in which protagonist falls in love with...), and goes away. Then he decides to destroy a beacon (he is from space...), just when ship is about to land. And when he destroys it, ship just flies away. I mean doesn't it come to last beacons know position to see what happened or something...

Oh, and new king dies while outlander tries to throw the girl to the other cliff. Sheeeeeeech.
Good part is that there are Vikings. YAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Sorry if it confuses you.

Oh, and almost every fighting japanese movies.

Once I watched one wich the bad guy and his gang meets the good guy in a poor quality scenario that looks like a hill. After the fight, the good guy breaks the bad guy's neck, then he starts to cry: "why have I did it? why? oh god!!!". The Good guy's girlfriend comes and starts to cry together with him.

I LMAO'ed, but dude, wich person would ever pay to see THAT in the cinema?

lol i hated Pandemic
Girl: OH HEY LOOK AT THIS
Boy: What?
Girl: THE VIRUS ISNT ATTACKING THE ESCAPED PRISONER ON THAT PLANE THAT SARTED ALL OF THIS
Boy: Srysly :3
Girl: lets go get him and all of the drugs he stole and is selling $300 per pill to defend of the virus.
Later.....
girl: AHH HE SHOT ME I AM BLEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG
Prisoner: oh WTF captures at the city limits ( i think thats it :p )
Boy: Takes blood and injects to little girl
Little Girl: * 2 mins later * I FEEL MUCH BETTER I AINT SPITTING AND VOMITING BLOOD NO MORE :3
The End xD
oh wait
Girl: This cure ( lol cure its a cure...... ) will gives us time to create another vcure xD
NOW the end :3

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Oh.. I remember this old Hell's Angels film, with Jack Nicholson. That's a terrible end for you. The leader of the gang tries to run over Nicholson with his bike, but he fails and the bike explodes. THE END. Just like that. Black screen with bold white letters 'THE END' .. no more for you, figure out what happens yourself. Budget must've run out or something..
Besides, the film itself is incredibly boring as well. Heck, Nicholson doesn't even do anything cool. He's just a normal guy.. sort of.

Level 7
Let's cheer this thread up, i'll show you the BEST movie ending EVAR.
It's from a movie, with a certainly interesting and philosophic plot, named Undefeatable. (I think).
Well as a pic = 1000 words, and as a vid = 30 pics/s, then I'll just show you the scene.

P.S.: I roflmao'd for 1 hour after seeing this vid for first time, my throat and head hurt.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Haha, typical old-skool fight scene. I've seen too many of those.. terrible stuff. Though he had a nice catch-phrase at the end. If only he could make it sound cool too. "Yeah. See ya." .. dull like that. >_>

jack nicholson plays a normal guy? o_O wtf was the producers thinking making an actor like nicholson play a normal guy?

It was one of his first films, so I guess he didn't have the image he has now back then.

Level 13
Butterfly Effect: Good movie, ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE ENDING! They should have just gone with the original ending (which is now in the Director's Cut).

The Mist: Good movie but a bad ending. Not because it was sad, but because it didn't make much sense.

I Am Legend: Actually, the whole movie was bad when compared with the book. Still, I guess that when you think of the movie as it's own stand-alone thing with no ties to the book, it was a good movie.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

3:10 to Yuma, The Departed. Having your entire cast die at the end of the movie is not genius. It is lazy and enrages your fans.

I am Legend's alternate ending was perfect though.

Which one of the endings is the alternate of I Am Legend? I can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.