• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who do you miss the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
During my Hive Life, I've seen a lot of people going away and back.

I miss Dragonson's gentle humor and behavior (after all, he was my first THW husband lol, and I'm still a widow :razz:), PetrKubelka's simplicity, and I miss Pyritie's awesomeness.

The question is: who is the person that got away and you miss him/her the most?

Level 17
Pyritie was a fantastic admin and ever since he left, arena section has fallen flat on it's face and it's limped on since then.
Bob had entertaining opinions and was a pretty cool guy.

That's probably it.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
ElfWarfare, Bob27 with his 101 unfinished maps, Mecheon with his unrivaled pwnage skills, VGsatomi, DeadDogNoGoWoof, Daelin, Wolverabid, PurplePoot, Pyritie, Elenai, Hawkwing, bounty_hunter2, Eccho, and of course MasterHaosis and Kimberly, the Chat will never be as fun without them there.

And of course the list is even bigger if we include people from Battle.Net.

Level 1
I miss Dragonson's gentle humor and behavior (after all, he was my first THW husband lol, and I'm still a widow ), PetrKubelka's simplicity, and I miss Pyritie's awesomeness.

Level 27
I miss the something else section, and some guy who had garbage in his name though i can't exactly remember. And there was also this one guy creating very stupid threads all the time and talking nonsense. Why do we ban these people they're good entertainment :D

(Oh yeah i guess that Kaz guy falls into the same category)

Status
Not open for further replies.