• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you most like & dislike about The Hive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
something "productive"

I hate the laggyness in chat, and I hate how long things upload or download

I don't enjoy a few people on THW, people that need to change there ways, but I won't mention there names or it'll be flamming.

I like how organized THW because I can find resources better. I also like the people in THW, they are all pros if they have greeness:emote_grin:

Top5 players I enjoy having around are:
1:Wolverbraid
2:Werewulf
3:Sephyir
4:Tonks
5:Chris
They are all respected, but 3\/Il when ticked, which is normal, unless your chris:p

Wolverbraid deserved to be a admin because he cares about everyone, and looks up to /\/00bs at THW GJ man your on my top list.

Werewulf is a very energetic problemed person (in a good creepy way of course) who is obsess in monsters, crazyness works in THW.

Sephyir is a......how should I say it........ Sensitivly emotional. He always switches moods, his moods are; noble, honorable, noobish, angry, evil, and spammy. A unique person in THW.

Tonks is a very hard person to please in THW, he usally turns everything down unless its UBER proish. Whats unique about him is that he gots emotional stats, Angry, noble, kind, and.......angry lol.

Chris is well.....is like a brother to brad.......they act the same do they? Well anyway, Chris is great at judging people, and in off topic, really bad at being nice. But he is one of the uniquess person on THW, because he can tell when people are lieing, you guys notice that?

Sorry if you weren't on the list, you might be 6 7 8 9 10, idk, everyone on THW is great [votes for Hive]

I would like your format for this thread to be just like mine, stuff you hate about THW, stuff that you like, and your top 5 favorite people and why you like them.

Level 6
Top5 players I enjoy having around are:
1:Wolvy - Dope
1:Chriz - Dope
1:Archian - Dope
1:Mecheon - Dope
100:Eggy - Dope
1000:Sephyir - Narb
10000: You reading this - Nekid
9999999.......: Tonks - ......

• Pros:
  • Me - Dope
  • Me - Dope
  • Me - Dope
  • You - Dope

• Cons:
  • You - Dope
  • You - Dope
  • You - Dope
  • Me - Dope

Level 8
:emote_razz:

I think i win @ life

Says who? A 13 year old with a pumped-up ego?

Tonks is a very hard person to please in THW, he usally turns everything down unless its UBER proish. Whats unique about him is that he gots emotional stats, Angry, noble, kind, and.......angry lol.

Psh... .... Well.. At least I try to help make it 'uber proish' :emote_innocent:

I'm only angry when people do some idiotic thing, or they're ignorant.. or arrogant.. or just plain annoying.. So.. yea.. angry.

Level 7
A unique person in THW

Holy sh!! your kidding arent you? :O! I feel honored...lols :p.

Well I enjoy THW because you get too meet friendly people, well they arent friendly if your a liar/spammer(I think...well the liar bit should be right X_X):p.

Hmm well brad's avatar always catching my attention and also intimidates me..also Mecheon's knowledge scares me, so thats something I dislike about THW :). :emote_party:

Level 6
Says who? A 13 year old with a pumped-up ego?

No, im older then you, and im not 13, you got the ages mixed, your 13. Me 20.

Psh... .... Well.. At least I try to help make it 'uber proish' :emote_innocent:

I'm only angry when people do some idiotic thing, or they're ignorant.. or arrogant.. or just plain annoying.. So.. yea.. angry.

Na, your just a plain out bitch, i could think about how pitiful you are outside your room :D

Level 7
Well I've decided to make my top5 list:

-Wolverabid, because he respects the rules, greets everyone properly, he does NOT break the rules and diserves the position hes in.
-Werewulf, because shes a stunning, excellent drawer.
-Sacrimo, well because....actually I just like him hehe.
-Brad.dude03, well hes pissed off alot x.X but then again he can be a nice person :p.
-Eggy. Hes ok but SPAMS abit too much for me...

Bad reasons I know :emote_party:

off-topic:Eggy Tonks is actually 17 and your 18, but I think hes a little mature than you.

Level 7
I feel funny with you guys post, my age are 13... Are you talking about me?? No... I know it...

Actually isn't his thread name What you hate&like in THW not Who you hate&like in THW or your top5 fave member??

What I like:
Thread that really give fun, NewComer that give respect, My Senior (Good One not Bad One), Anyone that respect others
What I hate:
Stupid Thread, Crazy NewComer, Get Banned for no reason or little Incorrect thing (One mt ID banned so I make new), Evil Senior

Respect you Sacrimo, I put top5 member... Doesn't really understand why I must put this remembering the Thread Title

1.Kixer (Don't know why)
1.HappyTauren (Really Good Guy, dare to say no??)
1.Werewulf (Who don't like werewulf??)
1.PurplePoot (My lifesavers)
2.MetalWarrior (good guy because he's a n00b?!?)

That's 5 people but only top 2...

Level 7
I feel funny with you guys post, my age are 13... Are you talking about me?? No... I know it...

Actually isn't his thread name What you hate&like in THW not Who you hate&like in THW or your top5 fave member??

What I like:
Thread that really give fun, NewComer that give respect, My Senior (Good One not Bad One), Anyone that respect others
What I hate:
Stupid Thread, Crazy NewComer, Get Banned for no reason or little Incorrect thing (One mt ID banned so I make new), Evil Senior

Respect you Sacrimo, I put top5 member... Doesn't really understand why I must put this remembering the Thread Title

1.Kixer (Don't know why)

Hey I'm in a top 5? XD
Why, I'm not a noob. o_O anyways. If I had a top 5 it would be...

1- Mecheon (I like the way he quote ppl against thereself)
2- Werewulf (Everyone does! XD)
3- Wolverabid (Nice guy too)
4&5- Herio-San and Chaos cause they make great sigs for other member freely and are really nice.

And I don't hate anyone.

Level 7
Don't really think of it, even I join from 2006 Dec but I just open my ID at march 2007 and I only know few people... Some of best people that I know until know is that, maybe changed some others time...

MetalWarrior, I am only joke.. What I mean is when we play the n00b game

Level 10

What I like:
What I hate:

1.Kixer (Don't know why)

I don't know if you can change the title of a thread, I might have to start over if people are listening to the title more than the rules:emote_naw:

yay im on the top3 on Sephyirs:)

Level 8
No, im older then you, and im not 13, you got the ages mixed, your 13. Me 20.
Na, your just a plain out bitch, i could think about how pitiful you are outside your room :D

If you're going to flame me, keep it out of the public forums. If you insist on continuing to attack me at every chance you get, I'm going to contact an Admin, since I have no power to sort it out myself, and since asking you kindly to stop doesn't seem to have any effect.
I wasn't referring to age. I meant that you act like an immature child, and have the mentality of one. You have some growing up to do, if you're twenty years old and as immature as you are. Not to mention the lack of logic.

I'd prefer not to list any 'top 5,' since I haven't really categorized it. Though I can say that Wolverabid and Werewulf are up there.

Level 13
A top 5 list for the hive? Thassa hard one...
I cant really say this is in any particular order (since I enjoy alot of people here)
1. Chriz (Great mod with a nice sense of humor)
2. Wolverabid (good with solving problems, always relyable)
3. Chaos (helps alot around the community and is kind to provide signatures for others)
4. Werewulf (VERY helpful and has a nice sense of humor)
5. HappyTauren (Very entertaining and great with triggering,terraining and the works)
..I feel like im pulling hairs bc theres alot more..

Rui, Daelin, Ralle... and many of the people i've made sigs for are awesome too! Infact, come to think of it. I really look up to Rui. But i dont know who to replace... argggg..

Level 6
New list:

1 Sansui
2 Sansui
3 Sansui
4 Sansui
5 Sansui
6 Hero-San
7 Hero-San
8 Hero-San
9 Hero-San
10 Hero-San

Level 7
New list:

1 Sansui
2 Sansui
3 Sansui
4 Sansui
5 Sansui
6 Hero-San
7 Hero-San
8 Hero-San
9 Hero-San
10 Hero-San

Wtf.....not making sense, if your going to say Sansui and Herio-san then just type them once not like millions of times. Seriously.

Level 6
Its symbolism, i typed them 5 times each because i like them 5x more then each other. (I know you won't understand that logic but i do)

Level 45
Eggy, PLEASE post properly and act your god dam age. If your not going to post properly then be constructive or don't post at all.

and i don't really favorite people..maybe target them..but i don't think favourite, i have pals here though, and there are people here i value so its hard to put them on a list but ill mention some of them but in no particular order and im sure i cant name all of them since they havnt shown up much lately or mainly dwell at wc3c.

Sansui(great pal, helped me alot with many things, i also like hes artwork and hes model work, its amazing..)

Wolv(VERY helpful..but he reminds me of my dad and scares me kinda even though he doesn't seem like my dad)

TDR(Hes work...hes advice...delicious)

Afro(although he insults me alot in a..kind way maybe.. i think hes cool and he kept hes ground with my old work so i would improve and im grateful for that)

HappyTauren(so cute, its hard not be open around him...well i am i think..dunno. Hes very smart for hes age, and i really admire that)

Chriz(although im scared of him, i like hes work and character and hes VERY helpful to the community and i see him as a great mod(GO VISIT TIM))

Camels_hump(omg, hes like ..lookin 17 and tall, i always expected him to be so tiny and..aww cuteness..like a teddy bear or something..but now hes like huge and could punch my face in and see through me(maybe?), although he doesn't like the things i ask people or say though, not many people do though)

Werewulf(I don't like myself much, maybe abit..well i guess i have too since thats stupid....i feel im rather arrogant on the forums and stubborn but I'm actually pretty scared and abit...odd? and if i was to moderate my own ass anywhere else but here, it would be gone and decapitated into little pieces of red dust)

Level 7
I don't know if you can change the title of a thread, I might have to start over if people are listening to the title more than the rules:emote_naw:

Yes, you can't change the title but if you request it to mods they will... One of my thread has been changed name because i write:

Maybe I must change the title into Transparent Avatar isn't it??

I don't even say please..

Level 10
Thats a good idea, Mechon, since your the off topic moderator, can you change the title to "Your top5" Or any other admin.

Level 27
What i like: Its a good forum, one of the biggest (or may i say 'The biggest') war3 community there is and with good resources.

What i dislike: Bots (on every forum so ftw -.-), Irritating spammers (spammers that are talking back with more then just 'DAJAHdjahdiud') and no allowance of WoW models but thats just me.. i think ..

Members:

I dont rly have someone at top or beneath my list lol.
I mean i like certain people but i dont feel rly that i like someone better then someone else.

Well i can tell you i dislike guys like Eggy :p i think ur an egg in real life to :p

Level 32
[off topic]

In fact, it was >>> I <<< that changed the title of that other thread. Since I abhor the word "hate" (it's very emotive, powerful and violent IMO) I will also take the liberty to rename What do you hate&like in THW

Thanks for all the kind and generous words my friends! I will reply directly to the topic after the thread is more fully developed.

~ Thread renamed.

Level 10
In fact, it was >>> I <<< that changed the title of that other thread. Since I abhor the word "hate" (it's very emotive, powerful and violent IMO) I will also take the liberty to rename What do you hate&like in THW

Thanks for all the kind and generous words my friends! I will reply directly to the topic after the thread is more fully developed.

~ Thread renamed.

Thants Wolver

Level 36
Werewulf, why, didn't I make your list of top peeps? :p We seem to be very similar, and it's pretty epic when we clash on something xD Anyway, I'm honored that I made some lists, but i'd like to say this:

I can be your best friend here on THW. All you have to do is earn my respect. How do you do that? Well it's not that hard, for starters:
1. Do not post really dumbass questions
2. Refrain from being arrogant, ignorant, or lying to make yourself look better
3. Do not spam like your life is on the line
4. Do not make arguements that are baseless

The 4th one is especially important, because I think moreso then anyone else here, I LOVE to argue, and when people just jump into a conversation and shoot everything down without giving any factual proof or reasoning, it pisses me off like nothing else can.

Now that you know my ticks, stay out of them, and I'll be as nice as you want :p In terms of my top people, well it's a little different then the rest: I can't fit all my favourites in 5, so if you aren't on here, know that you're probably still loved :p

1. Ralle [This man is God, folks. The things he does for this community... his talent knows no bounds. So much so, that I did an English assignment on him :D]
2. Shados [A very, very talented individual, very passionate, and he and I share a lot of similarities. I respect him a lot for his intelligence and the fact that he isn't completely ignorant of world politics. Alexei is a great guy.]
3. Tonks [An amazing, really talented and underappreciated guy. Always taking flak from everyone else, and not dealing any back in return. I respect him so much for his ability to remain cool and calm when being slammed in public, whereas I would loose it, he just stays calm. He's an amazing mapper, and a good honest guy with a lot of integrity.]
4. Bob27... what's not to love about Bob? I mean come on, besides the fact that he's a really interesting guy when you get to know him, and that he is wickedly funny when he doesn't mean to be, he's also a good mapper and a good, uncorrupted admin. Plus, he wants to drive a pick-axe through my spinal column, yay for closure!
5. Happytauren [A really awesome guy, and a really great terrainer, was reallt underappreciated when he firsy joined, but now he's finally starting to get some recognition for his awesome abilities]
6. Bonus mention: Chriz. [A very passionate and highly talented individual, more often then not, we share the same opinions on things, and we make quite a tag team when it comes to arguing. Bonus props for being a Wii fan.]
7. Super Extra Special Bonus Mention: Wolverabid. An amazing guy. Cares more about the community then some of the other staff combined. Always wants what's best for the community, and is so very fair in his judgement. Has worked diligently to make this place the best since he joined up :) Props to you, good sir!

That will be all. Honourable mentions go to: Mecheon, V3ck, Malufa, Mastif, Archian, Daelin, Werewulf, Camels_Hump and just about everybody else around here :p

Level 6
Bob27.....he just awwsome, he seems to be quiet tho :(
Mecheon....he is dope, if i could, i would give him an egg
Ralle...i didnt write a paper on him.......but i did get +rep because he wanted to know how a guy got naked :D
Archian....he is so pretty! (weird o_O)
Sacrimo...hes just a poor wittle dinosaur whos hungry
Wandmirror....he likes eggs, whats not to like? :D

I have no top 5! hey are all #1

Status
Not open for further replies.