• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Which one are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Which one are you?

(If you are going to say spoilers please use spoiler tags and say which book or season you're spoiling)

ATuPBUh.jpg

Y5RuEz8.jpg

here_me_roar_w1.jpeg

game-picture-wallwuzz-hd-wallpaper-23617.jpg

we-do-not-sow_075398.jpg

fire_and_blood_w1.jpeg

family_duty_honor_w1.jpeg

game-photo-wallwuzz-hd-wallpaper-23665.jpg

winter-is-coming-stark-wolf_1920x1200_699-wide.jpg

I myself am going to have to side with House Martell on this one.

Level 24
i side with the north coz ive got a good memory

And they got the GreatJon Umber, no one messes with that f-ing guy. :D He's a mentally sane version of the Mountain. (Season 2 spoiler)
When Jaime told Brienne of Tarth that only 3 men in Westeros could defeat him GreatJon was one of those.
His two handed sword is even better than Eddards sword Ice. Here he is in the famed HBO series Game of Thrones, season 1.

Last edited:
Level 24
Are they evil ?

That depends on your definition of evil, they are not chaotic evil that's for sure. Robbert who is the king sometimes order acts of evil to be carried out. I wount go over anything that happens in season one or afterwards since you haven't watched it. But there is a rumor that Robbert fathered two twins and while Robbert was on Tywin Lannisters tourney his wife ordered them killed and sold their mother to a slaver. Once confronted with this Robbert doesn't care but once again this is just a rumor. We do know that he was quite happy when he found out that Tywin Lannister had ordered the Mountain to slay the two Targaeryen children and that Ellia Martell had been raped by the Mountain while her children's blood were still on his hand. After which he split her in two with his giant two handed great-sword.

Robbert was described as a devoted father prior to his coronation. He has a daughter by the name of Mya Stone in the Vale who's the oldest of his children. He always used to visit her when he trained under Jon Arryn and often dragged Eddard Stark with him.

As for the other Baratheons they are definitely not evil if you can overlook the part that they don't care about how many have to die for them to win the crown. The kindest of all Baratheons is definitely Renly Baratheon who is the younger brother of Robbert Baratheon.

Level 24
Ah, so. And which of them is the one that comes most nearby to being of good alignment ?

I would say that Robbert and Stanis are both Chaotic neutral, while the youngest Renly is Neutral Good if we use the D&D model. Renly has always been the one who has the love of the people and for a good reason.

Level 34
Ah, so. And which of them is the one that comes most nearby to being of good alignment ?
There's no black and white in GoT.

I definitely side with Stark. I would probably be a Stark too, given the option. Pretty much all of house stark are, or become, badasses. Also they are probably the most honorable and just house.

Level 24
I definitely side with Stark. I would probably be a Stark too, given the option. Pretty much all of house stark are, or become, badasses. Also they are probably the most honorable and just house.

Definitely, they are more the Lawfully good type of character as we see with Eddard, Robb, Bran and Jon Snow. The only character outside of house Stark that I'd say is lawfully good is Jaime Lannister.

Edit: And ser Barristan Selmy.

Level 14
If I was going to be magically transported into the ASOIAF universe and got to choose, I wouldn't be a Stark. They got fucked over pretty badly and lost their lands. Lannisters have also had some difficulties, so Tyrell might be a good choice based on where the show is going. My knowledge is based on the HBO show, only read 10% of the first book so far.

Level 24
If I was going to be magically transported into the ASOIAF universe and got to choose, I wouldn't be a Stark. They got fucked over pretty badly and lost their lands. Lannisters have also had some difficulties, so Tyrell might be a good choice based on where the show is going. My knowledge is based on the HBO show, only read 10% of the first book so far.

They do have the largest army in the seven kingdoms as well, over 100 000 soldiers compared to the 18 000 that the Starks had.

Status
Not open for further replies.