• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone, I am one of the ADMINS of the http://server.war2.ru Warcraft 2 Server. We are proud to announce that Ladder Season #2 is starting and we want all of our old players from last season and new players for this season to come and play with us!

To do so just visit our website and click downloads, then go to War2Combat. Download this and be sure to pick Standard + War2.ru

Hope to see some of you

Please leave questions and comments here

Level 2
We have many players coming back, join the crowd and get a feel for the game, especially if you have never tried it out before!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I do not think he is a bot since. . .
1. No links to 88 sites that the url sounds like poision let alone the data or products the site has
2. Bots never reply
3. Wc2 is an old game and it could be someone trying to make the game have a mini comback for a while.

Also since this is a wc site and this is off topic there is no need to complain since it looks like someone just trying to get more people to play WC2 again.

Level 27
I do not think he is a bot since. . .
1. No links to 88 sites that the url sounds like poision let alone the data or products the site has
2. Bots never reply
3. Wc2 is an old game and it could be someone trying to make the game have a mini comback for a while.

Also since this is a wc site and this is off topic there is no need to complain since it looks like someone just trying to get more people to play WC2 again.

He is a wannabe BOT rofl!!! .. if he is he gots to get a life or a better game then Warcraft 2 to come play with us :p

Level 6
Hello everyone, I am one of the ADMINS of the http://server.war2.ru Warcraft 2 Server. We are proud to announce that Ladder Season #2 is starting and we want all of our old players from last season and new players for this season to come and play with us!

To do so just visit our website and click downloads, then go to War2Combat. Download this and be sure to pick Standard + War2.ru

Hope to see some of you

Please leave questions and comments here

Keylogger.

This is going in my sig...when i get my green rep....if that ever happenndds...
"w00t we have a bot that replies!"

Level 10
Warcraft 2 is the best game ever, since it was one of the first games I ever played... If anyone flames WC2, he'll have me to answer to (*evil cackle*)! It is said that it's quite balanced, though Im not sure, cause I didnt play much with the multiplayer, the machine killed me in skirmish, and when I tried to play a few months ago, noone was online :S

Status
Not open for further replies.