• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats your favourite RPG game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
For wc3: Wanderers of Sorceria by Campaign Creations
For PC: many, way too many.
For Tabletop: DnD and Warhammer.

Level 23
WC3: Season of Uncertainty: the Dark Phoenix by Gravano.
PC: does Deus Ex count as an RPG? I think it surely does. Otherwise, Morrowind or Baldur's Gate.
Tabletop: limited experience, but Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition is fun now that we seem to have (fingers crossed) actually started a) having regular games and b) actually role-playing our characters (50% of the party dislikes the gnome thief).

Level 34
It's not? What criteria do you use?
Levels, upgrades, choices, character creation; basically customization. I suppose Role Playing could refer to the fact that you play as Link, but imo, Role Play means to play your own character. Zelda is an Action Adventure imo.

Level 4
Warcraft 3: Either Kingdom of Kaliron, or the classic Sols Open RPG, I never get tired of that
PC/Consoles: Theres a couple but my all time fav is TES4 Oblivion, followed by the Mass Effect Series, followed by TES3 Morrowind, and I suppose you can consider Armored Core to be an RPG, in that case I like For Answer
Tabletop: I never liked D&D or any roleplaying tabletop, but I am into Warhammer (both Fantasy and 40k)

But in WC3 my fav maps are SotDRP and all of its babies lol.
And forum RPing is fun, if I can just find one that's ACTIVE!

Level 5
Mass Effect 2 is a great game: Awesome gameplay, story, characters...

Other than that, either Knights of the Old Republic, or Fable. They're both a bit old, but still really fun in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.