• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats your Favorite Warcraft III Death Animation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
What's your Favorite Warcraft III Death Animation?

What is your favorite Warcraft III death animation? It can be a unit, hero, building or even doodads and terrain.

For my favorite for being funny as hell it has to be the Goblin Alchemists death animation. "cling.... duhhhh.... ooooh... waaa... oooh nooo! *thud*" hahaha lol.

But from a technical stand point I'd have to say the Dreadlords death animation is my favorite, spiraling into the air and disappearing in a cloud of bats.

Tell us what your favorite is. :grin:

Regards,

Jake

Level 27
When you think about it alot of those are funny.

The archmage for example dies together with his horse, they're just fused together XD
Mortar team also die together....
And wtf the gryphonrider just IMPLODES

Shaman has a nice death btw, looks like all the life is drained away from him.

Level 13
Thoose Kaboom Goblins.
The sucuide one blows them in 2 directions, and if killed before that they fall down on their knees, still holding the bomb.

Level 4
Yea! look at my avatar is that emo or even my sig!

Your sigh.... disturbs me 0.0
I would say the mountain king, because they go "ARGGGGGGGG" like a pirate ,cuz a pirate can see, you are a pirate. :D
Oh and that goblin alchemy hero. He goes WHOAAAA WHOOAAAHOEEEE" :D
(If you dont get the reference, then im weird)

Level 5
demon hunter (reasons already stated by others) and archers. They fall to the ground, try to reach for something, then die

Status
Not open for further replies.