• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats you Favorite Team Color in Warcraft III?

Whats your Favorite Team Color in Warcraft III?

• Red

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Teal

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Purple

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Green

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Pink

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Grey

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Light Blue

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Dark Green

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I know this is probally a pointless poll that has been asked a hundred times before and will most likly end up in the Recycle Bin by mourning but...

Whats everyones favorite Team Color in Warcraft III?

Level 22
No, it's actually a good question, I know people who always play with specific colors even reserve/2nd if the first one is occupied, Im one of them.

In War3 my color of choice was green my second color was grey, if both are busy I would then go with blue. That's how I've been playing war3 with others, green being the official.

Ever since I created my official full nickname in 2006 that I dont use on forums and my LOGO (with actually light grey sphere not black like here) in 2008-9 I started using the colors of my logo, like teams in sports use the colors of their countries or team logos.

Since the logo includes these colors you see, Blizzard blue became my main and official color, while second remained grey and third became the former one i.e green.

Since War3 had not even close color, I have been playing War3 in 2009-2010 (my last war3 years) with having replaced from the MPQ the green with

139730-albums4171-picture40684.jpg

Luckily ever since SC2 came, it had a very close color especially in the game lobby, Teal, so of course it continued to be my official color when I play vs others on 1v1 tournaments, or training melee.

As SC2 has no grey among the chosen and Dark grey is too dark, I could use white as my 2nd color from the logo, Green remains my third.

Level 34
Depends on my race.

Human - Light Blue/Grey
Undead - Purple/Orange
Night Elf - Dark Green/Brown
Orc- Red

Level 9
I think that the idea of playing with certain colors stands for each person... some think it's stupid or childish but actually it's more about one's soul. When i play with Teal or Dark green (which is my second choice) i just have an extra luck... if i may call it luck. It's just the fact that playing with a color makes me play better...

Level 30
Well, if you are going for a map with lot of teams and players, what you will probably use is the Red/Blue/Teal colorset on minimap, to recognize who is with whom.

And all this is called the Placebo effect. You think that you will have luck, and you will have it. Pure Headology.

Level 9
Yes, it's about what you think... but connecting thinking to something concrete isn't wrong, because sometimes it gives you even a better thinking, you only need not to think the opposite idea: "if i don't use that color i will have bad luck", such ideas are wrong in my opinion.
And isn't it called "ideology" instead of "headology"?

Level 11
Well i can easily explain why you play better because you chose your favorite colour...You do so because when you get your colour, and you think that you will play good with it, you will automatically send an aura of optimism around you, and optimism automatically helps you do stuff better

I am not so fond to colours like you guys, i mean, i go with what colour i come upon with...But i can say that my favorite colour is purple, because it represents somekind of balance, between red and blue, red meaning blood, war,fire , fury...and blue sending an message of calm, representing water, sky and those 2 put togheter, results purple :D

Level 21
Red, because its my favorite color and I know it should be green, you know I'm Irish and still I love red. Example its a nice bright color and its the main color for Horde.

Status
Not open for further replies.