• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Neutral Hero

What's Your Favorite Neutral Hero in Warcraft III?

• Beastmaster

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Dark Ranger

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Firelord

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Naga Sea Witch

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Goblin Tinkerer

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Pitlord

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Pandaren Brewmaster

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Goblin Alchemist

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
One more asked a thousand times, "what’s your favorite" poll for the road!

This time what’s your favorite Neutral Hero available from the Tavern in Warcraft III in standard Melee games?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Alchemist. He is really underrated because of his poor resistance, but can be super destructive. In a team game, I once managed to use Faerie Fire with an Orb of Corruption. With the Acid Bomb, the armor reduction was ridiculous (-13, -14 or -15 depending on the level), I killed a 3/4 health Death Knight in 4 or 5 hits.

Level 14
Pandaren Brewmaster ofcourse
i'm a panda boy like Warlord Ajer'laroir,just not like his level of likeness to these creatures
i wouldn't pick these pandaren because theyre cute,they can totally harass wisps that collect by Breath of Fire,slow an annoying Blademaster... and destroy a whole army with the ulti

If i could pick a second choice,it would be Dark Ranger, because of it's silence and black arrow

Level 3
Goblin Tinker -- give him Mana and he will spam pocket factories and cluster rockets all day, in addition to being one of the fastest Heroes around with his engineering upgrade; which also upgrades all of his spells. Pick him and you have the finest in (WC3) high technology at your fingertips.

Level 14
I like firelord too. He's good when you're attacking an enemy base with heavy defences. Tinker and Dark ranger's minions can help in siege battles too.

When I fight my brother in melee, he always build a lot of defences near his main base. Firelord's volcano or tinker and dark ranger's minions will help me pushing through his defences.

Level 9
Let's not turn this thread into a motive for fanaticism...

Although... if we are to talk about the Firelord... i think he's best suited to ally with an undead Lich, since the combination between ice and fire is most deadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.