• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats you Favorite Team Color in Warcraft III?

Whats your Favorite Team Color in Warcraft III?

• Red

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Teal

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Purple

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Green

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Pink

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Grey

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Light Blue

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Dark Green

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Favorite color? And what color are you? :3

Now tell.
Purple for me.

And a bonus question: What color are you?

iambluehr1.jpg

Last edited:
Level 9
iambluehr1.jpg

My favorite color used to be black, then white, since they match, but now I'm heading for blue. A reasonable color fit for clothes and nature.

Level 24
Yellow in purple? I'm sorry, but the aspect of yellow that is "in" purple is red. There's red in all of those colours.

Level 18
I'm fine with it at the bottom, it's as easy to find, and it made less sense in the last forum-category it was in.
"You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding."

The site seems eager to compliment me.

-*meow*

Level 16
Favorite Color

What is your most favorite of Colors? Like Blue or Black. For my self I got to say White its just something about it I like how it looks.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Black Orange Yellow Gold Purple

Level 19
White. I think colors is mostly about how you combine then in a situation where they need to look good. It's not like one color rules over all the other. Together they look pretty, that's why I choose white, which basically is all colors together. : >

Status
Not open for further replies.