• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Found this about a week ago, the audio quality sounds weird and it's drawn it longer then necessary imo yet I can't stop myself from listening to it every once in a while for some reason.

Gotta love it when someone uses slap bass in metal

This has to be one of the coolest remixes of this theme I've heard on youtube yet it seems to garner no views.

HC, how could you forget about this classic?!?!?!?!

cool it man, I don't want to be the president of america!!!

lol, that song is brilliant, pathetic and awesome :D

but now seriously, I'd say that their most epic song when it comes to style/melody/lyrics synergy is this one:
talks about a naughty fallen angel queen that abuses her power and enslaves her lovers
true awesomeness :ogre_love:

Level 6

1st song:Cedry2k - Cancer
2nd song: Cedry2k - Picatura Chinezeasca(Chinese Drop)
Romanian Rap music...really like all this subliminal message that the emcee's leave to the world and to the poor system and government in my country especialy

Justin-Bieber-haters-be-hatin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.