• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I know Ryan Paris is such an Italo-dance-pop crooner, but I first heard this song on Classic Dance Saturday when I was a really young boy and I recently rediscovered it on Spotify and god damn it's awesome. This is the best quality video I can find; if you're on Spotify search for him and you'll get two different greatest hits compos, either is good.

Level 23
Silly Whenwolf, everyone knows the remix of the Get Blue Spheres bonus stage music is the best part of Project Chaos.

I am also currently quite enamoured with this song, another Classic Dance Saturday remnant. Unfortunately it's all in French so she's probably singing horrifying things, but hey! With that hair, you can let her away with it.

Level 17
Right now I'm into this song ...

Tonight I'm so alone, this sorrow takes a hold,
don't leave me here so cold, never wanna be so cold

your touch used to be so kind, your touch used to give me life,
I've waited all this time, I've wasted so much time

Don't leave me alone, 'cause I barely see it all,
don't leave me alone, I'm ...

Falling in the black, slipping through the cracks,
falling to the dephts, can I ever come back?
Dreaming of the way it used to be, can you hear me?
Falling inside the black, falling inside, falling inside the black!

You were my source of strength,
I've traded everything that I love for this one thing, stranded in the offering
Don't leave me here like this, can't you hear me scream from the abyss?
And I wish for you my desire

Don't leave me alone, 'cause I barely see it all,
don't leave me alone, I'm ...

Falling inside the black, falling inside,
falling inside the black, black, black, black

Falling in the black, Slipping through the cracks

Falling inside the black, can you hear me?
Falling inside the black, falling inside, falling inside the black!

How could anyone not recognizing AVENGED SEVENFOLD ?

Meh, A7x seems like a pretty generic metalcore type band that's gotten huge success for being a pretty generic metalcore type band. Some songs are creative (their self titled album seems to be the height of their creativity) but many are just following the same exact pattern they always use (dueling guitar intro, metal-ish verse, soft chorus, repeat, guitar solo that sounds the same but makes everyone go OMG THAT MAN HAS MAD SKILLZORZ and then end with the chorus). I'll listen to them every no and then, but I don't think they're particularly amazing. Also note that my guitarist in my band is obsessed with them and has played the intro riff to Unholy Confessions so many times that he essentially killed the band for me.

Also it doesn't help the fans have gone into overdrive mode since the drummer died and think anyone saying something negative about them is disrespecting the dead or something.

Level 13

Haha. Hilarious.

EDIT:

Found this here thingy. The music is so awesome it almost makes me forget I hate death grunts/screaming et cetera. Almost.

EDITEDIT:

My comment almost made it sound off-topic! So, although I dislike the vocals, I still find myself listening to the song all the time - more often than any other, effectively making it my favourite.

yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.